RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Jєt
Suburbia
Jay
Blank's Toucan
Peachfrost
Raynari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:24 pm

Rijo was sitting by the lake, silently dipping his paws in the murky water. Just than he noticed a she-wolf- and what seemed to be her pup- beginning to walk torwards him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 pm

ShadowNight padded over to Rijo at the lake. As she arrived, she took a quick drink of water and looked up and Rijo. "Hello." she smiled.

Shaynee slurped up some water and than cuddled behind her mothers paws.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:38 pm

Rijo blinked. He had never seen these wolves before. "Er... Hi, I'm Rijo," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 pm

"Hello... I am ShadowNight, and this is my pup, Shaynee... I am hiding her from the two-legs...." she shoved Shaynee forward.

Shaynee stared up at Rijp, "H-h-hello...."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 pm

((Rijo, not Rijp))

"Hi there," he barked, trying to sound cheery.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 pm

(I know, typo LOL!)

Shaynee stared at him wide eyed. She soon smiled at his funny voiceas he tried to sound cheery and batted at his chin, "Wou sound funny!" shegiggled.

ShadowNight growled, "Shaynee, be nice!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 pm

"Eh, I don't blame her. I just know absolutley no one here, and it's hard to meet new wolves," he admitted.

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:49 pm

(*cough*wolves*cough*)

"Yah," ShadowNight agreed. "We only met the alpha, although we already knew Comet, we were captured with him. He was just a rude wolf in our old pack." she told Rijo.

Shaynee was still batting at Rijo.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 pm

((*Cough* what are you talking about? *cough*))

Rijo attemped to push Shaynee away, he was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Pumpkin_Pie wrote:
"Eh, I don't blame her. I just know absolutley no one here, and it's hard to meet people," he admitted.

(*cough*youput'it'shardtomeetpeople'*cough*)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 pm

Shaynee stared at him eyes wide.

ShadowNight looked down at Shaynee, "Shay,you were asking or it!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm

((That's what I ment. You can say everybody, not everywolf))

Rijo just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:07 pm

(I know you can say everybody, but they are not people, just pointing that out!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:10 pm

((Oh well))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:10 pm

(mmm hmm!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 pm

((EEK! What's goin' on!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:29 pm

((Nothing really... we haven't seen Wolfy on here in awhile))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 am

(yahh..)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 pm

((This thread is dead... *sighs* Hello...?))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 am

(GRAAWR! WHere's Wolfy?!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm

((IDK, maybe we should Pm her))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:47 pm

(yahh! You or me?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm

((You can I guess))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm

(It don't matter, you can if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:41 pm

(RP!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***   <:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! *** - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:> Escape to the Wild <:> [part I. Breaking Free] *** Updated NEWS! ***
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next