RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~Japan street~**

Go down 
+6
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:41 pm

Welcome to Japan! I see you have also been graciously invited to to stay in this wonderful country. Oh? You say your only looking to open your new store, here in down town? Well, many wishes of luck to you!</FONT>
</FONT></FONT></FONT>
There are many vacant areas for you to open your store, so make yourself at home. But Since you are new, I suggest you find a nice place to stay, first. How about at my hotel? It's 5 star, very nice.

FORM
Name-
Gender-
Picture or description-
Store name and purpose-(You can add a description also)
Is your store in other countries?-
Apartment description-(remember, 5 stars!)
Pets-
(up to three, remember your working at your store most of the day, so if you bring them along, they can't be too exotic or large.)
Anything else!-

This takes place in Tokyo on the streets. It will be like New York City, just Japanese...^^"

~~My forms~~

Name- Kagome (Kay-go-mey)
Gender- Female
Picture-**~Japan street~** Tiny_Tiny_Melody_by_Ugly_baka_girl
Store name and purpose- Owns a cute Aroma therapy shop,Called Cocoa Pink. Two stories tall, white vintage garden chairs and tables outside, with a soft pink and chocolate brown striped sign, above large windows. Inside: lovely Chocolate brown exotic shelves containing different home-made soaps and foams, bath products and more. Soft powdery pink walls.
Is your store in other countries?- Original store in Paris,France.
Apartment description- Large two room suite, with cozy kitchen and roomy bathroom. Walls are soft country shades, hardwood floors. Furniture from IKEA.
Pets- Has one delicate white kitten who comes to work with her. Named Frost.Has a soft pink and brown striped ribbon around neck.
Anything else- Lives with Kikyo in apartment. Often wears the same outfit or different shades of the outfit in the picture. Is rather girly.Plays the violin.

Name-Kikyo (Kee-ke-you)
Gender- female

Picture-**~Japan street~** Normal_anime_girl_pic_333
Store name and purpose- Owns a small little white cottage-like house,one floor. Store is Called 'The little things' and sells hand picked, fresh flowers, and at the back of the store, there is a miny Icecream parlor. the shop is built to look like a vintage dutch cottage,and the flowers are beautiful and fresh, coming straight from the huge garden behind her cottage. Ice cream is also home-made.white cottage with Dark Green and Rose trim.Adorable stone path to front door, surounded by Sweet Pea plants.
Is your store in other countries?- no. The original is located on the way to down town in a cozy little neighbor hood.
Apartment description-Same as Kagome's. Her room is a soft Green and Raspberry though.
Pets- two cats, a dark ginger tom named Rowan, and a cream colored she-cat with tan flecks named Poppy.They are twins.
Other- Loves to cook, and hopes to own a diner or cafe some day.Also has passion for flower arranging.

This will played like Harvest moon, on the same concept. Yes, if you want, you can live in a house instead of an apartment.The only Rules are to make sure you read other peoples' forms, to get the correct description in your head, and try not to be too rich.No one is perfect. And don't start untill I approve your form. Please post ' Japan Streets for me!' in your form to show you have read my forms over and read the rules.Thanks.

Last edited by Alleycat1694 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm

Name-Yosheema (Yosh)
Gender-Female
Picture or description-A beautiful lady with Brown sparkly eyes and Hazel colored hair
Store name and purpose- Sweet o' Chips (Bakery) Exteirior-A beautiful light shade of brown with a Purple roof. Is two storys High. Has Flower pots upon Flower pots in every Window. Has a few tables that are purple like the ones in the inside. Interior- Has an Giant counter loaded with baked goods. that takes up half of the room. A shelf off to the side with the best Cooking products in Japan . The rest of the space is White cute Chairs with Purple glass tables
Is your store in other countries?-A few America,China, and Italy. But mainly Japan
Apartment description-A 2,000 saquare foot apartment a large room full of Tailor objects. A large King bathroom. and a Bunch of other realliy nice stuff XD
Pets- A Golden Tabby named Venice after the italian city, and a Gerbil named OJ
(up to three, remember your working at your store most of the day, so if you bring them along, they can't be too exotic or large.)
Anything else!-WOWZA this is an Awesome RP! Japan Street is for me!

Last edited by Nanook on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:03 am

NANOOK! I said at the bottom don't join yet! This thread is not finished!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 am

Now it is finished. People, you can start submitting forms now ^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:35 am

Name- Kaji Suzumiya
Gender- Male
Picture or description- **~Japan street~** A91669
Store name and purpose- Mugendai Sweat, a local gym.
Is your store in other countries?- One in America, run be his sister
Apartment description- A Nature green/ Sky blue room with a queen sized bed. He also has Equipment to stay in shape for his gym.
Pets- One snake named seishitsu
Anything else!- nopers
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:03 pm

(Nanook, your good. Suburbia, your missing one thing....)

Kagome tightened her hair ribbon, picked up Frost and set her in her carrying case, and set off for her shop."See you later!" she called through the bathroom door to Kikyo, who was finishing her hair.
Her formal dress flapping in the wind, she ran down the sidewalk down the block untill she reached the large striped sign that said 'Cocoa Pink'. She unlocked the door and flipped over the open sign. Her spirits rose even higher as she let frost out of her case to rome around the shop,letting the warm Vanilla and Lilac scents drift to her.

Kikyo fashion her hair in a messy bun before tieing her apron and packing up Rowan and Poppy in her large tote. She drank the last of her milk that was sitting alone on the kitchen table and left for work, riding her bike to the little neighborhood past her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Yosh packed her backpack with lunch and a few spools of thread that had run out a few days before. "Veinice I'm off to work" She said stroking her cat as she walked out the apartment door. "I better stop off at the coffee machine downstairs so I don't accidentaly sew my finger together if I fall asleep" Yosh muttered.

She pushed the normal button on the coffee machine as she slid her Steyrofoam cup under the dispenser waiting for it to fill up the cup. As it started to finally come out, Yosheema checked her watch 7:30 "I need to be there by 8:30, so I can probably stop by at Kegome's before work because the store is right next to mine" she explained to herself
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 pm

Kagome sat on her chocolate brown stool, putting the finishing touches on a new scent of candle. she added a few shavings of mint to add elegance, and gave it a sniff. Perfect. She tied the little ribbon onto the jar, and wrote 'Raspberry White chocolate" on the card attached to the pink silk string. "Great. Now all I have to do is make 23 more and I can put them on the shelves!" she murmered as she made her way to the back of the store,and searched for the White Chocolate extract in the cabnet of smells and scents.

Kikyo propped open the door to her little cabin, and went to the back with Rowan and Poppy at her side. The petite 7 month old kittens followed her to the back yard as she started trimming yellow roses off a bush.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 pm

((EEK! Japan street is for me!))

Kaji looked around the street from his apartment window. "Good enough," He said to himself. He walked out of the door to go to Kagome's store for a bit before getting to the gym.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Yosh rushed out the Front door onto the street looking side to side she rushed across the street her backpack strung over her left sholder. She waved a Kimano the local Produce Manager. As Cocoa pink came into eyeshot she sped up. She arrived at the door at exactly 7:55. "Hey Kagome!" Yosh said walking into the shop waving. She sniffed at a Candle labled Lemon Honey.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:37 pm

((I'm going to change my store to a Flower shop! If that's ok?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

(Thanks! Your good!)

Kagome looked behind her as she heard footsteps. Setting down the giant laddle, she walked up to her friend. "Hey yosheema! I have somthing for you!" she waved and reached under the counter. "Here, try this,I just came up with it last night," she handed her a bottle of shower gel, marked "Raspberry White chocolate". "Well, what do you think? It's not too sweet? I'm making another batch for candles in a minute."

(thats what kikyo has.except hers has a Icecream parlour in it too. I suppose so. )
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 pm

(Her shop is now a Bakery!))

"Thanks Kagome, it smells really good" Yosh said taking the bottol of soap "I almost want to eat it!" "Here a new choclate sugar cookie recipie I made yesterday" she said pulling a bag of Choclate sugar cookies from her bag. "Can I also have a Lemon Honey Candle and a bottle of exfoliating Rasberry peach Hand soap?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Kagome took the bag and stuffed a cookie in her mouth. "mm, only if you make me some more of these!" she giggled and and took a large bar of Raspberry and peach scented soap.She set the pale cream-colored block on the table behind her sliced a piece off. the chunk of soap and the jar of honey-lemon candle fit delicatly into a small white paper bag. Tieing it off with a chocolate brown and powder pink striped ribbon, she handed the bag to Yosh.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:45 pm

"Haha Thanks I need the soap for my shop" Yosh said taking the bag "Come over to the Bakery for lunch I'll make us both a Choclate sugar cookie with some kinda design with frosting on it!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:47 pm

"Sure thing!" she flicked her hand up in farewell. "See ya there!" she went back to her mixing vat.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:50 pm

"Bye!" Yosh said pushing open the door she walked about 5 yards to her shop that was right next door. She twisted the key to the lock, she opened the door and flicked on the large antique Lantern in the middle of the room. She tied on her Pink and pale orange apron and walked into the back kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm

She took the eggs,milk,honey, and chocolate chips out of the back. Yosh turned on the batter mixer to low and poured the carton of milk into it. she then added a few eggs and turned the mixer to medium. Yosh took cake batter off of the shelf above her head, and poured it in. Next she scraped the Honey into the mixture. After that she poured the bag of Chocolate chips into it, and turned the mixer onto High.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Kikyo placed a few dark ferns on the paper. "And you said you wanted lighter pinks too? May I suggest a Mallow stem?" she spoke kindly to the customer on the phone. She had it on speaker, which she does frequently, as she took stems and stalks of flowers from her walls of flower suggestion vases to her orders. "Alright, anything else? Okay, I'll send that out tonight! Thank you and Goodbye." she pushed the hang up button before she wrapped up the delicate buqay (sp) in the brown delivery paper.Rowan jumped onto the couner."mrrow!" she stroked his head and placed the buqay in the delivery box.

Kagome poured a cup of raspberry juice into the slowly mixing vat, and sprinkled in a handful of Raspberry leaves and seeds. As the color and smell began to change to a pleasing scent and a warm creamy pink, she watched it for consistancy as it began to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Kaji walked into Kagome's store. "Knock knock!" He joked. "So, Kagome, do you have any, like, nature candles?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Name- Hera
Gender-Female
Pic or Description-
**~Japan street~** Anime-girl
Cute, smart, and loving, Hera loves to read, write, and play the cello. She also enjoys strolls at the nearest square with her huskies, Chidori and Sundari.
Pets- Chidori-Sundari-Huskies
Store name and Purpose- Owns small corner book shop named Japan Anime.
Is your store in other countries?-Unfortunatley no.
Apartment description- A maroon red color for the walls and a white ceiling. She has hardwood flooring, and a roomful of books and shelves only.
Other- nope.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:19 pm

(Your missing one thing ^^but good form so far!)

Kagome swung around with a large bowl of the sweet smelling mix. "Hey! I just made a fresh batch of 'Pines' night' for candles yesturday." she pointed to a brown shelf on the wall. Apon it sat a dozen glass jars filled with a pale green homemade candle mix. " Or I have the soap, you know," she smiled and set out the tiny glass jars and began pouring the warm, creamy substence into them.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Ah! Japan Streets for me!! ^^"

Hera strolled through the square with Sundari and Chidori, stopping to smell the flowers and to pull them back. She spotted someone walk in her shop a across the street. "Oh gosh, let's go!" she laughed, and ran into the shop.She unleashed the huskies, and listened to what the customer wanted.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:52 pm

Kikyo straighened her apron and tucked her loose hairs behind her ear as she organized a beautiful bouqay of flowers. She set a sign in front of it and took and raspberry-colored pen from her pocket and wrote on it. The delicate sign read 'A Country Rainbow' to resemble the array of dull, yet powerful colors, some what in the form of a rainbow. But she made sure it looked like all of the flowers were just picked from a field- most of the flowers were wild or weeds.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:20 pm

"Uhmm, I think I'll have the candle one," Kaji said. "Seishitsu loves your candles."

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**~Japan street~** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **~Japan street~**   **~Japan street~** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~Japan street~**
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next