RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~

Go down 
+2
Jєt
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:59 pm

((Sure! All that Jet and I did last night was Shimmerstar and Bluestorm arguing over in DarkClan camp, and then Jaggedstar, who looks like and is impersonating Shimmerstar, just came back into camp from hunting with Flamestorm. Perfect for you to sort of jump in. xD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 pm

(( Where to start off.... Where to start off.... ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm

OOC: err, Okay!

This'll probably be wrong, but lets do this..
-

Willowfeather sat near the middle of LightClan camp, nibbling quietly on a water vole. Her dark pine green eyes observed the sun at the top of the sky- marking midday.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

((That's perfect! =D ))

Jaggedstar had just entered camp with Flamestorm, the sun now high in the sky, right in the middle, marking it midday. She smiled at the sun, like Shimmerstar probably would've done. "Hi Willowfeather!" She said, padding over.

Shimmerstar moaned, back at DarkClan camp. She had finished her vole, while Bluestorm was absentmindedly padding about camp. She moaned again. Who knew what her sister, or clone if you prefered, was doing to her Clan? And they didn't even know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
((That's perfect! =D ))

Jaggedstar had just entered camp with Flamestorm, the sun now high in the sky, right in the middle, marking it midday. She smiled at the sun, like Shimmerstar probably would've done. "Hi Willowfeather!" She said, padding over.

Shimmerstar moaned, back at DarkClan camp. She had finished her vole, while Bluestorm was absentmindedly padding about camp. She moaned again. Who knew what her sister, or clone if you prefered, was doing to her Clan? And they didn't even know what was going on.

(( I need to make Draftfeather (Evil sister of FallenSky) and Greystripe (Good brother of Darkstripe) ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

((Mm'kays.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Willowfeather smiled as the LightClan leader padded over. "Greetings, Shimmerstar. Good hunting today?"
The pale she-cat stood and stretched in the warm light that poured into camp. It was nice to feel somthing other than a chill after a while.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Jaggedstar nodded. "Yes, Flamestorm and I caught quite a bit of prey," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Poppypaw bounded up towards Jaggedstar and WIllowfeather. "Good morning!" He mewed as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Rosefrost was in her den busily growing new herbs, sorting them, and then storing them for later. Her powers could grow new herbs in the winter, but it was difficult.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

"Good Morning.." Jaggedstar had to pause, trying to remember the name. "Poppypaw."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Poppypaw cocked his head and smiled. He then jumped all the way to the med den, where he was an apprentice to Rosefrost.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Willowfeather cast a meek smile. "Thats nice," she mewed, and continued with her meal. She was startled when Poppypaw appeared from behind them. "Hello." she murmered, giving up with her current eating plans. She could just eat later. Too many interuptions for now.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Jaggedstar smiled politely at Willowfeather, and then started padding out into the forest. "I'll be back.." She paused to think of an excuse. "I'm gonna patrol borders." She said, hopefully nobody volunteered to help. She hurried off, she needed to check on her Clan.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Willowfeather raised an eyebrow, murming to herself. "Alright, then.." The pale grey cat stretched out her hind legs and decided where to go. Her paws led her to the warrior's den- she could see who was availible in camp to help.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Jaggedstar bounded quickly to DarkClan camp, and nearly everybody turned to stare and smile as she entered. She changed back into what she normally looked like, grinning. "How has our little prisinor been?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Sagepaw looked up to see his leader, Jaggedstar, in her original form. He might as well checked on Shimmerstar, since there was nothing better to do. So he did.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Jaggedstar smiled, padding into the den where Shimmerstar was being kept. Luckily, no LightClan cat had followed, 'specially not that ditzy little medicine cat apprentice, Poppypaw. She smirked at Shimmerstar, who was in the corner, glaring.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Sagepaw quietly padded up to Jaggedstar's side, watching for Shimmerstar's every move.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:59 pm

"Get away from me." Shimmerstar hissed, the small cut from Bluestorm visable on her side. Jaggedstar smiled. "Just making sure everything is in order, aren't we Sagepaw?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:03 pm

"Yes," Sagepaw replied quietly. He continued to stare at Shimmerstar, wanting to do anything to make sure se didn't escape. Cause if she did, it would ruin the clan...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Shimmerstar stood there a second, glaring, and then her moves were quick. She ran straight at Sagepaw, and jumped over her head at the last second. She tried to run...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Sagepaw saw here move to and grabbed onto her tail as she jumped over HIM.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 pm

OOC: Whoops. xD

Shimmerstar snarled, bringing her claws down on Sagepaw's head. She twisted, but Jaggedstar slammed her onto the cave floor again. Shimmerstar cringed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Sagepaw gasped in pain as Shimmerstar's claws penetrated his skull. He let go of her tail before anymore damage could be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next