RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:32 pm

((Windclaw's in darkclan, but hawkclaw and sharkpaw are already out there...so....))

Hawkclaw nodded.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Carmelfur padded out into the open.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Lunapaw spotted carmalfur, and bounded up to the she-cat. "Hello!" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Dappleclaw: I carried on. "Snowstar! Varjakpaw is here to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Snowstar pricked his ears and turned around. "What are you doing here?" He said, narrowing his eyes. He wasn't usually friendly among other cats in other clans, though he had his acceptions.

Swiftclaw padded up behind his father, baring his teeth at the apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Name: Windstar
Looks: Windstar has very short, fine fur. He is black with white underbelly.
Wanted Rank: Leader
Power: Can make things taller and wider.
Other: No one was leader.
Clan: Darkclan
Wanted Element: Wind. Duh.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

((Accepted, and thanks, we needed a leader.))

Peanutpaw launched herself at the bush.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Varjakpaw: "I-I... left DarkClan... I want to live here...."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Sharkpaw hissed. "Outsiders!" He growled.

Lunapaw overheard. Snowstar was her dad, as her mom was carmalpelt. They had a lot of kittens. "Snowstar, That would be great!" Lunapaw mewed. She was fond of varjakpaw, and thought of him as a good friend. Lunapaw smiled at varjakpaw.

"No, Lunapaw! He's an outsider, and plus. What kind of name is "varjakpaw?" Swiftclaw hissed, his hackels raised.

Snowstar hesitated. "You can't judge cats by their names, swiftclaw." He then turned to varjakpaw. "What makes you want to become a frostclan apprentice?" He asked finnaly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Varjakpaw: My head lowered and my tail drooped. "The DarkClan cats all have bad intentions..."

Dappleclaw: "I think we can trust him. I can mentor him myself along with Lunapaw!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Windstar knew something was wrong, and his first instinct was that Frostclan had something to do with it. He called for Shadowsky to follow him as the two males followed into Frostclan, spotting Varjakpaw.

"Varjak!"

"Varjakpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Varjakpaw: "Please! Please! If I go back now that they hae spotted me, I'll lose my tail and ears!" I shuddered. My tail going under my legs and ears going back. "I'll be exiled! Now... Windstar knows I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Windstar slid to a stop, seeing Varjakpaw with Snowstar. "You!" He hissed. "What do you want with Varjakpaw?"

Shadowsky went to swiftly pick Varjakpaw up at the scruff of his/her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Dappleclaw: "GET OFF OF OUR TERRITORY MOUSE-DUNG! VARJAKPAW IS A FROSTCLAN CAT NOW!" I hissed. I leaped at warrior. "YOU EVEN GET IN SNOWSTAR'S DEN! FOX-DUNG! I'LL FLAY YOU FOR TOUCHING MY APPRENTICE!"

Varjakpaw: I hissed at DarkClan warriors attacking my clan. "I am no longer apart of your Clan! Go back to Windstar and tell him to forget me!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 pm

"Says who?" Windstar asked. "And why are you here in the first place. We didn't do anything bad to you!" He inserted a silent "yet".

Shadowsky bared his teeth as he waited for Dappleclaw to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Varjakpaw: "I saw! Trust me! I saw! I saw what this clan always was! Good! Yet yours! Yours is evil!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Windstar stalked towards Varjakpaw until they were nose to nose. "Saw what?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:23 am

Peanutpaw pricked her ears. "what was that?" She asked. She wondered where varjakpaw was. Was he okay? and was windclaw with him? peanutpaw winced. Windclaw had always treated varjakpaw badly.

Snowstar nodded. "He can come into our clan." he said. Snowstar hissed at the intruderrs. "I am frostclan leader, and he is no longer in your pack!" he snarled.

Windclaw looked down at his apprentice. "Varjakpaw, Lets GO." He hissed in his ear, unsheating his claws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 am

"He was born into my clan, he wil STAY in my clan," Windstar retorted.

Shadowsky unsheathed his claws as he kept his gaze on Windclaw.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:54 pm

((Wow I'm so confused. xD))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Varjakpaw: "I don't want to be in your clan! Can't you just leave it at that! You have one less mouth to feed!" My blue pelt shimmered as I glided into Slow-Time. In-two-three-four. Out-two-three-four. I started a Moving-Circle, the energy surging through my veins. I released the energy and crashed into Windstar. "And I wasn't born in your clan." I meowed solemnly. "I was born a rogue! Found by one of the queens, and secretly raised there!" I looked at Lunapaw.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Windstar bared his teeth and sunk them into Varjakpaw. "I had high hopes for you. You could grow up and be my succesor! You could've been ruler! But I guess you don't want that, eh?" He asked rhetorically.

Shadowsky peered into the shadows, having Varjakpaw's engulf him/her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 pm

(him)

Varjakpaw: "Dappleclaw!"

Dappleclaw: I lunged forward, toppling the leader on his back. "Get out of my Clan! Once I'm leader I will finish you off!" It dawned on me. "Dapplestar is soon to be!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Snowstar hissed. "He might have been raised there, but he was not born there. He is apart of my clan now, and my say-so goes." He hissed. Snowstar was outraged when the leader had bitten into the young apprentice. "Let go of him!" He hissed, cuffing the other leader's ear, making varjak-paw free of his grip.

Windclaw hissed when the tom hurt his leader, and he then looked at varjakpaw. "You could've been leader...I guess i didn't train you good enough, Eh?" He hissed, batting varjakpaw on the flank, raking his claws against the young tom's ear.

Lunapaw looked at varjakpaw, then at Windclaw. "Leave him alone!" She hissed at the warrior, lunging at the tom.

Windclaw hissed and threw lunapaw down, biting into her neck. "Shut up, Apprentice. I can kill you in one minute." He growled.

Lunapaw tried to struggle free.

Swiftclaw hissed. "Get off of my sister!" He growled, clawing at windclaw.

Sharkpaw was outraged. Why didn't the whole clan attack the cats, and drive them out of the camp? He looked at his mentor, his eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Peanutpaw glanced at fallenpaw, her eyes worried. What was the rustling in the bushes? "What should we do?" She whispered to fallenpaw, her fur standing on end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next