RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Thunder smelled the brown sugar and reared. "WHOA Thunder! Easy boy!" Hera shouted, calming him down. "He smells that brown sugar."she smirked, saddled him and held the reigns tightly."Well, I'm a bit hungry, I'm gonna find out where that's coming from!" she smiled, and took off with both of the horses. She stopped and skidded at a small bakery. Hera dismounted Thunder and moved him beside the store, and walked in. "Hi, I'm Hera. My stallion smelled that brown sugar." she smiled, and pointed outside with her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 pm

((GTG Tiger be back in 20 minutes))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 pm

(K.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:27 pm

Tabetha smiled and wiped flour from her cheeks. "Well, welcome to my Bakery Hera. Your Stallion is beautiful, she looked outside a small window. "Anyway, what can I do for you?" she asked her, taking a pie out of the big Baker's oven and placing three pans with assorted baked goods in. She set the pie on the window sill to cool and arranged the cookies on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Hera smiled. "I'm a bit hungry, what do you have?" she asked, pulling a 10 dollar bill out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Tabetha grinned. "Well, if your up for snacking, try some cookies. I just took the peanut butter ones out of the oven 15 minutes ago," she said, pointing to the warm tray. "Or if your more hungry than that, try a muffin, some bread, or a slice of pie. The Crossants are almost done also," she listed some of the top selling goods to the new-commer, tapping each finger on the counter as she listed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 pm

"I'll take a muffin." she answered, and put five dollars on the counter. "What's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 am

Tabetha nodded and turned to get a tray of muffins. "Take your pick." she said, and then blushed. "Oh my! I'm so sorry. I am Tabetha.Welcome, again." She rubbed then back of her neck. Just then Elizabeth padded over through th cat door. "Hi there sweetie," she bent down to stroke the black cat's head and adjust her tiny bow. "This here is Elizabeth, my kitty, and thats Buttons, my Scottie dog." she pointed to the corner where a petite black Scottish terrior was gnawing on a bone. "I have twin sheep out back, as well,"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 pm

Emma nodded and walked back over to her farm.

((Jesus! This is a very popular thread! I didn't think it would be like this!))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:07 pm

(I joined after the way you posted. I'm thinking that's how it got so popular.)

Hera smiled, and picked a delicate chocolate muffin. "Thanks. I have 3 huskies and various snakes, also many more horses other than those two." she replied, pushing the five dollars to her edge of the counter.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:09 pm

(really? well thanks!)

Emma pulled out her shears again. Wollo ran over and Emma started to cut of the soft wool.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:19 pm

(Welcome hey harvest, do you like pokemon?)

Hera took a small bite of the muffin, and walked out. "Well, I'd better be going. I got horse feed spoiling in the sun." she laughed, and mounted Thunder. She cantered down the road, and waved to Emma as she passed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:32 pm

(love it!)

Emma tried to wave back, hands full of wool. she dropped it in the shipping bin.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm

(How good do you know it?? Cuz I have a new pokemon rp and I would like you to join)

Thunder reared,and galloped farther down the road.Hera laughed as they finally got down to her house. She untacked Thunder and set him free in the pasture. Her king cobras coiled around the trees, hissing. "I didn't forget about yous." she answered, and held her arm out. One coiled around her arm, and hissed in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:23 pm

Tabetha waved as Hera left the Bakery. "Thanks for stopping by!" she called, and put the money in the cash register. Placing the plate of muffins back under the glass counter, she washed her hands and went back to work, taking the bread from the oven and cutting the Apple Pie she had already placed on the windowsill to cool into gracious slices.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 pm

(I know a lot of them!)

Emma went into her house and grabbed her favorite book. She dashed out and headed towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 pm

Emma stopped. She decided to read later. Running home, she mounted onto Gingersnap. She rode over to John's shop. She walking in and said, "Hellooooo!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Hera giggled as the cobra coiled around her arm.She patted it on the head, and then walked inside to her Huskies. "Hey guys!" she proclaimed, bending down to pet the dogs, and the cobra sniffed them suspiciously.She got up, and went up into her room. It was nice to be back inside with the air condition.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Emma frowned when no one came. "Must be out." she muttered. Mounting back onto Gingersnap, Emma decided to pay her new neighbor a visit.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:31 pm

Hera walked back out side, and the cobra slid off her shoulder and joined the others. Thunder and his colt trotted up to her. The colt was small, but a brave little thing. She tacked them both up oh halters and lead ropes, and went around the siide to let them get excersize on the walker. she hooked both lead ropes up, and cracked the whip once to get them moving. "Good." she huffed, wiping her forehead, and then let the huskies out in the front yard.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Emma pushed her horse to a lope and called to Hera. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Hera turned. "Hey Emma! What's up?" she replied, as one of her huskies toppled her.She pushed it off.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Emma dismounted. "Oh nothing really. I just finished work and I thought I'd visit my new neighbor." She replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Hera nodded, and let the huskies in a pasture. "Well, here's my house." she blew at a hair falling in her face.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:12 pm

Emma looked over at the air vent. "You have air conditioning?!" She exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next