RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.*Faded Lives*.:

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

"Why would I do that?" Snow asked. "We need a new wolf in our pack. So many deaths lately" Snow muttered to the male.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 am

Eclipse moved through the shadows, ice grey eyes glinting as her fur bristled, herr fangs bared as she moved through the darkening shadows. The scent of others hit her nose. Others?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Flash took in a scent of another wolf. Growling, flash slinked through the trees as he spotted eclipse. "Oh, it's just you!" Flash said. He had, like shade, seen the wolf places.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Eclipse lunged at Flash but skidded to a halt as she reconized him. "Oh, hi there."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 pm

"How's the prey running on this side of the forest?" Flash asked, sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Eclipse paused.
(her face is like '. . .' xD)

She slowly answered.
"Fine.... I guess....."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

"....Okay" Flash smiled, showing one of his fangs. "Want me to catch us some prey, or what?" Flash, without waiting for eclipse's answer, dissapered and reapered with two rabbits in his mouth. "Here you go" He said, dropping one of the rabbits to eclipse's feet.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Spikes flicked his tail. "Apparently I can be of use then. My name is Spikes. Who are you?" he asked kindly, lowering himself on his front legs slightly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:44 pm

"Snow" Snow said, blinking her eyes. "My name's snow."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Eclipse paused, looking confused at the rabbit as if it were skein.
"uhhh.... Thank you?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

"Your welcome" Flash said, tearing into his share. "You know, your a bit odd.." Flash had blood smothered all over his face. "But, your nice."

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 pm

Eclipse paused.
"...... UYes....."
She wondered how on earth he could eat like that.
She slowly took a bite from the rabbit.

((Shes like What The Heck??? Who is he??? XD))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm

((XD LOL))

"Well, i got to get going. I here there's a pack around here....i'd like to join it. Have you heard of it?" He asked, gulping down the last of his food.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:31 am

She stared at his carcass. He was done.
She had barley started.
"Uhhh.... No, haven't heard of any other packs around here...."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 am

"Ah, i see." Flash said. "Well....it's a pack that kills monsters...."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:48 am

"I must leave now" He said, chewing on a bone. "I must find the pack"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 am

((Neon, about your private RP? That should have gone in the Private RPs board. :) Sometimes I check to see if there are any new posts on CoD, but then it's only the PRP...))

Grudge kept her eyes on the owl as it flew. She ran behind it, hoping she could locate prey by following it -- or making it her prey itself. She stopped when it landed on a branch, her ears open. The black and red wolf could hear a skittering noise... cautiously, she froze, watching the owl like... an owl. As soon as it took off, she leaped towards it, feeling her claws score its wings. She lunged forward with her fangs, and with a strong grasp, pulled it down. With a triumphant smile, she gave a laughing growl.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 am

((Sorry....I noticed that as soon as i finished posting it. X( (that's a new smiley! :3 ))

Shade watched the female. "Why don't you bite it's head off and eat the veins?" He asked, astonished.

((.....What? Lol ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Grudge made a weird face. "The best meat is around its body, if you didn't already know," she retorted.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 pm

"Pleased to meet you, Snow," Spikes said. "Are you going to take me to your pack's leader?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 pm

"Well...No....but, you could be beta, if you wanted. We do need a beta since mara died." Snow said.

"Suit yourself...I like the blood better though" Shade said, unamused.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:39 pm

((Ill post lateeeeeeeer.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

((...What was the point of that post?))

Grudge turned away from the male, continuing to eat her prey. In front of him, that was -- maybe it would amuse him. He seemed to like blood. Grudge swished her dark red tail in front of her for a moment before she started to pluck the feathers out of a section of the owl, then devouring it, and repeating the process.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 pm

"You don't eat right!" Shade said. "Here, i'll show you!" Shade ran into the forest for a second, then coming back with a duck in his mouth. How he got a duck, i don't know. Shade tore into the duck, biting down on it's neck and chewing and licking the blood inside. Then, shade tore open the veins, drinking the blood. After he had sucked the blood clean, shade ate the outside, making a mess.

((What a cuddly way to eat food))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Grudge averted her gaze, flattening her ears in disgust. Then she shook her head after finishing the grey-colored owl. "I guess I put enjoyment into the hunt, and you do the same... except with the actual eating," she mused, grinning with darkly humorous eyes. With a slight wave of her paw, she gazed up at the dark blue sky, at once full. As she stretched her muzzle up, her lack of body mass was emphasized, showing that she hadn't been getting enough food. Thanks to being a loner, she told herself in her mind, her black eyes empty again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.*Faded Lives*.:
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next