RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Zannahukii

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

((Let's just pretend I was with you guys the whole time xD))

Kokoro scanned the rows of wolf pups in the kennel. Nothing seemed particularly interesting, but then again there was one cage right on the end she couldn't see into from where she was standing. Intrigued, she stepped to the end of the room, and was surprised to see a grayish-white wolf pup with strange russet-colored markings, almost like a fox. It looked up at her with a sad expression, as if it had been abandoned.

"Who are you to look so sad?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am

Izumi timidly glanced sideways. Was that girl talking to the wolf? It couldn't really understand her...
Turning back to the Lawn hound or whatever -- Lundehund, she saw, glancing at the label again -- she reached her hand in to pet it, hoping it wouldn't bite her.
The dog's ears flattened with pleasure as she rubbed the side of its face.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 am

Almost immediately as she said it, Kokoro facepalmed. It's not like this wolf could actually understand and reply to what she was saying... stupid. Instead, she inched her hand slowly towards its chin. The little male wolf puppy sniffed it, and opened his mouth to bite her finger, but glanced up at her innocently and licked it instead.

Kokoro smiled, reaching up to rub the pup on the side of his face. He seemed to be enjoying it, for his curled tail was wagging back and forth.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:26 pm

"Well I should probly take you back now, but I will be back...I should go try to make friends with some humans too."Vannessa said geting ready to pick up the pup and take it back.It looked at her with sad eyes."Wait, can you understand me?"The pup noded."...thats impossible...ok ummm go bring me a...uhh...Oh I know, bring me a donut."The pup got on its paws and ran into the cafeteria.Then after a min. it came back with a small paper bag.It dropped the bag on the floor infront of Vannessa.Vannessa opened up the bag and saw a glased donut."...Wow...you CAN understand me!Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

((wow. That's really random. xD
I'm guessing this is a semi-non-serious RP?)))

Cautiously, Izumi picked up the... Lundehund. Its brown fur was soft as she pet it, and she carefully put it on the ground when it started struggling. She gazed at it with apprehensive eyes, careful not to make eye contact -- dogs saw that as a challenge if they didn't know someone, she knew. The dog, apparently female, wagged its tail excitedly, beginning to sniff her feet. "Does she have a name?" Izumi asked herself. Had anyone else even been here before?
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

((nah,the camp is magical....but none know))

Vannessa ate the donut and went to the kennels with the pup trailing her.She picked it up and put it back.She looked at the label.Mixed breed, wolf and labrodor."Oh so thats why your eyes are green."She said putting the pup in the cage.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Misora looked around. They were plenty of cute animals...but one in perticular caught her eye. Rare Breed; Wolf mixed with collie and bit of german shepard mix the label read. The puppy was adorable. It looked like a collie with a bit dappled black spots, and it had an amber and ice blue eye. it was a bit bigger than a regular puppy shood be. Misora looked down at the pup. She couldn't resist. Misora opened the kennal and picked the collie up, petting it.

((Name: Damen
Looks: Slim guy with black hair that goes over eyes. (it's not long, but kind of ...well, his hair looks like jacob off twilight)
Reason for going to camp: He doesn't know...he just went there.))

Damen saw a black haired girl picking up a dog. he himself was holding a brown wolf pup. "Hey! I saw you holding my dog earlier..."

Misora looked up. She didn't know wether the guy was mad or calm.

"I mean" Damen hesitated for a moment. "Well, he doesn't like other people, so i find it weird that he liked you!"

Misora stared at the strange man.

"Uh..." Damen did a miniture facepalm in his mind. "Yeah!" Damen stalked off.

"That was strange..." Misora said, resuming petting the dog in her arms.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Vannessa saw the blacked haired girl again."Hi there,"She said walking over."I'm Vannessa, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Misora looked at the girl. "My name's Misora." She replied, still hugging the dog.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 pm

"Nice name."Vannessa said relizing there was no conversation to be had here and walking out of the kennels.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Misora looked down at the pup, holding her up. "I want you so bad! But i can't get you..." Misora sighed, starting to put the puppy down. The dog whimpered but didn't wiggle much as misora put the dog back in the kennal.

((NOOOOOBODY ADOPT HIMMMMMMM *dares any one to take it* Lol. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 am

Izumi glanced to the side quietly, her cheek against the pup's shoulder. There was another person -- no, two -- that one girl from before, a new boy, and the same person that had been standing there for a while. Wait -- more people. She quickly turned her head away. What should I call her...?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Kokoro opened the cage curiously ((If I didn't already do that :P)), and the wolf pup stepped out with an excited but calm manner. While he looked around with serene eyes, she read the label on the cage: Wolf. Ancestors were a bloodthirsty pack.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kokoro asked herself, confused. "Where'd the pack go?"

She turned her head to look back at the wolf pup, who had jerked his head towards her and pricked his ears. He looked like he was trying to tell her something.

"If you're pure wolf, then why are your eyes blue-green?" she wondered aloud, staring at his odd eyes.

Almost as if he too were a human, he pointed his russet-tipped ears towards the label, as if to say, "read it again."

"Is it genetic?" she asked again, but paused. "Wait, you can understand me?"

The pale wolf pup stood up and walked over to her with an understanding look and licked her nose. Kokoro withdrew, giggling. "I take that as a yes."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Misora sighed and left the kennal, heading to her cabin.

Damen sighed and watched misora leave, then walked into the kennal. "That one's going to be put to sleep soon" Damen heard some one say. The pup whimpered. Damen picked the puppy up, and ran into the girls cabin. "This is sooooo embaressing" Damen thought. But damen set the puppy down on the floor, locking it in there while he ran out. Some guys were laughing at him, but he didn't care.

Misora had stopped at the gift shop again, seeing an earpeice for the ipod. After buying it, she went into her cabin, and saw the puppy she had seen earlier. The puppy looked up at her, and smirked. Almost as if he'd known he'd find misora some how. "I'll guess i'll have to keep you" Misora said, looking at the puppy, knealing. "I'll name you Night." Misora said, patting him on the head.

Damen went back to the kennal, and looked `at the empty cage. He read the label again, seeing it for the first time. "The puppy must have been new...but wait....why would they get rid of it so soon if it was new...?" Damen looked again and saw a little print. This Puppy was originated from a blood lusting killer wolf. It is dangerous is what the label said. Damen's eyes widened. His dog, Russet, had the same markings....Wich meant....They were both dangerous.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Vanessa walked outside.The luch bell rang and she turned to the cafeteria.She started to walk tords the cafe.As soon as she came in, she saw.........................................FISH! :|
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:25 pm

((I'm the only one who doesn't have something special about my dog, so I'll add something.))

As the lunch bell rang, Izumi grunted. She glanced at the Norwegian puppy that she was holding, then at the cage. Hastily, she placed it back in. "I'll be back for you in an hour," she said quickly, rushing out towards the cafeteria. I hope the food here isn't too bad. And that I don't have to sit next to anybody.

As she entered, she smelled a lot of things. Maybe they have fish.

((The food at my school is actually pretty darn good.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:26 pm

((Cool! ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm

"Yuck!"Vannessa said quietly.This is disgusting!She thought.She saw the food lady look up at her.I better not upset her...but it is nasty!She ate the rest of the fish and took the plate, with the other peice of fish on it, and put it away.She then ran outside,went to the bath rooms, and threw up.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Misora sighed and looked at the fish. The lunch lady was watching her. Misora didn't care. She took the tray to the trash can and threw it away, wanting the lunch lady to see it. "I don't like fish"She said, walking out of the cafateria.

Damen watched what misora did.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Vannessa returned to the kennels and got the pup she was playing with earliar.Ah,your back.A voice said."Huh?Who said that?"Vannessa looked around finding out she was alone,well, exept for the dogs and wolves.I did.the voice said again."Where are you?" she said putting the pup on the floor and thinking there was a person hiddin somewhere.I am at your feet."What!!!???"Vannessa said looking down at the pup then picking it up.Now i am in your arms."Wait, you can talk?"Only to whome I want to."Ok.So let me get this strait, you can talk, and i am the only one who can hear you?"Well yeah thats pretty much it.The pup said.Vannessa put the pup down.Then she fainted.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Name:Nailia
Breed: wolf & lab mix.
Owner:Vannessa
Looks(pic if wanted): Redish fur with green eyes
Other:none
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:41 pm

((Name: Mudblaze
Breed: Wolf + Alaskan Malamute mix, plus a bit of mutt
Owner: Izumi
Looks(pic if wanted): Dark red-tawny fur, light dusty brown spots. Sometimes with bright red-orange stripes.
(A more canine version of this, without the wings.)
Other:none))

Izumi ate quickly -- the fish was better than she expected. She hurried back to the kennel as soon as she was done, and as soon as she set foot inside, started looking for the Norwegian dog.
Weird. It wasn't there. Mystified, she began to look around, but stopped as she saw a different dog putting its paws up on the cage. This dog was dark reddish-brown with dusty spots, kind of like a dalmatian. Its ears twitched, and it reached a paw down to try and get out.
Izumi glanced down at the sign on the cage: "Wolf + Alaskan Malamute, Mutt. Female."
"What a weird mix of dog breeds," Izumi said to herself, placing her hand on its head. It closed its eyes contentedly.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 am

When Vannessa woke up she saw she was in the same place, exept another girl was here.She spoke softly"I will be back.Sometime later." and then put the pup in the cage and left.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 pm

((Name: Snowfall
Breed: Wolf pup
Owner: The kennel?
Other: Pale white with odd russet markings on the face))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Vannessa went back into the dorms rooms and saw a girl with blond hair.The girl looked at Vannessa and said"Blue?Huh, thats so 2 years ago.Red is the best now."."Who are you to tell me what to do?"
((Name:Solar Flare
Reason for going to camp: she likes to make people angry
looks(pic if wanted):Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 Sunset10
other:she is mean))
"Solar Flare is that."The girl said."Huh?What kind of name is that?"Vannessa looked at Solar."My name,you have a problem with that?" She said."Well yeah cuz you could
burn me."Vannessa turned away and got on the top bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Zannahukii
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next