RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 am

Eclipse tried to follow dasher, but a wall of flames cut he off. She coughed heavily. How was she to get out of this prison?
She howled. "DASHER!" the flames licked at her, sending sparks flying roward her. She staggered backward. She saw a flash of bright light and heard voices. The world blurred....

(flashback)
The crackling flames roared upward as cries that searched for lost pups, or becoming a relative rang out as they fled. My head whipped around when I saw Arashi clinging for his life on a branch that was burning. I lunged upward, snatching the pup and running after the rest. Something slammed into me, throwing me aside. I looked up. "Run Arashi! Go!" I howled to him. He was my half son, and I didn't wish to loose him. Massive paws slammed me down, knocking me head on a tree root, and making the world spin. A voice whispered in my ear. "You are going to die, slowly and painfully...."
(flashback ends)

Eclipse snapped out of it and collapsed. Arashi was alive. She closed her eyes. He was alive. But she was going to die one day... For Dasher, and for her long lost son. The dark black pup hadn't been seen since after the fire, when Eclipse had been ambushed. He could be dead. The flames where closing in on me. Inches from me. I was trapped against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

((I'M BACK! Time for an uber short post))

The pups were skittering around, so Onidori told them that Rei would be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:35 pm

((Yeah. Can someone fill us in, please?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

(ok!
Dasher keeps seeing 't's, and eclipse is beggining to see words and such and none of IRS real. Dominic tried to escape when the ghost wolves and blood pack have started a fire and eclipse is trapped. That's bout it. CD)

Eclipse coughed. I was sitting up, my eyes watering. It hurt to breathe. I coughed heavily again. The rock face behind me was to steep to climb, and with a fire getting closer and closer with me trapped, i had nowhere to go. I might die.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:24 pm

((Wait, seeing words? What does that mean?))

Cross turned to Dasher, her ears pricked. She was a bit alarmed, obviously. "Where's Eclipse!?" she asked, looking frantically around. There was a red glow in one direction... that worried her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm

(he sees the words 'Twisted Ones' in his dreams and such. It has to do with the prophecy.)

Eclipse listened to the roar of the fire, and it sprang out at her. She yelled and pressed against the rock wall.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 pm

((..HI.))

"Domino!" Fallen cried, her eyes filled with sorrow.

"We have to leave!" Soot whispered harshly to lazor.

"Your right, Soot." Lazor whispered back, padding up to fallen, biting her scruff.

"No...No we can't leave domino!" Fallen howled.

"Please, I'll die soon anyways! Svae yourselves!" Domino howled, the collar tightening around his neck.

"Please, I don't want to die!" Brownie whimpered.

"And you shall not." Soot said, picking the pup up in his jaws. "Let's go." He said, turning to lazor.

"We have to leave him, Fallen." Lazor said, following soot out of the fire while blood pack was distracted.

"Domino..!" Fallen howled.

"Leader-" Surb began.

"Let them go. We have other matters to attend to ..." Blood said, watching as the wolves walked away.

"Eclipse!" Dasher howled, looking frantically for her, ignoring cross's question. "Cross, Go look for her! I'll go this way!" Dasher said, padding away from the she-wolf, into the forest looking for cross. Then he saw a clearing, and dasher ran into it, only to be surrounded in flames.

"Finnaly." Blood growled, dropping down to the ground along with surb and his pack. "For a year now, We have wished to slaughter your pack. Not including, of course, My daughter." Blood smirked.

Dasher's eyes widened with fear. There was something far worse in the flames, behind the wolves....Dozens of markings flickering in the fire. The Twisted one.

"I see you've found the phrophecy." Blood smiled. "The twisted one is you, dasher. " He snarled, Jumping at dasher, pinning him down. "I'll erase your memory, and never again will you be happy." He whispered in dasher's ear. The blood pack wolves dissapered, leaving dasher alone in the flames. The fire was coming closer to dasher, and he had no idea where he was. He was unconsiunce, the flames roaring in his ears as they got closer. It was the end for dasher, Unless he was saved.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Venice crept outside the flames, listening. She lunged through the flames, landing beside Dasher. She gentley bit his scruff and pulled him up. "Awaken," she whispered in his ear.

Eclipse was inches from death. She could breathe, and the world spun. The words twisted one appeared in the flames. She took a last breathe to howl, before collapsing and going unconsious, the world fading into blackness.

Zerrin heard the howl. He was beside Cross in secounds. "That way! Go towards her howl!" he barked sharply as he spun around and raced toward Venice and Dasher.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

"I'm.......,The......Twisted..one..." Dasher whispered, blinking as his vision blurred due to the smoke. "The fire...." He choked.

Domino felt his fur burn as the fire went closer. Domino let out a wail of pain as he tugged to get free, and finnaly, the chain broke. "I'm free!" Domino howled, just before time slowed. The tainted water was kicking in. "N-..No..." He choked, before falling to the ground, his eyes closing slowly as the fire engulfed him, the flames eating his pelt. "...Fallen...At least...At least your alive." He whispered before he let out one last wail of agony, his body turning to ash, as the world turned white again.

"Fire will vanquish all." The voice said.

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

(So Venice destroyed Domino? XD)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

((....Maybe....))

Dasher's vision became a little clearer, and he stared codly up at venice. "Who...Are...You....?" He asked before sinking back into the hot grass. Fire still roared in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Venice closed her eyes. God, Dasher was a little stupid. She had been in his dreams before. She looked him in the eyes. "I am Venice, and you are Dasher, and I assume you might want to help your dying friend?"

Zerrin skidded to s halt at the flames. He couldn't go through them!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 pm

((LOL XD))

Dasher's vision slowly became clearer as the fire died down, and he got on his paws feebly. "I am not dasher!" He snarled. "...Tell me the truth!" He snarled.

(Dasher lost his memory.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Cross raced in the other direction for Eclipse, but there was no scent trail. And the red light was coming from the other direction. Stubbornly, she ran behind Dasher, but froze when the fire drew close. With an anguished howl, she leaped back as the fire bit at her paws. Dasher was still in there, but... Cross was deathly afraid of fire! She paced back and forth, looking for a way in, but there was nothing. Except a voice, over the crackling of the fire:

"You are the twisted one."

Was that wolf speaking to Dasher? Cross let out her loudest snarl from behind the flames, circling around to the other side to catch the wolf if he dared to step out. She would protect Dasher at any cost -- even if it meant facing her biggest fear!

Check that, she thought to herself, grinning. Her biggest fear wasn't fire anymore. It was losing Dasher, naturally. Bracing herself by ducking down on her front legs, she leaped through the fire. It wasn't really anything; she was just standing in a circle of overwhelming warmth afterward. She swung her head to Blood, her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Venice stared at Dasher. "You must go to them.... Save them Dasher.... And remember my name...." Her eyes glowed a blinding white light as she howled and vanished. She reapprared beside Eclipse. She opened her jaws as a jet of fire shot into the air, the flames twisting to form the words. She bent and put her forehead to Eclipse's. "Remember....." she murmured as memories intertwined... Taking a life...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm

"You all! Trying to kill me!" Dasher snarled as cross came close to him. "Liars! Traitors!" He howled, his eyes blazing with anger. " Tell me My real name! Tell me who that wolf was, That spoke to me! Am I A loner?! Am I In A pack?! Speak the truth!" Dasher howled, frantically looking around, As if he expected a dancing purple squirrel to jump out. "You!" He snarled to cross. "Who are you!??"

After a moment, Dasher spun around to see what venice meant, but she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Venice entered Dasher's mind, a flame of her own calmness washing through Dasher. "You will remember...." Memories of Cross, Eclipse, Venice herself vanishing, the flames, blood pack. Venice left his mind and kept trying to revive Eclipse, who wasn't breathing. "Awaken!" she hissed in Eclipse's mind as Venice slowly drew the flames back away. "Awaken..."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Dasher suddenly remembered who the wolves are, But there was one thing hidden deep inside him that he would never remember. How he felt about the wolves. His past. And most importently, Dasher would never know who he was.

"No..." Noel whispered, standing beside neon. Ashes, all over the place. "We would have been able to help, If we wern't out hunting!" She heard neon wail.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:02 pm

((SPELLCHECKING BEAN! :D

Important.~))

"Dasher? Are you okay?" Cross asked after the other wolf apparently brought back his memory. She rested her nose beside his ear for a moment, then asked, "How did this fire start?" Her voice was still shaky with the stress.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm

"What are you doing?" Dasher snapped, leaning away from cross. That was way to close. "The fire started....Well....I don't remember." Dasher said, still frustrated at the female for getting in his personal space. Who exactly was The she-wolf?

((Dasher remembers only bits and peices of the pack. He doesn't remember that he loves cross. ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 pm

((Yeah, I know. Poor Cross. Shrug How will that "Dasher's daughter" prophecy happen now? Huh?
I just love these new smilies.

Spoiler:
))

Cross's ears flattened; something had definitely happened with Dasher. Frowning, she asked, "You don't remember?" There was a pang of discouragement in her heart, and she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 am

(Poor Cross. D:)

Eclipse didn't move. She was dead. (Oh noes....)

Venice sat down and stared at the limp form. Gentley, she bit into Dclipse's scruff and took Eclipse to Neon and Noel. "She may be able to be revived..." she whispered to them as she placed Eclipse gentley down on the ground and nuzzled her fur.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

((I was gonna make Onidori arrive at the scene, but he can't abandon the pups, so... er... where's Rei?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:06 pm

(Rei is searching for Brownie.)

Venice looked at Noel. "Her heart is only faintly beating," she murmured gravely, flickering Eclipse's shoulder with her tail.

Eclipse's heart was beating slowly, as if it were begging her to let go of her life. Her sides barley moved, showing she was scarcely alive. Venice has given Eclipse life.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 pm

((But onidori can bring the pups still, if you want to show up. :3 ))

A Flicker of sadness in pain went off in dasher, but he shook it away quickly. "That's a shame." He muttered darkly, not realizing at one point he loved the she-wolf.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next