RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 am

Silver swore she heard Stormheart say something, but shook her head. She heard nothing. She walked back to the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Splashpool heard someone brush the warrior's den entrance,she hadn't gone all the way back to sleep. Opening her eyes looked to see who was coming in.

(I didn't know what to post but I wanted to post.)
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm

"Just us," Stormheart whispered as she saw Splashpool wake up slightly, or maybe she never was really awake, when Stormheart and Silver entered.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Splashpool nodded but started to get up. She padded pass them and out of the warrior's den to the fresh-kill pile.

(How have you been Branch?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm

(Good, you?)

Stormheart was shocked to notice that dawn was brightening the forest, lighting it up and awakening the cats of her Clan.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm

(Good,miss bloodclan some times)

Splashpool grabed a mouse and waited for Glowpelt.

Glowpelt felt that his sister wasn't in her nest. He opened his eyes and walked slowly by Silver,Stormheart and Moonclaw. "Hi Silver,Moonclaw and Stormheart."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"Hi!" Stormheart greeted, smiling.
Moonclaw rolled his eyes at his cheerful, attention-seeking sister. "Hi, Glowpelt." He greeted.
Lionspots yawned, rolling over in his nest. Already time to wake up? He shook his fur, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Glowpelt glanced over at Lionspots. Rolling his eyes he turned to Moonclaw. "Remember we have a border protrol to get over with,so lets go eat while we can."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm

"Got it," Moonclaw said, flicking his tail at his sister, with a look that said, "You have to tell me later, you promised!", and followed Glowspots to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Glowpelt bounced over to Splashpool and sat by her happly. "Hey sis. You want that mouse or do I have to share?"

Splashpool rolled her eyes and brought her paw down lightly on Glowpelt's nose.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:01 am

Silver gave a nod at Glowpelt, a silent greeting. She looked at Stormheart and shrugged. Yawning, she streched before pcing outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 am

Splashpool watched Silver come out of the warrior's den. Her eyes followed Silver till she felt her brother poked her. Looking away she started to eat their mouse.

Glowpelt watched Splashpool for a little then he poked her and nodded to the mouse. After she stared to eat he ate his half.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 am

Moonclaw picked a small mouse for himself and began devouring.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Glowpelt stood up when he had finished eating. He padded passed Moonclaw and sat by to entrance to camp.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Silver silently grabbed a tiny mouse. She didn't feel hungry. She ate the mouse, fginishing it in a few mouthfuls. She threw the bones out before sitting alone on a rock, gazing sadly around camp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Moonclaw finished his meal quickly, and groomed himself quickly.

Stormheart sat next to Silver. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Glowpelt flicked his tail for Moonclaw to come on. Standing up he turned and walked out of camp.

Splashpool cleaned up her borther's and her's mess and padded slowly over to the shade of a tree. Laying down she watched Silver and Stormheart again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Silver paused. "I dunno..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Moonclaw followed, bounding swiftly after him.

"Let's talk to Splashpool," Stormheart suggested, "She said that she had a strange dream, as well,"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 am

Silver shrugged and got up. She padded toward the tree Splashpool was under. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:18 am

Splashpool glanced up at Silver nervousiy than nodded in greeting not wanting to speek.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 am

"You said you had a weird dream last night, like us? What was it about?" Stormheart asked.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 am

Splashpool looked down at her paws. She nodded again but didn't speek.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

(I added the clan stats o.O)

Silver looked at the other two. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Splashpool sighed and stood up. "Starclan.....,"she whispered very low.

Glowpelt stopped and turned to Moonclaw. "Okay. Lets start hunting and I bet I can beat you in getting more prey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next