RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Zannahukii

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 pm

You signed up for a camp called camp zannahukii.Only a few kids have arrived.You see a kennel with some dogs and wolves in it.There is a swimming pool and a lake with a huge slide by it.There are 3 cabins.A boy 1 girl 1 and counselor 1.There is also agame room courts for different games and a lunch room.

Forum:
Kid:
Name:
Reason for going to camp:
looks(pic if wanted):
other:

Counselor:
Name
Looks:
job:
Reason for doing this:

Animal:
Name:
Breed:
Other:

Last edited by ~~jennie~~ on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Name: Misora
Reason for going to camp: I had nothing else to do.
Looks: Has black hair and amber eyes.
Other: Her Father abandoned her
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Name:Vannessa Black
Reason for going to camp:because i wanted to
looks(pic if wanted):Camp Zannahukii Vannes10
other:none
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Do the wolves and dogs have something important to do with the plot? Intriguing.

Name: Kokoro
Reason for going to camp: Because camp is fun.
looks(pic if wanted): Brown curly hair, blue-gray eyes. Also tall and slim.
other: Nothing.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

((Am i aloud to rp as a wolf or dog too? ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 pm

((neon yes,lust not really but you can have one,both accepted))
Vannessa walked into the camp and immedintly((cant spell :P)) want to the cabin that said "girls".She started to unpack.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Misora Walked in behind a brunette girl, and looked around. The cabin was big. It had White couches, along with some black carpet and pillows. "Nice" She muttered, unpacking her stuff. She had unpacked an ipod, laptop, and other stuff that she probably wasn't aloud to have. She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm

((Hey looks fun!))

Name: Izumi
Reason for going to camp: She needs to learn how to get acquainted with friends properly -- at least, that was what her mother said.
looks(pic if wanted): Izumi stands at about five feet and one inch tall. Her hair is straight, black and long. Izumi's eyes are kind of dark gray-blue. She seems to like to wear purple. Not like anyone can tell; she likes to spend time alone.
other: Counselor is spelled with an E, not an A. If you want an RP to look REALLY good, spell check it! ^^
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Vannessa finished unpacking and remembered something about a gift shop.She got the money she had brung and headed out to find it.She found it after one min. and opened the door, inside there were laptops,ipods,cellphones, most for only 2 dollars."Wow..." she said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Misora decided to follow the girl. Misora spotted the 2 dollar technologies. "Fake" She muttered, looking at one of the ipods. She saw it was plastic. "They look alike, but this one is definently fake" She said again.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Vannessa heard the girl behind her and frowned.She moved one of the fake ipods over and saw a real 1 for 200."Ok my mom told me to take 20 but i snuck another 250 from my brother..."she said counting to herself, and then picked it up and walked to the casheir.She checked to make sure it was real before buying it."Thats another 250 from my brothers collage fund." she said walking back to the rooms to donlad some music off of her laptop she had snuck in, now knowing that she could have it.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 pm

((Hey, can I join in?))
Izumi stared up at the entrance to the camp nervously. Very hesitant, she shivered. What would happen here? Warily she took a step inside, turning her head so she could see the buildings. There was barking coming from somewhere -- it was from a building that appeared to be a kennel, but...

"Is there somebody there that can help me?" the teen asked herself, wondering if anyone else was around. Unintentionally she began to wander towards the kennel, curious about what kinds of dogs were in there.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Misora watched the girl pay for it. Running out of the store, misora saw another girl going torwards the dog/wolf kennal. "Hey!" Misora said, running up to her. "Are you going to the dog and wolf kennal?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Vannessa put the i pod under her pillow and went outside.She looked for something to do.She saw two girls going toward the kennels.She thought she would go get a puppy or something.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

"Ah!" Izumi flinched, jumping as she turned to see another girl coming towards her. "Uh, yes..." she stammered, nodding quickly. "I-Is there anywhere I could go to get some information on what I'm supposed to do or..." she was getting kind of self-conscious, and she was unintentionally flicking her fingers all over the place. "Can I just look around for a moment?"

As an exceptionally loud bark came from the kennel, she jumped again and her head jerked towards it.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

"I don't know" Misora said, seeing the girl jump from a dog barking. "I'm new to this camp to-" Something jumped on misora as she fell. A light brown pup was on her, licking her face. "What the-" Misora got up, looking at the pup. It was no ordinary dog...it was a wolf pup! Misora looked down at it. "Are wolves even leagel to own?" She asked, gazing at the pups amber and blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 pm

"Th-they have wolves here?" Izumi stuttered.
For a moment, she was silent, and then, "Cool!" in a sudden change of character. Immediately, she started to power-walk towards the entrance to the kennel, noticing it as an excuse to get away from other people as well.
Once she was inside, she shivered with relief that she was alone. Smiling, she looked around at the various dogs that they had, all well contained but not cramped. She just stood there for a while, looking for a good one that she might like to spend some time with... if only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:53 pm

"Well yeah.At least...I think so..."Vannessa answered as she walked up to the girl.She started tords the entrance of the kennels.She went inside and looked for a puppy or wolf pup.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Misora watched the two girls go. "I'm sorry, but i can't take care of a pet right now" Misora said to the pup. She knew the pup wouldn't be able to understand her, but she could at least try. The wolf pup whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Vannessa saw a little wolf pup looking down at its paws.It had green eyes and a redish fur color."Awww"she said and the pup looked up,this time it looked playful.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Misora walked away from the wolf pup, leaving it alone in the wet grass. The wolf stared after her, whimpering.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Vanessa opened the cage and took it out."Well, you and I will go have some fun now."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"How does it have green eyes?" Izumi asked, pointing shyly at it. "I thought they could only have amber, orange, brown or red eyes...?" Shrugging, she continued looking. It would be cool to have a wolf, but it might not be as wise a choice. She watched the other person leave, then resumed her search. Cautiously, she leaned down into a cage with a dog that appeared to be similar to a shiba, or maybe a fox or a bear. It had large, pointy ears and a short curled tail, with a mainly brown coat and a white underbelly and face. "What's that one?" She looked down at the label.
Norwegian Lundehund
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Vannessa took the pup out side and got out a peice of cloth she found outside erliar((lol cant spell)) .She shook it in font of thepup and it jumped around trying to cacth it like it was prey.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Misora watched the pup, and decided to go in the kennal, just for fun. Although it would make her sad, she wanted to see more animals like the wolf pup she had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Zannahukii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Zannahukii   Camp Zannahukii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Zannahukii
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next