RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Silver shot a glance at Stormheart. "And what did Starclan say to you?" she whispered back, her intense green eyes boring into Splashpool's. Splashpool had to tell them, or else they might never learn who the third cat was!

(DUN-DUN-DUNNN.)
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Splashpool bit her lip. Why wouldn't they stop trying to make her talk. She was about to rip their necks. "Dark,"was all she said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 pm

"It's her." Stormheart whispered, "It has to be her."

Moonclaw grinned, lashing his tail playfully. "Hah! I may be younger, but I'm definitely better!" He shot off into the forest, scenting all over for any trace of prey.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Glowpelt shook his head. "Sure,sure. We'll see." He sniffed the air and smelt a robon and a mouse. He stalked toward mouse first. Stalking around a bramble bush he saw the mouse eating a seed next to a leaf. He carefully stalked closer and to stay downwind. Finaly he sprang at the mouse,making a clean kill. He smirked and scrached dirt over it and started to go for the robon,doing the same thing,and then taking it back to the mouse. He sniffed the air again and smelt another mouse and vole.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Moonclaw had scented a vole, and he sprang easily, catching it cleanly and burying it. He scented some kind of bird, and sat still, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 pm

(I think we should wait for Fang.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 am

(D: Sorry for falling behind guys. *hugs*)

Silver watched Splashpool go. She twitched her ears silently. "It's her," she said at the same time as Stormheart. She looked at her friend and grinned, but her grin faded to a weird look. "She'll never admit it, probally."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Splashpool hurryed out of camp. Once out of camp she slowed down and padded to the river. She sat by the bank and looked into the water at her reflection. "Why me? Why am I the one that has to help save the clan,"She yowled at the sky.

Glowpelt grabed his kills and started to look for Mooonclaw. "Moonclaw I think we are good on prey thanks to me."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:42 am

Night, who had been nearby The river at the time, heard Splashpool yowling at the sky. His brow wrinkled. Was she having issues or what? Slowly he stepped out from the undergrowth nearby her. "What are you yowling your head off about? You're gonna scare all the prey away if you start yowling like that," he growled.

Silver's green eyes followed the reddish- gold and white she-cat out of camp. She flickered her tail tip absently. She looked at Stormheart. "What now?"K

Brakenheart lightly tapped Splashpool's shoulder with his starry tail. Neither Splashpool or Night could see him, but only Splashpool could hear him. "Splashpool, it's not that hard. It will be a huge chunk of task, but you have Silver and Stormheart to help you." He spoke gently yet firmly. She had to understand she had two others to help her. Without waiting for a reply, he vanished in a glimmer of stars that could barely be seen in broad daylight. He had gone.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Splashpool jumped is surprize at Night's voice. "Sorry,"she whispered. She jumped again at Brakenheart's touch then stiffened when he spook. She was about to say something to Brakenheart but he was gone. Splashpool looked at Night then jogged away. After Night couldn't see her she started to run. She looked back as she ran to see if anyone was there and slammed into Glowpelt. "Sorry,I so sorry. You need help?"

Glowpelt fell backwards when Splashpool hit him,droping his prey. "It's ok Splashpool. Sure. Whats wrong sis,"he asked when he saw the look in her eyes.

(So wait do these cats have powers?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]   •Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Dark Shadows-Part |- The Rise• [PRP for Branch, Splash and myself.]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4