RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Shadowsky's ears piped up as he heard Fallenpaw and Peanutpaw talking. "Mind if I tag along? Fallenpaw might need some training on herbs!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 pm

"Of course, shadowsky." Speckletail mewed.

"let's go!" Peanutpaw said, excited to actually be able to go with medicine cats.

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:29 am

Fallenpaw followed Peanutpaw as they left for hunting. She stayed within a tail-length of her mentor, silently wondering if he was really coming in case she 'needed some training with herbs', or because he was just as bored as she was.
"Hey Peanutpaw, have you heard the story of the monster in the mountains?" She meowed as they went. She enjoyed making up stories, and usually used them to entertain unruly kits...but entertaining her best friend on a hunting trip was good too.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:40 pm

"There's no monster...." Peanutpaw said, trying to convince herself there wasn't any nervously. "Uh...Can you tell me the story?" Peanutpaw asked nervously.
((lolz.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Dappleclaw: "Snowstar! I forgot to tell you, I went on a patrol by myself this morning, I found a dog laying dead on the ground on the border between here and BlazeClan!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Before snowstar started speaking, he glanced at dappleclaw. "...Dog?" He said, his whiskers twitching. He was terribly afraid of dogs, since his mother bluestar had died because of a dog.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm

dappleclaw: I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:10 am

Fallenpaw smiled slightly and cleared her throat. "Well, one day, a really long time ago, three apprentices...uh...Bluepaw, Whitepaw, and Skypaw, decided to go hunting without their mentors. The Clan leader, Drystar, wouldn't let them be warriors because they didn't hunt well enough, you see. So to show their bravery and skill, they decided to go into the mountains" She began, emphasising the last sentance as much as she could. "While they were out, they ran into a loner with only three legs and one eye. He told them that there was a terrible monster loose in the mountains, and not to go, but they went anyway because they were stubborn.
So once they were up in the mountains, the hunting was great. They caught three rabbits each, and Skypaw even caught a hawk! They were so proud of themselves as they carried their prey, they started imagining how proud and impressed their mentors would be, and started coming up with warrior names for themselves. But, as they walked, they heard an odd sound. It sounded like a cat scraping their claws on stone, but all their claws were sheathed, and they were walking on dirt. Finally, Skypaw glanced over her shoulder and saw a huge monster.
It was like a dog, only so huge that it could have picked birds straight from their nests without lifting its head. Its fangs were long and sharp, and dripping foul-smelling drool like rain. Dangerous black claws poked out of gigantic paws, and its angry red eyes stared hungrily at the cats. Skypaw yowled so loudly her Clan could hear it in their camp...and the three were never heard from again." Fallenpaw twitched her tail and her eyes glowed mischeiviously. "So if you hear claws scraping...they say the monster still roams..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

"Fallenpaw! You know there's no such thing," Shadowsky dicisplined. "Besides, even if there was, why would you want yourself in those three's pawsteps?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Peanutpaw was filled with terror until shadowsky had said that to her. she sighed, filled with relief, and flexed her claws, just in case.

((Lol.))

Name~ Skyheart (Skypaw for now)
Looks~ Gray and white tom.
Gender~ Male
Clan: Darkclan, but he is a loner for now.
Other....no.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Dappleclaw: "Surely it was a loner, I tracked, it was the only dog scent."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Snowstar let out a sigh of relief. "Dappleclaw, how would you like an apprentice?" He asked, refering to lunakit padding out of the nursery, along with carmalpelt.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:49 am

Fallenpaw purred and nudged Peanutpaw playfully. "Don't worry Peanutpaw, if the monster existed, why would it stay up in the mountains?" She snorted. "I made that story up myself!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:57 am

Dappleclaw: "What!? I don't know? Which kit?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:44 pm

"Lunakit." Snowstar mewed. "She is going to be an apprentice, and she needs a worthy cat as a mentor." Snowstar said. "My son is becoming a warrior, and I need to hurry and give the speach." Snowstar flicked his ears to some warriors, already around the highrock. "What do you think?"

Peanutpaw sighed in relief and looked at fallenpaw. "Why do you have to scare me like that?" She joked. Peanutpaw then heard some rustling in the bushes. She raised her hackles in fear. "Who are you!??!" She meowed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Dappleclaw: "Lunakit! her!" I sighed. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:21 pm

"Thank you, dappleclaw. Since you are mentoring her, She will grow up to be a loyal warrior of frostclan." Snowstar dipped his head and padded onto the highrock. "Swiftpaw, Step forward please." Snowstar signaled his son.

Swiftpaw padded up to snowstar.

"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, until the day you join starclan?" Snowstar asked.

((Lol, i forgot what they say so i just made that up. XD ))

"I do." Swiftpaw nodded.

"From this day on, you will be known as swiftclaw." Snowstar said, touching noses with swiftclaw.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Dappleclaw: "ehem!" I caught his eye. "Lunapaw?" I whispered to him. "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Snowstar looked at dappleclaw for a moment, and nodded. "Lunakit. Step forward, please." Snowstar meowed, his voice echoing in the camp.

Lunakit pounced forward, her sisters watching.

"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, until the day you become a warrior?"

"I do." Light shoned in lunakit's eyes.

"Then, by the power upholded in me, Your mentor will be dappleclaw, and your name will be lunapaw." Snowstar finished.

Lunapaw stepped forward to touch noses with her new mentor.

Moonkit and echokit cheered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Dappleclaw: My eyes narrowed in uncertainty. I looked up at Swiftclaw. "You will have to sit Vigil tonight, Swiftclaw." I turned to my apprentice. "Go meet the other apprentices."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Lunapaw nodded and padded away, heading to the other apprentices.

Swiftclaw nodded. "I know. My father told me." Swiftclaw mewed, flicking his tail to his father, snowstar.

Snowstar padded up to the two. "Dappleclaw, Would you like to go on the dawn or afternoon patrol?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Varjakpaw: I looked around. I didn't like my Clan. I padded out of the gorse tunnel. I kept watch for patrols. Finally! After swift padding I reached the border of FrostClan! I slipped into the frosty grass. Scraping ice as I went I spotted the camp. Uh-oh...

Dappleclaw: "DarkClan! Spy! I'll make you crowfood!" My muscles rippled.

Varjakpaw: "Dappleclaw! Why are you so close to our border!?"

Dappleclaw: "Mouse brain! You're in our camp!"

Varjakpaw: "I must speak with Snowstar."

Dappleclaw: I lightened up. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Lunapaw looked around, until she spotted sharkpaw. "Hello!" She greeted the tom.

Sharkpaw stared blankly at lunapaw. "I'm going on a patrol with hawkclaw. Leave me alone." Sharkpaw growled as he followed his mentor out of the camp.

Lunapaw stared after him, and flattened his ears.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

"Varjakpaw!" Windclaw said, padding behind his apprentice. Then he growled at dappleclaw. "What are you doing on our territory?" He snarled.

((Lol, they have no since of direction.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Dappleclaw: "I got him! He wants to talk to Snowstar. As your deputy I order you to take some cats on a patrol."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next