RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**~~Japan Street ~~**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

**~~Japan Street ~~** Empty
PostSubject: **~~Japan Street ~~**   **~~Japan Street ~~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:44 pm

Join Kagome and Kikyo as they start their new busynesses in the exciting downtown of Japan. This rp is a bit like Harvest Moon, and is to be played like it. Do you live at a 5 star apartment? What kind of store will you own? Is it a major hit in the US or London? the possiblilties are endless! So join today!
Kagome!

**~~Japan Street ~~** Tiny_Tiny_Melody_by_Ugly_baka_girl
Bio= A girly, sweet and succesful Aroma Therapy store owner.Has always had a love for creating comforting things, so homemade candles, soaps, foams and more is what you can expect from Downtown Japan, and Paris France!Cocoa Pink is the name of her large and cozy store, daplled with chocolate brown and soft pinks wherever you go. Kagome Also has a love for the arts, and plays the Violin and Cello.
Kikyo!
**~~Japan Street ~~** Normal_anime_girl_pic_333
Bio= Confident but shy Flower shop owner, with a homemade-Icecream palour in back. Works at the quiet little white and vintage cottage, with a huge garden with almost every kind of flower you could think of and more.Has a love for cooking and baking, so she makes her popular homemade icecream to sell in a cozy part of the back of the cottage.Kikyo has a passion for animals, too- Her two twin cats, Rowan and Poppy, come with her almost anywhere she goes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~~Japan Street ~~**   **~~Japan Street ~~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:47 pm

This Roleplay's really fun so far!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: **~~Japan Street ~~**   **~~Japan Street ~~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Thank you!
And your avvie is very cute, ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: **~~Japan Street ~~**   **~~Japan Street ~~** I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Thank and your Welcome
XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **~~Japan Street ~~**   **~~Japan Street ~~** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**~~Japan Street ~~**
Page 1 of 1