RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~

Go down 
+6
Blank's Toucan
Hot summer nights
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Jay
Harvey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:09 am

( i dunno...)

Mayanne slowly sat on the steps to her salon and sighed. The Fall Festival Ball was tomorrow(Ithink...) and she had no one to go with... A tear rolled down her cheek, not even a friend!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:25 am

(Good improv. now go to the bakery! or to the Harvest Inn,either one. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:12 pm

(Wait, who? I confused, who go to the bakery or Harvest Inn?)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:20 pm

((harvey I want you on! XP))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:23 pm

(ME TOO!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:40 pm

((I should make the charrie for Mayanne... but, I mean if the Fall Ball is today (My charrie) is'nt really going to meet you so early XD))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:42 pm

(Whatever, I don't really care that much, I think it's tomorrow tho... The thing said a couple of days and a couple is 2... But Mayanne is just lonely, she doesn't even have a single friend, soo...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:44 pm

((KK then i'll make him))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:48 pm

(You don't have to but whatever.)

Vexx walked off of the beach and towards his Candy Shop and turned the open sign on as he walked in. He grabbed a handful of bulk candies and ate them slowly as he waited for someone to come in.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:54 pm

((John: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 08bf60I'll post the charrie for Mayanne in a sec.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 pm

(Oh, KK)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Name: Eric
Personalit: Ummm will unfold
Looks: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 175098

Farm location: an Island off the coast of the beach
Pets: A newfoundland named Blitz and a Border collie named Sadie
Shop!: A book store in the middle of the city

Other: Has a small speed boat which he takes and drives from his island to the mainland

Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Maya woke up and put on a light blue shirt and a jean skirt. She fixed her bright pink hair, putting it in two pig-tail braids. May quickly put in her violet contacts and grabbed her purse, walking outside and to her Salon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:29 pm

Eric walked along the beach kicking stones across the water, waiting for the clock to strike nine o'clock. He still had no one to go to the Fall Ball with...
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 pm

{Wait, No one needed Raine, right? If not, then I'll get to my first RP on here. ^^}
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

((Nope))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:04 pm

Raine got our of bed, stretching. She still had the cloths on that she has yesterday. She shrugged, and looked out of her window. She watched the lakes water move up and down on the small patch of sand. She went out of the door, and sat on small hill right beside the lake. She decided she should make some stuff for her shop today, since she didn't have anything to do.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

{Sorry if this is a bad question, but there's a fall ball? What's that? Is it like.. a dance ball thingy?}
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:24 pm

((Yeah for the people that have dates and things in this RP like John and Emma... But people without a date can still come...))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 pm

{Mmmm, Okay. When is it?}
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:30 pm

((Tomarrow I thinkie! If you want a BF for Raine I can make one!))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:32 pm

{Oh cool! If you want, but I could make one too.. but I really don't want to make one. X.x Um.. But I don't know yet..}
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:38 pm

|KK Your choice!|
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 pm

{M'kay, I'll tell you when I decide. ^.-}

Raine stared at the water. It was so early in the morning, well, not technically that early, it was almost ten, but it was still dark out. She went of the hill, and walked to her shop. She made sure there was the stuff she had for sale was in there. She went into her house again, and brought some fruit Pies, and bread, and placed them in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Mayanne decided to take a stroll on the beach... She closed her salon and walked over to the beach and walked around it, staring at the sky. She soon tripped over a large rock and flipped onto the ground, "Mmph!" she muttered, laying with her chinin the sand, her legs on the rock, her hands trying to push herself up, and her feet flailing(SP?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~   Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~ - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvest Moon ~Part ||, A Bubbling Relationship ~
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next