RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Hot summer nights
Blank's Toucan
( labbie! )
Suburbia
Jay
Peachfrost
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Lol-zers! That's funny!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:55 pm

And now I've got to change it soon! I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:48 pm

Theme- harvest moon (i wonder why!)
specific color, Orders? no
Anything else-book mark. I read so much, i run out of cool ones! maybe i'll elaminate this one.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Alright! I'll get right to it..thank you!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:59 pm

here it is! tell me if there is anything you want changed.
Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 Mhvhci
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 pm

OMGZ I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I"M GONNA PRINT IT RIGHT AWAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 pm

OMG your sooo Welcome! I have a few of my own bookmarks...they work really nice. but if I were you..I would get it laminated. Cuz somtimes I read by the lake, and half the pictures on my mark are all distorted cuz they got wet! So yea.

Also, I have been looking for a harvest moon game...I only played one once at my friend's house...but now I really want a game for myself. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Hmm.... Well It all depends on the game console. DS: I would recomend hmds:c. GB: HM: MFoMT. GC: A wonderful life. Wii : comes out august 25th! tHere are plenty more, but those are the ones I have.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Okaies, thanx! I'm thinking about the one for DS. Then GC. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:37 pm

I can't wait till the one comes out for the WII XD

Do these usually use a lot of ink?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Well, I would geuss that you could print our about 7 untill you start to run out of ink. They really are'nt that bad for the printer. I printed one out (double sided, mind you) and it barely even effected the ink level. ^^
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:22 pm

Ds and GC are the best! I love them.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 pm

What's the game about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Well, from what I know, you start out in a new town, and get the option to create a farm, and raise a family...it's played out a bit like AC:WW. But I would ask Harv.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:26 am

Okay. So each intro is different. In HMDS:C, you are a farmer from the city that never works. The Harvest Goddess is thinking of a way to get you to work, when the Harvest King petrifies her and sends her and the other 101 spirits to another world. It is your job to save them by working on the farm. Along the way, you can fall in love, furnish your home, and buy some clothes. A farmer needs clean clothes after a long days work! (you can only marry after saving 60 spirits and saving the harvest goddess ((she will come back after 60)))

In the GC: A Wonderful Life...
You are a guy from the city who just got a letter from a guy who works with your dad. Your dad had just died and he left the farm to you. Will you bring this farm back up to its glory days? Along the way, you can get married and get a couple of special animals that can only be aquired after doing certian actions. An amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am

Sounds great!

Hey harv, could you please reply to the message about your form on my other shop?(userbars one)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:38 am

HMDS: Hmm...I may get this one...

HMGC: Actually, this one doesn't sound half bad! I may just buy it. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 am

:) Okay.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 pm

Can I get a book mark about Twilight?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:39 am

Sure! Just images from the book covers? Or....other?
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Whatever you want!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Can I PLZ have a siggy?

Theme-Pics like the kitty in my siggy
specific color, Orders? Dark colors

Anything else-text-
"I love you,
Now and Forever,
No matter what,
My baby you'll be....."

Dark Blue Border
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Awwwww!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:10 am

Yah, LOL! I stole River's words!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:57 am

Harvey- Could you please fill out a form? Not to be a pain in the behind...^^:

Misty- I'll do my best! Thank you for ordering! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}   Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alleycat\'s glorious Bookmarks! Custimize one now! {NEW!I can also do siggys!}
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next