RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm

(LOL! Thanks Peachy!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Emma help John finished putting up his stand. "I see you've brought a lot of products!"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:13 pm

"Yeah I've not had a lot of buissness lately so I'm trying to sell some of the new Desert Yogurts that I'm making" John said staring into Emma's eyes
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Alana sat and waited at the farmers market. One more costumer came and bought TONS of fruit, lots of donuts, and 5 pies. Alana decided that she must be having a party. "$25.00 please..." Alana said, than took the money. "Thanks, please come again!" Bussiness was slow and she just wished she had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 pm

"Oh" Emma breathed, looking at John. Minutes passed and she finally shook her head, breaking the gaze. "Dessert yogurts? Are they any good? 'Cause then I might buy some!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Alana glanced over to Emma and John. She wished she had something like that, but she never had in her intire life. She shook her head and murmeredto herself, "stay focused, you don't need a boy, you have your animals..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 pm

((you could make a guy ya know.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:46 pm

(yah, I could, but I hate having two of my own charries fall in love cuz it's like talking to yourself... LOL I am OK tho :lol:)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 pm

((oh yea. :P that would be weird.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:53 pm

(I know, it is, I did it once before and I was like "UHHH! TALKING TO MYSELF IS BOOOORING!!!")
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:58 pm

((uh huh....))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:02 pm

(Uhhuh, yah I am boring you now,eh XD)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:03 pm

((no i just got an idea. check the character list Misty.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:05 pm

(Okie dokie...)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:07 pm

(Neato, you added a new dude! (I was getting confused so I was about to right nude dude!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:16 pm

((yea! lolz! he is going to town i guess.))

Emmet woke up and stretched. He jumped out of bed and ran to his dresser. He pulled out a black shirt and jeans, and threw them on. Yawning, he walked downstairs to check the calender. As his finger ran over today's date, he muttered to himself, "Farmers market... Well I guess I better go get the supplies I need." Emmett ran over to his shoes and dashed outside. Looking up he saw the clouds in the sky. Smiling, he looked over at Edward talking to another girl. She kept on blushing. Emmet shook his head at his brother ((omg there brothers! i forgot to say thart!!!)) and started to run over to the town center.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:26 pm

(Lol YAYY!)

Alana sat and waited as 2 more customers came to her stand. They each bought a package of cookies. "You're paying together? OK, $5.00! Thanks, come again!" She smiled, rying to keep her mind off boys.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:34 pm

MistyRain wrote:
(I know, it is, I did it once before and I was like "UHHH! TALKING TO MYSELF IS BOOOORING!!!")

((I'll make another person if you want!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Tabetha stretched as she took another sip of her apple cider. It was the right time of year for it too, as the leaves were just starting to change and fall from the trees. The Baker's Oven buzzer went off and she carefully pulled out a tray with bread on it from the hot shelf. A whisicle aroma of cinnamon and sugar wafted across the kitchen. She took the loavs of cinnamon bread to the cutting board and sliced it. She took one of the slices and spread butter on it, taking a wholesome bite. "Delicious!" she muttered, chewing.

April opened up the doors to the little cafe' in the back of her Inn. Later, already a few geusts began taking food up to their room's, starting breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 pm

[b] Emmet looked around the town center. He spotted a girl in her stand that looked somewhat troubled. He walked over and said, "Hello." He smiled. "What do you sell here?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Alana's gaze rose from her dog, Lady, to Emmet. She gazed into his eyes, he's SOOO cute!! she thought, than lightly shook her head. "Uhh... Fruit, veggies, dairy, and all kinds of Fresh goods! I grow my fruit and veggies, hand pick them, get my milk fresh from my cows, and I make my cheese, cream, and fresh baked goods by hand!" she giggled slightly, blushing at her babbling, and because of the face that a cute boy approched her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:01 am

Emmet smiled at the blush. ((Seeing as he.... oops! Not revealing that info yet!)) "Wow, handpicked from you? Milking by hand? Jeez, I guess I'll take some. Oh," He flashed a smile at her, "and my name is Emmert. what's yours?"

Last edited by Harvey on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:51 am

She almost fell off her seat. He was asking her name! He was talking to her!!! "My name's Alana!" She bit the bottom of her lip and gazed at him. "What would you like?" she asked, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 pm

(hehe, thats so cute! Emmet kinda reminds me of Skye off HM: Ds cute ^^)

Tabetha propped open the bakery door for the hiur her store would be open. After that, she would go down to the flea market and set up shop.

She displayed the two fresh loaves of Cinnamon bread at the front counter, and went back to mixing a batch of Poppy Seed muffins. Elizabeth sat on a stool watching her, with her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Mayanne grabbed her make-up and hair products. "guess I'll give people free makeovers at the flea market..." she sighed and put everything in a bag. She walked to the flea market and set up a stand, "FREE MAKEOVERS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next