RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- - Northside Middle School - -

Go down 
+2
Jєt
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm

[My thought totally. Um, Free Period? Lunch?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 pm

[Lunch?]

Vale narrowed her eyes as she passed the door- the forbidden door, as everyone called it, on her way to lunch. Why was there always someone guarding it? What was in it? Did it have anything to do with the CIA? Those questions always ran through her mind. For the umpteenth time she shook the thoughts away, recieved a glare from the social studies teacher, and headed towards her usual table.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Lars appeared behind Vale. He put his head almost resting it on her shoulder whispering, "Boo.:
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 am

Vale whirled around on instinct, prepared to hurt whoever was behind her. "What are you?" she said harshly, narrowing her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:33 am

Nora clicked her tounge. "Don't do that Lars. It's annoying." She muttered, taking a seat by Vale silently. She stared at her food for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Ramazaki wrote:
Lars appeared behind Vale. He put his head almost resting it on her shoulder whispering, "Boo.:

((I have a friend that does that to me ALL THE TIME!))

Aurora blinked at the food on her tray as she sat down at the table with the others. "Is this even edible?" She asked, poking what could have been pudding or mashed potatoes with her fork. She sniffed it and made a face. "I bet they keep all the good food in that closet."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 pm

Nora nodded her head in agreement. "It'd be soo cool if we saw what's in there."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 pm

"I think the bogeyman's in there," Lars interjected, taking a seat next to Aurora. He brought his own lunch, a fine choice at that.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Nora rolled her eyes. "Don't be an idiot. There is no such thing." She protested, shaking her hair out of her eyes. "The Bogeyman school. No." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Vale crossed her arms; she was still standing up. "For all we know..." she mused. A few of the teachers had apparently heard their conversation- spooky- and seemed to be getting angry. The 'door' was a touchy subject for them, who knows why. Vale slumped down into her chair. "I swear that I'm going to find out what this school is hiding," she muttered, careful not to let the staff here.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Nora's eyes twinkled a little. "That'd be sooo cool." She agreed with Vale. She smiled a little. "Hey, Miss Windell had some keys on her desk this morning, apparently she got them from Mr. Hendrix. Do you think they could go to the closet?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Vale perked up a little, and grinned widely at Nora. "You mean these?" she said quietly, patting the pocket of her jeans where a jingling sound was coming from. She giggled, but kept her voice quiet. "I'm probably on the school's most wanted... or unwanted, anyways."

[I can edit...]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 pm

(It's all right! Just at one point give the keys to Nora, I think.)

Nora's eyes got huge. "Your the good kind of freak, you know that?" She said, grinning. "I bet if we created a distraction we could go in..." She said. She felt really bad about doing this, but her curiousity side took over.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Aurora's eyes widened when she realized that Vale had the keys. "Hmm...a distraction...we could get someone to beatbox over the speakers." She suggested with a lighthearted smile.
((iCarly ref FTW))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 pm

((No, I was talking about something else. How could I jump in here?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Lars poked his head into the crowd, smiling like an idiot and bouncing slightly up and down in his seat.

((OH! OH! OH! MISS VIXEN! MISS VIXEN! *raises hand up*))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 am

(You can just jump in at lunch, cause Vale just told everyone that she had teh keys. I mean, everyone at teh table.)
(Yea Sub?)

Nora grinned. "That would be a riot, Aurora." She said. "But we need everyone out of the school. Ideas?" She asked, looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:29 pm

((Hi. TEEHHEE))

Lars poked his head further into the center. "Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys," He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 pm

"What about pulling the fire alarm? I mean, we might get in trouble but we'd have a chance to see what's in there." Aurora suggested. She glanced at Lars. "Do you have something to say?" She asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Amelia Condor stopped with her lunch tray balanced delicately on her hands when she passed by a few kids at a lunch table. No, it wasn't the kids that had stopped her; it was their weird discussion. Curiosity tugged at her like she were a puppet with strings, and she couldn't help walking over to find out: "What are you talking about?" she asked, hoping they wouldn't ignore her. Her blond hair fell towards her face as she leaned over slightly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Nora glanced up. "Vale snitched the keys to the closet." She answered Amelia. She looked back at Aurora thoughtfully. "That might work..." She said, but then snorted. "My brother would want to know why though. Idiot." She said, not really to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Vale rolled her eyes. She didn't have any siblings of her own, but she knew how that went.
"The fire alarm..." Vale went on, sounding like she was remembering something. She shook her head and then added, "It could work... but the teachers," she glanced at the small group near the main office, "will watch us like hawks."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:53 pm

"Guys, I can be a distraction!" Lars finally piped out.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 pm

"Huh, go figure," Vale muttered, watching the others intently for their reply.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:02 pm

"The closet?" Amelia was oblivious to the rest of the conversation for a moment as she thought about it, her eyes drifting up. "Oh, that closet!" she suddenly said. "The one that the teachers won't ever get us near?" she seemed very questioning, but her bright blue eyes betrayed her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - - Northside Middle School - -   - - Northside Middle School - - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- - Northside Middle School - -
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: School RPs-
Jump to: