RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm

(Can Noel and Neon reply? Parade? *stares at Neon with innocent begging eyes*)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 pm

"Revive her, Then." Noel whispered. Then she heard dasher. "'What A waste?' Dasher, This is awful!" Noel snarled to her former brother.

"Why should I care? You're not my sister. And she's a wothless she-wolf." Dasher said, tilting his nose upword.

"..Not your sister? ..." Noel said, hurt. "Dasher, Even though I'm not your sister, For all those years...We thought we were."

"Thought? " Dasher growled. " We Thought We were siblings. but wer'e not, so why waste time together?" Dasher said.

((Okay, realy he's not that bossy and rude when he loses his memory, But just pretend he changes his attitude alot. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Venice muzzled Eclipse, who didn't move. She turned sharply on Dasher. "DO NOT SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT!" she snarled, hackles raising.
(someone needs an attitude adjustment xD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Dasher's eyes became lighter for a moment. "Of course, i'm sorry. It was a sad loss..." He said, his fur also becoming lighter.

Noel stared for a moment.

Echo padded slowly into the clearing. She hated being around so many wolves, But she needed to help venice and eclipse. "Venice." She said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Venice looked at Echo, glancing at Dasher once before padded toward Echo. She paused and looked at Dasher. "Im warning you all... I'll be never too far away if there is help needed." she went to Echo, and looked sadly at Eclipse. "I don't know if I can save her, but we might be able to try," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm

(Go look up this video-
Dustfinger- Fearless (250 and Dark Stars)
I love Falling Up, that's who sings the song Fearless.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Echo looked at venice for a moment, and then nodded slowly. "..Yes..." She said, Obviously troubled by something. "I've had more visions...Ones of a wolf that can save dasher....But...The vision's not clear...It seems as if there are two wolves." Echo gulped. "And one of them is you, Venice."

((DUN DUN DUNNNNN XD ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Venice felt as if Echo had knocked the breath out of her and knocked her over. "What?!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

"Yes. You are one of the wolves that are destined to save dasher. Your the fire, Venice." Echo suddenly dissapered, leaving venice alone with the others.

"What did that wolf say?" Neon asked, padding up to venice.

Ember watched silently from the shadows. What was wrong with dasher? Ember sighed deeply. What did it matter to her? She was a useless she-wolf, That had no power at all, That the 'New' Dasher hated.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Venice looked at Neon. "I am destined to save Dasher, but the other wolf can't see who else is going to save him...." her voice faded off. She stared at the forest around her, Echos words ringing in her mind. "You are the fire, Venice..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm

(([url=dramabutton.com]Need the Drama Button, Neon? XD[/url]))

Cross turned to stare at Neon, hearing that Venice was one of the wolves who could save Dasher. "She can?" the amber-eyed wolf asked anxiously. "How?" She spoke urgently, as if it had to be done immediately.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Venice looked up at Cross. "I Dont know, give me a little time..." she muttered, feeling pressured as she sat down and closed her eyes and thought, small flames curling over her paws, a spark landed at Neon's paws, sprang up into the female's face, and vanished into ashes. Venice smirked in her thoughts.

(Dustfinger from Inkheart rulez.
Anyone else read the book Inkheart?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Along with the fire, A neon's light will burst in the water. A chilling voice whispered.

Neon pricked her ears as she heard the word "Neon." Did it have something to do with her? Probably not...

Noel growled. "I'm getting tired of that voice!" She snarled, aggrivated.

"We all are." Ember whispered as she padded into the clearing.

"Who cares what you think? Your a weak wolf!" Dasher suddenly growled.

That stung ember. "..Weak...Wolf...?" She whispered to herself, flattening her ears. "I...Did This For you, dasher." She whispered, her body quivering.

Noen looked at dasher. His eyes showed coldness, Not the warmth the wolf she known and loved had. "Your not dasher! Your a monster!" Neon snarled.

((Poor ember.))

Noel looked at dasher as well. "Your not our leader." She somberly said, her voice dry.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Eclipse slowly sat up, wincing in pain.

Venice had had enough. Flames fly at Dasher, surrounding his paws. "Stop it! She is not weak!" she snarled as she crouched, her eyes glinting with anger. The flames sparked, crackling softly before turning to ash, and vanishing into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 pm

*!Neon_Lawliet!* wrote:
((But onidori can bring the pups still, if you want to show up. :3 ))

A Flicker of sadness in pain went off in dasher, but he shook it away quickly. "That's a shame." He muttered darkly, not realizing at one point he loved the she-wolf.

((Sure, he could fly, but isn't it kind of physically impossible to bring that many pups on one's back? I can fly! ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 pm

((Hmm...That's true....))

Dasher growled lowly at the others. "You know nothing about me!" He snapped. "I hate you all!' He snarled.

"We have to save his memories, and fast." Neon whispered to venice.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm

"But we know about you, Dasher," Cross protested gently. "You lost all of your memory. Everything." Her voice grew desperate as she shook her head like a horse. Neon said something but Cross wasn't really paying attention.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 pm

"I didn't lose my memory, did I?" Dasher whispered to himself, not meeting cross's gaze. There was something different about her, something that he couldn't recall. Dasher looked away, his head lowered. "Leave me alone." Hae said, his voice cracking.

"Dasher-"

"Just go." Noel gently touched neon on the shoulder with her tail. "He needs to be alone."

Ember looked at the sky. It had began to rain.

((Lol, I just realized, IT RAINS ALOT. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 pm

(RAIN!
Zerrin- *dances in the rain like a retard*
Eclipse- ".... Nice, Zerrin, Nice.")

Venice entered Dashers mind. She left his mind and enter Neon and Eclipse's minds at once, gathering memories from both. She turned to Dasher. "If you want this to be easy, stay still," she advised as she slowly came toward him. With a swiftovement, she knocked his paws from underneath him, making him land on his back. She looked at him. "It will only hurt if you protest."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

((LOL))

Dasher didn't struggle. Instead, He blankly looked up at the she-wolf.

Ember saw dasher's eyes. She looked away, avoiding the blank stare. It was creepy.

Dasher saw ember, and jumped away from venice, his eyes blazing with anger. "What are you looking at, You worthless she-wolf! You have no powers, Or elements!" He narrowed his eyes. "Nobody even likes you! Why are you in this pack!??!" Dasher bared his teeth at ember.

Ember was strucken with fear. Why was he doing this to her?

"She isn't worthless!" Neon growled. She couldn't resist. "Leave her alone!" Neon slammed into dasher, knocking him over. "Get his memory back!" She cried to venice, angry and frustrated at the "new" Dasher.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Venice pushed Neon back gentley, and pinned Dasher down a little rougher than she had ment to. She motioned for them not to look. She stared at Dasher. She felt him relax slightly. "Dont pay attention to any of them. Think.... Think happy thoughts." Without waiting for A responce, she pinned him down and stared at him as her eyes glowed a pale amber color. She entered his mind calmly. She knew he could feel her in his mind. She released a flow of ease to flow into him, calming him as she began restoring his memory. She gave him memories that he loved Cross, of him being saved by Cross, Eclipse, Noel, Neon, and Ember. She hoped this worked. She left his mind, returning back to the real world. Her eyes slowly lost the glow in them. She released Dasher. "You have no reason not to remember, unless there are mind blocks in your mind," she murmured in his ear as he was getting up.
He should remember he loved Neon, Cross, Ember, and Eclipse. He should remember his old self. Venice looked at Neon. "If he can only remember certain things, then he has mind blocks, and those take a while to remove." She barked as she backed up a few steps from Dasher. "Atleast you don't protest and squirm like the other fools that have Reyes to restore their minds, but they only made it worse for themselves." She looked around, and looked into the dark bushes. She opened her mind to nature. "You there, Echo?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm

(She gave him all the memories he lost. XD To understand how the mind restoration works, go read the third book in the Eragon series, brisingr. XD
Eragon aeries rulez. :p)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Cross backed off, as Dasher had demanded her too. Her gaze was still pained, as if someone had injured her, and as if she were going to cry. But wolves can't cry, so she didn't. She merely stepped back, wondering how he hadn't remembered anything.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 pm

(Ill wait for Neon. :3)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 pm

((Wolves in this pack can cry. XD))

Dasher suddenly remembered his memory. He blankly looked at venice for a moment before she got off him. He got on his paws, and saw that ember looked sad, As if someone had hurt her. "What's wrong?" He asked, padding up to the she-wolf.

"Leave...me...Alone..." She choked, not looking at him but padding away from him.

Dasher tilted his head and watched her go, staying silent.

((A song that fits this moment: It Ends Tonight by the all-american rejects. :3 ))

Dashber's pelt began to get soaked as the rain fell down.

Neon stared at them for a second, and sighed. What hadn't happend to dasher yet? Neon shook the thought away as her gaze saddened. For some reason, Dasher reminded her of shintaro and aces. Where were they?

"Neon, Our prey that we caught has burned in the fire. Will you go hunt again?" Noel asked.

Neon nodded and padded into the forest.

" Yes?" Echo asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next