RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- - Northside Middle School - -

Go down 
+2
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

- - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 pm

"Yeah that one. What do you think is in it?" Aurora asked, absent-mindedly taking a bite of the school 'food'. She made a face but managed to swallow it. After all, She didn't want to starve through the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Nora pushed her tray away. "We could somehow distract Mr.Hendrix and use teh loudspeaker to call a teachers meeting. Whe they're we could sneak in." She offered. It wasn't her best idea though.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 pm

"Why would you want to go into the closet in the first place?" Amelia asked, brushing off her black shirt as she sat down in an empty space with the other middle school students. "The teachers are probably keeping us out for a good reason..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:16 pm

"And that's why we need to go in there; to find out what we can't know," Lars replied.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 am

"Curiousity killed the cat.... but then again, we're not cats," Vale muttered, eyeing the group of teachers impatiently. The keys jingled in her pocket. The sound was barely detectable, but to her it felt like it was being blasted through an IMAX theatre. She wondered if there was any place they could have this conversation besides at school.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 am

Nora shrugged. "We could go beind school. It'll hide us while we get a plan." She offered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- - Northside Middle School - -
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3