RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!

Go down 
+7
BreeLilly
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Merryier6
Rebecca
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Melissa frowned, "He'll get over it," Melissa repeated, furrowing her eyebrows. Melissa didn't trust a single one of the kids in the school, no matter what age or gender, she just didn't, not that she trusted many people on a regular basis. Melissa didn't have any friends, nor did she want any, she did everything in her power to make it so she gave a bad first impression on everyone. Melissa considered the fact that Daemon had started talking to her and flirting with her, and all she'd done was punch him, threaten his life, then leave. Anyone who would classify that as a "good impression" was out of their minds, and anyone who liked her (Daemon being on of them, fake cough, fake cough) had to have been dropped on their heads as newborns. Melissa'd figure out someway to leave her alone, maybe she'd lie and say she had a boyfriend back home, then again, that always had the possibility of back-firing and making him want to talk to her more. Melissa was horrified by that thought, Daemon deciding to like her was going to make her life alot more difficult, she knew, and Melissa didn't quite believe that was possible until now. She had literal mental issues, had been beaten as a kid.. Melissa shivered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Alice listened to Melissa's thoughts, puzzled. "Why don't you want any friends?" She blurted out, rocking her heels nervously. "I don't mean to pry, just curious." She added quickly, cursing. She was usually able to control that, unlike Rebecca, but she wanted to know why Melissa wasn't open to anyone. Sure, her life before seemed horrible, but this was the one break to make new friends have a relationship. But, if Alice was ever insterested in liking some it'd never ever be Daemon, and Melissa seeme dto think the same thing. She stood on her tip toes, which was a force of habit. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she watched the older girl carefully, waiting for something, anything. She knew taht she probably sounded noisy and a pest, but still, you never know unless you ask.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Melissa inhaled, then exhaled, inhaled, then exhaled, trying to calm herself and not burst and yell angrily, like she'd done to the other ninth grader, Rebecca Reece. Melissa clenched and unclenched her fists, clenched and unclenched until she finally seemed to manage to find her voice, "I.. I just don't," Melissa answered quietly.
Liar! You want friends. You aren't really who you appear, Melissy, you're really just a scared kid! Her voice, though higher-pitched, taunted in her head.
I swear I might kill you. Melissa replied, ready to throttle somebody.
Then you'd be killing yourself! I never knew you were suicidal! Her reply broke off into a fit of hysterical giggles. I hope Alice asks! I hope she asks about all the random voices in your head, and you'll have to tell her you're crazy, Melissy!
Melissa ignored the voices' comment, and stood stiffly, her arms crossed over her chest again, as she waited for Alice to dub her crazy. Well, at least she didn't have to make a fool of herself talking to herself out loud for people to think her mentally impaired and leave her alone, with Alice's mind-reading powers, Melissa's work was pretty much done for her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Although I was enjoying the people in the room, I found it to be real crowding, so I had excused myself and walked outside. I sat down to the left of the door, regaining my energy from the previous encounter. It was a huge amount of effort to take the Russians out, and I felt as if I was to pass out. I put my fingers through my hair, my breathing growing slower. I knew the inevitable truth of what was to happen, I just couldn't believe it would be so early in the year. However, it would be a lot more easier to go ahead and have it happen here than in my dorm, where someone wouldn't be able to get me. Besides, they must have an infirmary that could take care of me while I was out...
Thinking it over, I had decided to pass out quickly instead of lingering in half-conciousness. I stood up and attempted to limp to my dorm before blacking out a couple of feet from where I was.

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Full Name - Blackwithe, Jay Kara
Age - 14
Grade - 9th
Description - peach, slightly tanned skin, dark reddish gold eyes, tinted with silver. silvery brown hair, down to ribs, which is slightly wavy and tangles quite easily. about 4" 11', quite short, abnormally large eyes, long fingers, skinny, underweight, but well-built.
Personality - untrusting, but if she opens herself up, she's sweet, loyal (sometimes too loyal) and trys to be as helpful as possible.
History - She remembers only this: a long time ago, she had a very good friend. This mysterious girl was her best friend in the whole wide world. But then she lost this good friend. The friend had to leave, for her benefit, and now Jay doesn't like opening up to people because of her lost friend. She became withdrawn, and avoided girls especially.
Powers -Special connection with animals, senses 'auras (a mix of emotions, some shadow of their history, etc.)
Other - I think I pretty much covered everything.

Last edited by Fallingdeath12 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpwithiri.tumblr.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Alice listened to the voice in Melissa's head, not really able to shut her thoughts off from entering her own head. "I'm not going to ask about the voices, because everyone gets them at one point or another, especially me, but, other peoples voices, or thoughts. So tell the voice that." She explained smoothly, blinking up at Melissa. She had figured the girl wouldn't give her a full answer about the friends thing, and it didn't bother Alice very much. She started rocking on her heels again, not exactly sure what to say. She suddenly felt cold and rubbed her arms, which goosebumps were appearing on. They needed to raise the heat in here, not to mention they were in the mountains, on a higher altitude.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Brianna folded her arms behind her back and scanned the room again, people were beginning to leave. She stood on her toes and lowered herself again, she did this repeatedly, giving her calfs a small workout, and just saving herself from boredom. She didn't want to go back to her dorm room again, not yet, but for one of the first times in her life, she was shy in a smaller group of people. She played with a bow string that was on her shirt behind her back, keeping herself occupied.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

OOC:. Heya, Guys, can you hold off on posting until I get on and reply to everything tomorrow and get caught up? Please and thank you, I have limited access to my new computer right now, because things need to be installed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Alyssia walked out of the office, looking over her schedule. "First, second, homeroom, related arts..." She mumbled down the list while walking back to their dorm. She completely disregarded Gabriel, and walked down torwards the room, food, and sleep. After quickly running through the lists, she plopped down on the bed as soon as she got into the dorm. Gabriel could survive, right? After all, it's not like someone would need her help or anything. Or, would they? No. Alyssia forced the thought out of her head, and traced her finger over the school map.
Gabriel trotted slightly out of the doorframe, and stopped, glancing through all the people. There seemed to be a gap in the crowd, maybe roughly three by six feet tall....That's wierd....Riel repeated inside her head. She walked torwards it and saw a tenth grader lying motionlessly in the middle of the hallway. She slapped her hand to her forehead, and kneeled down torwards his shoulders. The boy was really pale, looked about 15 despite his theatrical white hair. She took two fingers to his neck, still had a pulse. Gabriel guessed that he had passed out after exhaustion from his powers, or something. She hesitated for a minute, and then slung him over her shoulder with slight effort. her legs bent for a minute, but then she walked- or should i say stumbled, to a janitor's alleyway. The emergency exit sign buzzed and flickered, and she leaned his body against the wall. Well, Ri. You found someone passed out. Think- if you can turn someone unconcious, maybe you can reverse it! She thought in her head, trying to remember how she had done it to that guard at the foster home. She had tapped into his mind, and then imagined it shortcircuting like a wire, and then black. Just like that the guard had passed out. Complete the circut. her voice echoed inside of her.

(I'll do my best to try and stay off of this, but I already had the above typed out when I saw your message. Just this one...)
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 pm

i'm posting this again.
sorry if it's annoying, but i SO want to join.

Age - 14
Grade - 9th
Description - peach, slightly tanned skin, dark reddish gold eyes, tinted with silver. silvery brown hair, down to ribs, which is slightly wavy and tangles quite easily. about 4" 11', quite short, abnormally large eyes, long fingers, skinny, underweight, but well-built.
Personality - untrusting, but if she opens herself up, she's sweet, loyal (sometimes too loyal) and trys to be as helpful as possible.
History - She remembers only this: a long time ago, she had a very good friend. This mysterious girl was her best friend in the whole wide world. But then she lost this good friend. The friend had to leave, for her benefit, and now Jay doesn't like opening up to people because of her lost friend. She became withdrawn, and avoided girls especially.
Powers -Special connection with animals, senses 'auras (a mix of emotions, some shadow of their history, etc.)

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:17 am

OOC:. Fallingdeath12, sorry, but not accepted, and I saw your form earlier, so there was really no need to re-post it. It needs complete sentences, and generally more capilization and detail. See my forms on the front for examples, or any of the other forms. When you edit it, just re-post it. Thank you!

"Jin!" Rebecca shouted, following the stumbling boy out of the room and trying to catch up with him before he fell, but she was too late. Looking around, she noticed that the Russian twins had left and in their place was a girl, maybe two years older than her. The girl was picking Jin up and taking him off somewhere, Rebecca was horrible at medicine and things like this made her squirm, so she just resulted in screaming, "Someone! Help!" and following the other girl. "Who are you?" She asked, going up to the girl and watching her lay Jin down on the floor and see if he was breathing. Looking around, Rebecca tried to figure out what to do, why was no one around? Obviously this boy needed a nurse's help, and she had no idea if she could pick him up, or support him enough to get him to the infirmary. Maybe with the other girl's help, she seemed strong enough to support him herself, "Can you help him somehow?" Rebecca asked the girl, freaking out on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Gabriel nodded- My name's Riel. She said telepathically. Mute, if you're wondering. I can help him, but it takes absoulute concentration. The tenth grader played over and over again how she had did it the first time- shortcircut, black. Shortcircut, black. Gabriel ran her fingers through her hair, and then touched both temples. She closed her eyes, and replayed the last memory she could find in his head. Stumbling from the doorframe, and collapsing. She threw herself at it- and stopped playing it right as it began to fade. The 16 year old took a deep breath, and lit up the memory. Riel pushed herself out, and opened her eyes back in her body, leaning up against the wall. That was easier than i remember... She said to Rebecca, having learned her name earlier. Gabriel looked over at Jin, he was breathing again and seemed to be waking up. Just have to wait and see. If that didn't work I have to go back and erase the memory completely. She explained.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Melissa blinked at her, and nodded slowly. "Mm'kay." Melissa mumbled, trying to find a way to change the subject. Melissa noticed the fact that Alice was rocking back and forth, and rubbing her arms, which had goosebumps all over them. Melissa blinked, then realizing how cold it really was in here, she shivered slightly. "Heck, it's cold in here," Melissa shook her head in disbelief, "They need a better heating system, or something." Melissa complained quietly. Melissa pushed her curly auburn bangs out of her face, her arms still crossed tightly.
Everybody gets voice, hah. The voice scoffed, Not like Melissy, Melissy the schizophrenic!
Melissa ignored it, biting her lip so hard she could taste the blood as her teeth broke skin.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Alice nodded in agreement. She wondered when classes started when Melissa's annoying 'voice' filled her head again. She wondered how the tenth grader dealed with that. She rolled her eyes, deciding that Melissa didn't want to talk about it anymore. "I'm going to freeze." Alice sighed, her long blond ponytail bobbing as she continued rocking on her heels. Suddenly, she heard Rebecca yell help. Alice felt her skin prickle some more, but decided that someone who knew how to help was probably over there. She could tell by their thoughts that Jin had passed out. One girl, Gabriel seemed to be helping him through earsing the memory or something. Alice sucked in her breath then exhaled slowly, waiting. She glanced back at Melissa. "I think that one boy, Jin, fainted." She muttered quickly. "This is such a freaky day already." She added, but mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 pm

I had been feeling pulses of energy flooding my veins as I started to regain consciousness. However, it was not enough. I could make out the faint outline of a girl, not too much older than himself, impaling the sides of his head for some weirdo reason. He still had no idea what was going on, and knew he would be fading away again. He heard something about memories, and a eraser. Seriously, this is not the right time to be talking about freakin' school supplies and powers! The energy that was once the majority of myself was starting to turn into the minority as I let my eyelids flutter down into nothingness. It was a very eerie place, only having a crack of light act as a spotlight to a black floor. And no matter how far I would run, it wouldn't change, nothing was happening.

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:18 am

"JIN!" Rebecca screamed again, looking up at the girl, who she had now realized was her same age. "It's not working." Rebecca stated, looking down at the white haired boy before starting to flip out. "What if that girl, Violet, touched him and drained his energy?" She turned around and looked down the hall, "I'm going to go search for a teacher, he needs help." Rebecca stood up and raced down the hallway, bumping right into an angry Violet looking for Jin.
"Get out of my way, pip-squeak." She hissed, glaring at the younger girl with contempt, "I'm looking for that white-headed freak, that pushed me and my brother out of the office, I'd suggest you give up where he is, or you might just get hurt." Violet gave Rebecca a fierce look, but the younger girl glared back.
"I'm not telling you where he is. You're the whole reason, I'm in this mess." She shoved Violet's chest, sending the older girl rocking backwards, "Now tell me what to do to fix him!" Violet gave Rebecca a shocked look before slowly taking off her glove and showing her, her palm.
"You see this? I can kill you with one touch and steal all your powers. Don't mess with me." Violet warned, turning on her heal and stalking away.

Last edited by Bex in Wonderland on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 am

Gabriel clenched her hands, failing aggravated her so much. No. It's not over. Finish it! Gabriel put her right hand directly behind her ear and sighed. Alright. She had to get back in before the energy redrained. Riel tapped back into his mind, and replayed that memory again. This time she saw the light fade, and then grow dark again. She forced the memory to stay where it was lit, and erased it by imagining it fading gradually. It did start to fade, and she relit the energy as if it were a candle, and this time tore it to shreds. The memory faded quickly, and she came back. Jin was breathing heavily, and his eyelid were still fluttering. Come on...it's erased, torn, and relit. Wake up, Jin! She said telepathically in his head. if it didn't work yet again, she'd have to paralyze them both. His pulse was getting slower, and then accelerating, and repeating.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Melissa blinked, raising her eyebrows. Melissa walked over to stand a few feet from Alice, and spotted Jin, unconscious on the ground. "Lovely," Melissa muttered sarcastically, watching. Melissa raised her eyebrows again as Violet and Rebecca got into a brief argument until Violet ranted about how she could kill Rebecca with a single touch, then stalked off. Melissa rolled her eyes, and wouldn't be surprised if Violet came to talk to her about the way she'd talked to Daemon next. Melissa gave a dark, silent laugh, and continued watching one of the girls that must've just shown up try and wake the unconscious form of Jin. How had Jin blacked out, anyways? Melissa'd seen him awake and bright-eyed literally minutes before. Melissa figured it had something to do with his powers, possibly a limitation of some sort? Melissa tried not to ponder on the subject to long, it wasn't her problem, or anyone that she planned on associating with, she planned on associating with herself, and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 am

(So sorry guys, you don't have to wait directly for me to respond, because It's going to be far and few when I do.)
"Come on," Rebecca whispered, rushing back over to Jin and Riel, "Wake up, Jin... Wake up..." She looked down the hall and saw Melissa standing there staring at them, and heard her wondering on how Jin blacked out. Rebecca held her tongue and just looked down at Jin worriedly, not knowing what to do. She was hopeless, she couldn't do anything. Rebecca didn't have any sort of healing powers, or anything that could help him, and it didn't seem like anyone was around. Finally, the girl resulted to slapping Jin across the cheek in hopes that that would wake the boy up.

Last edited by Bex in Wonderland on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Age - 14
Grade - 9th
Description - Jay has peach, and slightly tanned skin. She has dark reddish gold eyes that are tinted with silver and abnormally large. Jay also has silvery brown hair, down to ribs, which is slightly wavy and tangles quite easily. She has a height of about 4" 11', she's quite short, and long fingers. She's thin, a little bit underweight, (about 100 pounds). She's actually kind of pretty, but she has alot of tangled hair, making her look kind of like she has bedhair all the time.
Personality - Usually Jay is untrusting, but if she opens herself up, she's sweet, loyal (sometimes too loyal) and tries to be as helpful as possible. She's very cautious around other people, especially if she hasn't seen them before. If she's introduced to someone she'll act very callous and inward. She did make a few friends at a public school, but only because they were boys. Jay can be very demanding in a friendship, and is intelligent, a straight A student, and is proud of it. She took martial arts lessons, and got as far as a red belt (two below black), and has picked fights before. She's usually seemingly moody, and wears clothing according to her mood, usually dark grays, dark blue jeans, etc. When she does make a friend she asks that the person stays true to their friendship and doesn't just abandon her for weeks at time. In return she tries to be the best she can. She's somewhat guillible and quite innocent, despite her darkened appearence. Jay is a little mischevious, but doesn't like to spend time playing practical jokes, as she thinks they waste her time. Jay has a quite laugh, a small smile, but they can seem rewarding as they are rare. She can be a little bit unfeeling and hard, insensitive, but if someone's really in trouble she won't hesitate to help. her biggest fault is that she's so inward and moody most of the time. she thinks she can handle herself, and doesn't need any friends.
History - Jay really doesn't know much about her family. She was just sent off from some dark blue house with a woman who was her guardian to the school. She remembers some early memories, and a few awkward moments from when she tried to attend real school, but not much. She only remembers having one friend, who was a peppy girl. Jay can't remember her face, but she remembers the girl had short curly hair and purple highlights. The girl had been named Alison or something. Alison had moved away, so Jay became suspicious of making friends, especially girls. At one point, her guardian decided that public school was too much for her, so she decided that Jay must go to a special school for her own protection.
Powers -Jay has a special connection to animals, she can talk to them, which helps her to make friends. Jay also reads auras, meaning she can sense emotions, and some shadow of their personality. She cannot read thoughts though.

Is this better?

Last edited by Fallingdeath12 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:17 pm

I had been running for a while now, forgetting to talk for a while. Well, I guess it's not like it would do any use, would it? Anyway, as I was running, I felt a bit of warmth. I looked up and saw that the spotlight that had been following me as grown brighter. This must've been the heat source, but why now? Knowing it was hopeless to keep going, I lied on the dark floor, hopelessly hoping that something would come from the light. Thankfully, I was answered with more heat and lightheaded-ness. However, this one was really weird, cause it was like I was just floating. I turned my head and saw that the floor had disappeared and instead just air. I felt a pulling force towards the light, that was gradually getting faster. Was this the gateway to heaven, or something worse than what I was in now. I was just a hair away from being over with it when I had stopped. Right from eternal salvation, I stopped. I felt a tingling in my cheek and felt the levitation fade away as I plunged into the darkness below. Great, I'm going to he-

My eyes shot open as I saw myself on the hallway floor, with two girls who I'd never seen in my life. I couldn't remember much at all, actually. Everyone that was there, everything, just so brand new.

((Oh yeah, you know what happened))

Last edited by The Suburbia Code on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

OOC:. XD, In all truth. I didn't see that anyone had posted. Falling, if you put a bit more thought into your personality, you're good!

I gasped, staring down at the bewhildered Jin with wide eyes, "RIEL! You did it!" Turning to the girl, I grinned, and then looked down at Jin, "Thank the Lord, Jin, I thought you had died. We couldn't find a teacher, and that pathetic excuse for a girl, Violet almost killed me!" Sure, I sounded a bit melodramatic, but all in all, I was happy someone I consitered to be a friend was alive and breathing again, though, he did look very confused. But I just shrugged it off as a side effect of Riel trying to being him back. "What happened, Jin? I just saw you lying on the ground. Did someone hurt you?"

Last edited by Bex in Wonderland on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
indigo-wild
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
indigo-wild

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 am

(ok...yeah, sorry about that. i'm not very good at developing the personality. usually i kind of have to see how my characters going to interact with the others first.)

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Gabriel growled. Oh, great. Um, Rebecca, Jin's not going to remember much.... Riel explained, running her hand across the back of her neck. Gawd, that's what happened the last time she tried to fix things. She'd knock the guard out, but when he did wake up he didn't even remember what his name was. Sorry. Really am, but, um Jin, he- Crap. This was going to be hard trying to explain this to Jin, and to Rebecca. God, how do you explain to someone that you wiped out their best friend's memory??
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 pm

Melissa raised an eyebrow at Jin, who'd just come to, but he looked totally and utterly confused. Melissa'd passed out many times before, tripping and hitting her head, getting queasy, and then there were the times that'd she'd purposely fainted to get out of P.E, and in those cases, Melissa'd gone over the top and pretended not to remember anything to get sent to the nurses office, but when she'd really fainted, she'd remembered everything previous. Melissa watched Gabriel, the girl who'd managed to get Jin to wake up. It almost looked like she was having a conversation with Rebecca, but not out loud. Rebecca had that freaky mind-power, didn't she? But Gabriel.. Why wasn't she talking out loud, it'd be easier, then everybody, including the people that didn't have freaky mind-powers, like herself, to hear everything and understand what in the world was going on. Melissa cocked her head slightly at Jin, then glanced at Gabriel and Rebecca, "Somebody explain, now," Melissa didn't ask, she demanded. Melissa didn't say "please", "thank you", or "sorry", with the exception of that one little slip up with Rebecca. Melissa eyed Rebecca and Gabriel through narrowed slits of her visible eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!   Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black&&White - Greyson Academy for the Gifted ~ Semi-Elite - Plot ADDED!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next