RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.*Faded Lives*.:

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Shade smiled, blood smeared on his face. "There's bearly any prey in this side of the forest" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

"Well, I could go to the other side, but it's a long way. Spring will come soon," Grudge said self-consciously. She fiddled with her paws a bit, but her eyes remained stern, and she didn't take her gaze off of the sky. As she moved her head to look around, her nose was almost straight up, and she looked as if she were about to howl.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 am

"That's true" Shade said, "I just wish there were more prey, so we wouldn't have to travel as far" He muttered. "I Feel so alone sometimes" Shade admitted. "Grudge.....Do you think i can travel with you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 pm

"Why? What would be the point in that?" She turned away. I don't trust him, she thought to herself. [/i]But what if I were attacked? It looks like he has good fighting skills.

"Fine," she growled with a swish of her tail. "I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:25 pm

" Thanks....I know it seems rushed....but i never see any one, and i'm sick of traveling alone" Shade said, looking at grudge.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Eclipse heard voices.
How...?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Spikes nodded. "I could be beta, then." He smiled. "I promise I won't murder the alpha," he said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:42 pm

"I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, by the way," Grudge added, finally curling up. "I've had enough of the night. I'm going to sleep." It was only minutes before her breathing slowed, and became more light.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Shade sighed and watched as grudge curled up, then looked out into the forest. He spotted a rabbit. Shade smiled and dug his claws into the ground, focusing hard on the rabbit. Soon the poor helpless prey was bleeding and yelping, soon dead. Shade licked his lips and padded forward, biting into the rabbit, then throwing it out further, where he heard low growls and snarls. shade padded back to where grudge was, and lied down, falling asleep as he heard monster noises.

Snow smiled at the strange wolf. "Well...I guess we'd better be off then" Snow said, turning her amber and blue gaze into the forest. "You should watch out for monsters though....I heard they liked arrogant wolves to eat" Snow smirked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Flash watched the she-wolf. "Eclipse....How much longer do you suppose you'll be alive?" He said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 pm

It was morning. A flash of sunshine woke shade up, and he got up, groggy. Shade stretched out, soon out into the forest, searching for some prey. Shade, after about ten minutes, caught two rabbits.Then, heard a loud growl. He turned around slowly to see a big monster. Shade gasped and ran with the rabbits- he was stubbern. (is that how you spell it?!??!)) Shade was being chased by a vicious beast- but he didn't care. He barely ever saw prey, and he wouldn't let the prey go. "grudge!" Shade howled, spotting the she-wolf. Shade was still being chased by a monster, and he still had two rabbits in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 pm

((Oh. Stubborn.))

Grudge's attention turned to Shade. He's been here all night? she growled softly to herself, then looked behind him. "What..."

"What is that thing?" she yelped, but didn't stop for a moment before rushing towards it. "Hey you!" she snarled at the monster, wondering if it could understand her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 pm

"I don't know! He wants the rabbits!" Shade said, looking back at the thing. It had one eye, and it was orange. The monster snarled at the she-wolf, trying to claw it. Luckily though, it was stupid. "Raaaaawr!" It howled, struggling around, trying to smell where the rabbit scent was.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm

((Oh wow. That thing's funny. xD))

Grudge ducked under it, trying to claw at its belly. It probably can't see well, so becoming invisible won't help... she jumped up to claw its nose.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 pm

((XD))

The monster howled in pain. it tried to claw the she-wolf, but failed miserably.

Shade smiled and jumped at the monster, biting into it's neck.

The monster snarled but fell to the floor, struggling a bit, before dieing.

Shade looked down at the dead body. "I wonder how monster tastes..." Shade said, dropping the two rabbits on the floor.

((Now that's just disgusting. X3 ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Name:Uki
Looks:brown with ice blue eyes
Personality:kind
Power:fire
Element:.............fire
Pack or loners?:loners
Other:none
Wanted rank:none
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:39 pm

((Your power and element can't be the same you know. ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 am

Grudge's ears flicked in disgust. "Where did it come from?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Shade shrugged. "Dunno. I was chasing the rabbits, and i saw it....And then it chased me here" Shade said. "I'm suprised you haven't ever seen one...there's plenty of monsters in the deep forest" Shade said, flicking his tail to the forest that now seemed deadly silent.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Grudge stopped dead -- she had been walking towards him -- then narrowed her eyes . "Are you trying to convince me to move from here?" she asked, her red tail swishing to the left.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 pm

"Why would you think that?" Shade asked, holding back a smile, instead smirking. " Why, i was just concerned about your life, that's all..." Shade looked at grudge. "Some times....when wolves are asleep....the monsters creep up and-" Shade jumped at grudge. "Kill them!" Shade got off of grudge, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Spikes paused for a moment, then trotted to keep up with snow. "What do you mean 'monsters?' Do I seem arrogant to you? That was a joke. Do monsters really exist? Are they big?" His mouth was like a sprinting wolf, even though he was going at an average jog.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:19 pm

"Of course they exist!' Snow said. "Watch me" Snow slinked through the trees, and then let out a loud howl. In reply, there was a loud roar. "They're real alright" Snow said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Snow nodded at the male. "If your not careful, the monsters could kill you...." She said. Then, lost in thought, snow remembered something. "My...Mom died of a monster. She was asleep....and then, they got her. " Snow said. "And....for some reason....I don't want the same thing to happen to you, spikes." She said.

_------________________________

Shade looked at grudge. "You've got to be careful of the monsters. If yah turn your back for one second, they could rip you limb from limb." Shade said, no longer smirking but was dead serious. "My sister was taken away by a monster, and I never saw her again. Chances are, she's dead." He said, circuling grudge.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 pm

"I'm still not afraid of them," Grudge retorted, narrowing her eyes as they followed Shade. When he got behind her, she stood up and turned to face him, watching him from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.*Faded Lives*.:
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next