RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!

Go down 
+7
BreeLilly
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Merryier6
Rebecca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Brianna opened her dorm room door. She quickly threw her two suitcases on the bed in the corner of the room, and took a quick glance around. A single twin bed, good, no roomates, tucked in the corner, a dark stained desk on the opposite wall, and a bookshelf to match. What was she going to need a bookshelf for? She didn't bring any books with her, she never had time to read back home. Between the two sides there was a window, great. Brianna hurried back the way she came, towards the office. She opened the door gingerly and stepped inside. She imediately froze in the door frame and counted secretly on her fingers, 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8. Eight people? Little too close for comfort. She swallowed silently. They were all taller then her, well, all but one, there was another girl, short, like herself, and blonde hair. She cocked her head slightly, atleast she wasn't the only short girl here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Melissa's eyes widened at Daemon in absolutely and utter horror. Melissa watched his twin attempt to drag him away before stepping forward a few paces, snapping her fist out and socking him in the jaw, all the while smiling quite cheerfully, "If you ever smile at me like that again, I will cheerfully make sure you drown in a pool of your own blood, idiot." Melissa said calmly, winking at him teasingly with her visible eye. Melissa batted her eyelashes, "You think I'll swoon and suddenly love you? You must've been dropped on your head as a baby."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Alice put her hand to her mouth in shock. She started giggling once again at Melissa's remark. Maybe she would like this girl more than she thought. Of course, Melissa didn't seem that open to others, but she did have an accent like her own. She must be from England too. Well, that was at least two things in common. One, they both disliked the freaky siblings, and two, they were from the same country. Alice wondered what Daemon was going to do after his 'love' just socked his jaw. Wow. She thought to Rebecca, not exactly sure what to say ordo, but she was still chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 am

I was a little lost at what had just happened. I start talking to Rebecca and all of a sudden there's a scene going on between two Russian kids and Melissa, which involved death threats and flirtatious actions with terrible results, and then the second part of the freakin' Lollipop Guild comes in. I don't know what happened, and now I really don't want to. I turned back to Rebecca, who I have started to consider as a friend, and asked, "So, when do you think we should get this show on the road?" Holding my recently printed schedule in my hand, I skimmed over the classes, and hoped to whoever is big-guns-upstairs that I didn't have to do anything with the reckless boy who apparently does not register the fine line between flirting and being a jerk, for lack of a cleaner word.

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 am

Rebecca was laughing at Alice's thoughts and Daemon's sad misfortune for picking the wrong girl as his next 'victim' until another girl, number nine, walked into the room. She looked at her bewhildered face as she counted the people in the room in her head, and then noticed Alice, and commented on at least she wasn't the only short one. Snickering, and hoping that Alice had heard that little comment, The brunette turned her attention back to Melissa to catch the girl socking Daemon square in the jaw, with a huge grin on her face. When she heard what Melissa had said, she couldn't hold it in any longer, Rebecca burst into laughter, leaning against the wall and wiping tears from her eyes. If there ever was an innapropriate time for laughter, this was it. Coughing, she tried to calm her spasmic chuckles down and looked at Jin in all seriousness, "Aren't you in tenth grade? This is my first year."
Violet was going to kill her brother. She was going to kill him. Chop up the pieces. Force feet them to a Hobo. And then have the Hobo barf them back up, and make the dead and chewed up nasty remains of Daemon clean himself up. She was going to go Kronos on his butt. He just couldn't stay away from a girl for a few seconds until she could get him away, could he? And Now, look what had happened, the chick he had made a move on had socked him in the jaw and threatened to kill him. No One threatens Violante Alexandria Dobrev's brother. No One, She thought menacingly stepping forward and feeling the shadows caused by the artificial lights in the room starting to bend to her will. "I suggest, you re-think your threat." Violet hissed, moving forward, palms out, ready to steal the girl's life and powers with one simple touch. In a word, you could probably say she looked terrifying at that moment, and Violet knew well what look she was giving this Melissa girl. It was the 'Touch-my-brother-again-and-die' look, the one that made henchmen for the Russian Mafia run for their money and mommies on a daily basis back home. This was a look of death.
"Oh..." Daemon murmured, rubbing his jaw with a grin, "I like 'em fiesty..." Chuckling at her comment about him being dropped on his head, Daemon shrugged, "I grew up in Russia, who know's what's wrong with me mentally, but my look has always worked, now it puzzles me why it. Doesn't. Work. On. You." He muttered, stepping closer to her and ignoring his twin. He wasn't worried about what Violet would do, besides, he could douse this room in light in a second and she could collapse to the ground. Her only 'weakness' so to speak, and her little brother tended to like to exploite that weakness. "Besides," Daemon whispered, running a hand through his hair, "I'm... What you Brits would call... Dashingly Handsome?" He smirked at her, one side of his mouth rising up as he looked at her with his ice blue eyes, trying, but failing to make her like him. This hunt had just gotten a whole lot more interesting, and he wouldn't rest until he had her practically begging him to date her. Daemon would play the game, and he would win, like always.

OOC:. He's so smug. xDD That's what kills me, he could be really awesome, but then he's so darn smug. xDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 am

(This is the third time typing this over again coz' of my darn laptop.)

Full Name: Stone, Alyssia Grant
Grade: 11
Description: Alyssia a.k.a Alys has a golden olive tone to her skin, and a lean, thin build. The only part of her that is truly muscular is her arms, and more-so her biceps than anything.She has a razored pixie cut hairstyle with black, Blond, and auburn textures dyed sporadically in her hair. She often leaves it untamed for a wild scene doll twist. She has green, almost emerald eyes. Daily attire is usually a sport tank-top with an assorted color of cargo shorts. She has a pair of converse that are tan, and she wears them with everything. (I swear it looked longer in the written version! >.< " )
Personality: Alys has a knack for trouble, but she's always been quick to sympathize with anyone at all. Unlike her sibling, Gabriel, she is very open about the past. Alys is often one to 'keep up with the jones'' as the saying goes, and always tries to stay in style. Alys often tries to escape, but Gabriel follows her around like a lost puppy, which wins her over and she'll le her younger sister follow. They both actually have a brother, but neither of them will ever mention him. if the topic comes up, Alys will usually pretend to be busy and run off. Despite her exterior, she has more secrets.
History: Alyssia had a terrible time in the last of her childhood. Both sisters were born to a single mom, and Alys, being the older, was always there to help her mom through the good and the bad. When Alys was ten, their mother was mariied to an older man, who became the two's stepfather. He was a strict and cruel man, and he had pleasure picking on Gabriel about not being able to talk. As the oldest Alyssia was always defending her younger sister, and substituted for many a beating in the days. When their mother discovered what he had done, she filed for a divorce and moved out two months later. Now it's been two years since their mom died of cancer, and they've been running from the foster care system. When she recived the letter she explained it in a flurry of signlanguage to Gabriel, and told her late brother that night.
Powers: Omni-linguism - Alys can automatically speak, read, and write any language by touching something from it's country.
Poison Generation - She can poison someone by just a touch, the toxin flowing through her veins is the equivalent of the venow from a cobra. The more her skin is touching the person's the more deadly it is.
Other: Older sister of Gabriel.

Full Name: Stone, Gabriel Payne
Grade: 10
Description: Gabriel a.k.a Riel has a dusted, almost silvery bech blond color to her hair, and it's almost always in a pixie cut. She is very pale as far as skin color. Sometimes she'll put a touch of silver glitter into her makeup, and it makes her look lke one of those fantasy elves that you'd see in storybooks, mius the elongated/large ears, of course. She never really wears extravagant things such as jewelery or dresses, it's often just some sort of a wite shirt with black or darkwash denim as far as daily apparel. Riel is very muscular, despite her appearance at first. Her older sister says that she excercises daily.
Personality: Riel is sweet and caring most of the time, but when someone stands up to her, she's the alpha of the pack, so to speak. In better words, she's fierce and defensive when it comes to her firends or family. She is extremely sensitive when it comes to talking about their brother, and she leaves whenever ot comes up.
History: Same as sister.
Powers: Telepathy- She can speak to people throught their minds. Psionic Blasts - Riel can inflict damage on a person's mind, and can overload/erase memories, turn the person unconcious, or simply give them a headache if they're getting on her nerves.
Other: Alyssia's younger sibling.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 am

OOC:. OoOoOoOoOo.... ACCEPTED! These two will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

(Okay, now I must know- WHAT THE FRENCH TOAST IS GOIN ON? xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:32 am

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:04 pm

"It doesn't work on me because apparently I'm not as stupid as every other girl you've talked to in your lifetime," Melissa retorted sourly, her hands on her hips defiantly as she to, ignored Violet. Melissa printed out her schedule, clutching it tightly as she raised an eyebrow as he called himself "dashingly handsome", and gave her a smirk, his icy eyes twinkling.
"Dashingly handsome?" Melissa scoffed, her accent thick now that he was one, irritating the patience right out of her, and two, kind of making her want to faint. He wasn't bad looking, but Melissa Leigh Gray didn't date, never had, and never would, and especially not this cocky, overconfident player, she didn't trust him one bit. And he probably didn't even like her, he was probably just dumbfounded that she wasn't falling all over him.
"Sorry to burst your bubble, buddy, you may be 'Daemon' but your no Damon Salvatore," Melissa gave him a smirk of her own, batting her eyelashes innocently again, "I suggest you pick a different girl to mess with, Dobrev, because trust me you'll regret messing with me," Melissa paused, "If you want to know where you went wrong with me, it's walking into the room and having the nerve to call me freak." Melissa spat, clenching her fists, schedule still in hand.
This wasn't exactly how she'd expected her first day to go, she'd expected everybody to politely ignore her while she was around, and then burst into a loud, chattery gossip session about her once she left the room. After all, she wore an eyepatch, had a scar running down the side of her face, and curly auburn hair like her's wouldn't be the kind to match with a pale, sickly looking girl, but it did quite well for Melissa Leigh Gray.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Alice scowled, her face hardening. "Bits? Dashingly Handsome? Who does he think he is? I'm from England, and I think he just a stuck up snob." Alice retorted to herself, but loud enough Daemon could hear if he even bothered. She put her hands on her hips, frowning slightly. Alice looked around for a sink so she could show Daemon what he deserved. Alice started mockingly gagging on his thoughts. Melissa? date HIM? She just socked him in the jaw, for goodness sake. Ew. His thoughts are scaring me. She thought to Rebecca, wrinking her nose. Daemon was unbelieveable, and she was getting irrated quickly with him, even though he was hitting on Melissa.

Jace stood up, leaning on the wall and watching this moment. He raised an eyebrow, wondering why the boy was so obessed over Melissa. Clearly she didn't like him, and he wasn't taking no for an answer. Jace skimmed over his forms boredly and rolled them up, shoving the papers in his sweatshirt pocket. He looked back at the office door where another girl stood, looking as shocked as everyone else by teh scene Daemon was putting up. He hoped Melissa would sock Daemon again for the fun of watching it.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Brianna watched quietly, and winced when one of the girls punched a guy square in the jaw. She squeezed her eyes shut and took deep breathes, don't remember, don't think about it. She scanned her eyes over all the people in the room, trying to remember their faces incase they met again. She caught the girl type her name in a computer and print her schedule out at the back of the room. Brianna carefully walked to the computer, trying to avoid the larger group, why'd there have to be this many people here at once? She typed her name in quickly with nimble fingers, Brianna Rose Flood, and blinked when she heard the printer started to buzz. She snatched the piece of paper and without even looking at it, folded it tightly and stuffed it in her jean shorts pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Alyssia tousled her hair through her hands in their dorm, looking at herreflection in the window pane. SHe and Riel had come all the way here from only about 20 miles, though it felt like thirty. She finally just started tying it behaind a headband, and looked back at her younger sister rummaging through their suitcase. "Gabriel! Come on already! We still have to go by the office to get our schedules!" She urged her, running over to steal the suitcase away from her. Alys straightened the black headband, and rummaged through her own suitcase. 'Hurry up! I don't want to be stuck in the crowd like last time." She said, zipping the hardshell case and chucking it onto the bed.

Gabriel huffed, blowing a stand of hair off her nose. She ripped her hands out of her pockets, and stole the suitcase back, dropping it beside one of the beds. Like I'm not busy already? She said telepathically. Being mute did have it's benefits, but not today. So far the day had been good, got here on time, found the dorm preferably easy, had enough space, but of course it always came down to the last thing. That was always when it got hectic. She snatched her cell phone from the sheets, and marhced through the door, waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Now, while this whole scenario was going on, I kept thinking of a cool thing to say. However, Daemon was getting on my nerve, and I needed to show him his place. I made two duplicates of myself and sent them over to Daemon. I had each of them start to shove him out of the room, saying, "I think it's time for you to go." Meanwhile, the real me walked over to Daemon's sister, whose name escapes me, whispering into her ear, "Your brother's an-" I then proceeded to give a series of words that probably shouldn't be repeated at the school in the history of it. "Sorry, but it's the truth," I then apologized and walked back to Rebecca's side. I knew she would inform or protect me, and likewise, I would do the same for her.

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Daemon gave Melissa look, one that you can't even describe, it was a mix of bewilderment, hate, and love all smashed together like he couldn't decide which one he was actually feeling. "Listen," Daemon finally snarled, looking at her, "I will be whoever you want me to be." He muttered, causing Rebecca to gag behind him and make him whirl around, "You think that's gross?" She gave him a challenging look, her eyes dark, but she didn't respond, for fear of him lashing out at her. Daemon turned back to Melissa, and gave her a forced smile, "I don't want another girl. So you better start putting up with me." He felt his powers flare up, an unearthly glow emitting from his tense form, lighting up the room like there were stadium lights lineing the walls.
"Daemon!" Violet shouted, stepping forward, as Jin duplicated himself, and made two more exact copies, shoving her younger brother out of the room with to much combined force for him to even try to fight back, but she could tell he was angry, furious even. His ice blue eyes looked dark, a grey-ish brown, showing that he wasn't kidding around. But, something snapped in the girl when the real Jin whispered in her ear. "DON'T TALK TO ME!" She screetched, throwing her hand out forcefully and hitting the retreating Jin in the back with a full blast of shadows. Violet snarled, glaring at him and then Rebecca, "Do you think your little boyfriend is going to protect you from the combined forces of me and my brother? Because I have news for you," She hissed, stepping forward to Rebecca, "He won't. I will not hesitate to take out you and your little mind reading powers in a split second." Violet snapped her fingers, releasing her powers and followed her brother out of the door angrily.
Rebecca was now terrified for her life.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Melissa listened to Daemon half-heartedly, and then watched the following events go on around her. Jin shoved Daemon out the door, and Violet first, threatened the ninth grade girl's life, then followed her brother. Melissa cast a bewildered look at the kids before leaving the room before anyone could say anything else. As Melissa scooted past Violet and Daemon, who were still in the hallway near the office, Melissa looked at Daemon, "You'll be whoever I want you to be? How 'bout dead?" Melissa snapped, nearly crumpling her schedule that was still clutched tightly in her head. "How about you acquire some sense, and leave me alone?" Melissa suggested, standing on her tiptoes to gain the inch or two he had on her, and stared straight in his eyes. Melissa frowned before taking off in the direction of her room, before his sister could kill her. Melissa hadn't been afraid of anyone in school, ever, but Violet was obviously protective of her brother, and the way Melissa had talked to Daemon had made Violet angry, and Melissa now was terrified for her life as she fled down the hallways towards her room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Alice just stood there, shocked and a little amused. She glowered at Violet and Daemon. She felt even sort of bad for Melissa. She was stuck with Daemon's annoyance and love fore the rest of the year, probably. The 'pixie' girl watched Violet, her eyes like daggers. Alice gagged softly, rolling her eyes as they left. She turned to Rebecca, shrugging slightly. "Creeps. I really wish there was a sink in here." She growled, looking up at the brunette with concerned eyes. She nodding, stepping closer to Melissa and looked up at her not sure if she should something. But before she could open her mouth the older girl left quickly. Alice shrugged slightly and followed toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 pm

"Hey!" Daemon shouted behind her, one minute he was inches away from her, and vise-versa, and the next she was stomping down the hall, fleeing from the scene. "Melissa!" The blonde boy shouted, as he earned a glare from the blonde pixie and watched her follow. Violet held him back as they dissapeared down the hall and gave him a look that said he was in deep trouble with her, and that if he didn't want to dig himself out of a grave, then he would shut up, and not speak anymore. The twins, stood in the hall, Daemon feeling broken and remorseful, but furious at Melissa still, and his sister. Violet was just peeved at Daemon for making her mad at everyone in the room, expecially that stupid Brunnette.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Melissa ignored Daemon, he shouted after her, but she completely and utterly ignored it. Melissa finally stopped in front of her dorm door, panting heavily. Wonderful, just wonderful, she was stuck with some boy that decided to like her, for the rest of the year. Was he that stupid? She was pale and sickly, she looked anorexic according to all the girls that attended the school she got the letter of acceptance for this bloody school, and she wore an eyepatch, for crying out loud! Anyone in their right mind would know not to mess with her, let alone try and win her over with an idiotic smirk. Melissa leaned against the door, lifting up her eyepatch, pulling out the pocket mirror she kept in her pocket at all times, and taking her contacts out carefully. Melissa blinked, taking a moment to adjust to the suddenly blurriness of everything. Melissa rubbed her head, which was pounding with a horrific headache and flipping her eyepatch back down just as she saw that the girl that reminded her of a pixie, Alice, had followed. Melissa stared wordlessly at her, not even sure what to say, or what to do, or whether to act at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Alice grimanced at Daemon's thoughts. Why did everyone thing she was a magical creature with wings? Not to mention TINY. The poor girl looked irriated as she followed Melissa swiftly down the hall. She stopped when teh older girl looked at her. Alice shifted her gaze and looked back evenly. "Uh, Hi I don't know if you heard, I'm Alice Sean. I'm also from England, and wish Daemon and Violet would go drop dead in a ditch." She introduced, smiling slightly. She hoped Melissa woulddn't snap back at her, because she felt self-concious and small, like always.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Melissa nodded, "Melissa Gray, I'm from the general area of London, England, I moved alot," Melissa said slowly, comforting herself in the fact that it wasn't exactly a lie. Melissa just wasn't mentioning the fact that the "moving" she'd done was between different foster families, but she had no doubt the little pixie would go through her head and find that out soon enough. Melissa stifled a dry laugh at the comment on Daemon and Violet Dobrev, and Melissa gave a slight nod, "They're quite peculiar." Melissa muttered, not letting herself think about the fact that she refused to date or like Daemon in any way, shape, or form was partly because she was terrified of relationships. She'd had absolutely no relationship with her family, and all the foster families she might've grown to like found her to be to much, what, with her schizophrenia, and other various "attitude issues" as they liked to refer to the fact that Melissa was ill-tempered and temperamental. Melissa eyed Alice curiously.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Alice shrugged, biting her lip at Melissa's thought. "Yeah, and about the pixie thing. I don't think, or hope I'll sprout wings any moment." She muttered, frowning slightly. "It's a bit frusterating." She added, shaking her head. She must sound like an idiot, but she had had enough with everyone calling her a type of fairy and whatnot. Why could they just figure out she was small and keep the names to them selves, beside the fact Alice could read minds. Bored, she flipped through some of Melisa's memories and felt a little sympathy for the tenth grader. Alice didn't trust Melissa all the way, but apparently the girl didn't trust her either. "What do you think you'll do about Daemon? I mean, I'd love to jump on his back and choke him, but Violet would literally kill me. He irks me." She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Melissa laughed dryly, "I'm sure he'll get over his little crush by the end of the week," Melissa said confidently, seeming to not only assure the pixie- Alice, Melissa mentally corrected herself, but herself, as well. Of course he'd get over it, he had to be at least a little bit sane. Melissa paused, and nodded at Alice apologetically about the whole pixie bit. "Violet's a bit off her rocker," Melissa didn't smile, but her gray eye glittered with amusement. "All I did was hit Daemon, it's not like he burst into tears or anything, though it'd be awfully entertaining if he had," Melissa blinked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 am

Alyssia ran down the hallway, dodging through the crowd. In the end she had made them wait, fixing that stupid headband over and over again. When she finally took it off, all of the lunch crowd was already gathering around the office to get their schedule. Alyssia pushed through the crowd, forgetting all about Gabriel - wherever she was. She made it to the door-frame without wasting time, but had to pound through the rest to the computer. She quickly typed in her name, the letters appearing fast on the office computer. There must be a billion 'stones' in this school.... Alys thought, and suddenly someone pointed to her name around the middle of the list. The eleventh grader looked up to see none other than her sister, smirking. "Do you always have to appear at the right time? You must be cursed or something. Every second I lose track of something you're right there, pointing it out." She sighed, hitting the print button when she turned back to the computer.
Gabriel continued smirking and nodded. Yep! It's no curse, but yes. I'm always right behind you. She said telepathically, snatching Alyssia's schedule and reaching over, typing her own name in. What is your problem ditching me? God, I swear this school is big enough to get lost on a deserted island! She huffed, blowing air out of the corner of her mouth. Alyssia just laughed at her remark, and everyone looked at her strangely, not a clue to what this 17 year old was laughing at. Gabriel giggled secretly. Well, be lucky that you can't get rid of me- Riel said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 am

Alice shrugged, raising an eyebrow. ""I'm not sure. His thoughts and emotions were, well, I'm not even going to mention it." She answered simply, brushing her bangs out of her face gingerly. Of course, it was likely Daemon might- If he was sane and didn't want Melissa Gray socking him again. She did agree about Violet, Daemon's over protective sister. The boy seems to be doing fine by himslef, and doesn't need a hovering shadow sister. Alice grinned slightly at this thought. She glanced up at Melissa's dorm room number, 112. Her own dorm was only two doors down the hall. Maybe they would become friends, even if they were in different grades. Though Melissa didn't seem open to many people, neither did Alice. Great, that was two possible friends and two possible enemies so far. The year was turning out better than she thought it would back in New York. Alice bit her lip thinking about it, where she was teased 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next