RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~

Go down 
+2
Jєt
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Shimmerstar desperately needed these cats on her side, rather their side. Her Clan was together in this. If Bluestorm was sick of her, then surely the others were too.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Bluestorm looked at Shimmerstar as if he was peering into her thoughts. "Maybe your right," he said, practically reading her mind.

[If that's okay.]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:57 pm

"About?" Shimmerstar said, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Bluestorm began to feel very nervous. He didn't want Shimmerstar telling Jaggedstar about his planned escape, even though he knew she wouldn't. "Maybe all of us should... leave... this clan," he replied hesitantly while pawing the ground.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Shimmerstar was delighted and horrified by the thought. It would be delightful, more cats in the Clan, and Jaggedstar getting taste of her own medicine, but horrifying it they got caught. "So, you think.. you'll help?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:09 pm

"I don't think anyone would listen to me," Bluestorm said despairingly. "And the only one who cares enough not to tell Jaggedstar is Blackfrost." He looked around the den. Barely any light could be filtered through the tightly packed branches- it must've been torture to be locked up in here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:12 pm

"Well, not everybody has to come, if they don't want too." Shimmerstar said. "It could just be you and Blackfrost, and maybe somebody else if you chose to tell them."

((Jaggedstar finds out, I am thinking when he goes to tell Blackfrost, the apprentice Sagepaw hears and tells Jaggedstar and then the fight and what we talked about in the C-Box with the fobidden stuffs.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:16 pm

[I think Jaggedstar should just overhear for herself, and when she finally realizes what Bluestorm means she goes after them. Sub's not on, anyways.]

Bluestorm looked back at Shimmerstar, thousands of posibilities running through his head. "Fine," he muttered. Now was as good as time as any. Quietly he made his way over to the medicine cat's comforatable den. "Blackfrost, let's go," Bluestorm said, making sure that no one else was listening.

Blackfrost immediatly knew what he meant. Without bringing anything she hastily followed Bluestorm back to Shimmerstar's den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:18 pm

((True. And alright, we'll do it that way.))

Shimmerstar sat, with tail curled around her paws. Maybe this could work, maybe..

Jaggedstar had returned to camp, after talking briefly with Brindlefeather. She had caught some prey, and was putting it on the pile when she saw Blackfrost and Bluestorm going into the den. She raised an eyebrow, going near the den without them knowing or seeing she was back.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:22 pm

[They have to be gone before Jaggedstar finds them, though.]

Bluestorm couldn't believe he was doing this. Surely Jaggedstar would kill him in some painful way. It doesn't matter, he thought. I can fight her just as well as any other cat. "Quickly," the tom said to Shimmerstar, and bounded across the clearing and into the forest with Blackfrost at his heels.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 pm

(Ignore that then. xDD)

Shimmerstar bounded after them, not believing she was doing this either. Jaggedstar was going to kill them if she found out. IF.

Jaggedstar came a little later, using the emergency exit as her entrance way. She looked in the den, and saw nobody. Shimmerstar- was- gone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Before long Bluestorm was breathing heavily. He was built for fighting, not for running. I have to get far away, he thought. Summoning up his remaining energy, the tom found that he was running faster than he ever had before.

[Hey Branch post something on the PRP warriors thread, please!]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Shimmerstar followed, her smaller size helping her be faster. She entered the camp, and everybody was confused. "You never realized, did you?" Shimmerstar mused, shaking her head. "I was kidnapped, by Jaggedstar. She impersonated me." Blackfrost and Bluestorm stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 pm

[Please post on the PRP Warriors thread!]

Flamestorm's eyes widened when he heard the news. "You're kidding," he replied, but knew she was right. Shimmerstar, or Jaggedstar, had been acting different for the past moon. He looked past Shimmerstar and noticed Bluestorm and Blackfrost- two cats from DarkClan. "What are they doing here?" he hissed defensively.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:36 pm

Shimmerstar looked at Flamestorm sharply. "They helped me escape, they're staying." Shimmerstar paused. "And they have names."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Flamestorm's fur seemed to settle back down, but he was still tense. "Alright," he grumbled, knowing that there was no point in arguing.

"Hi, brother," Bluestorm said. He even managed to use a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Jaggedstar was FURIOUS, hissing and lashing her tail. "How did this happen?" She snarled, looking for Bluestorm, who had last been seen guarding. But he was nowhere to be found, nor Blackfrost. She snarled. "Oh, sister, I'm coming, don't worry, I'm coming to GET you."

Shimmerstar nodded, giving a short nod. "I'm pretty sure Jaggedstar's going to come here after she finds out that I've escaped.. We need to be prepared in case her and her Clan attack."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 pm

[Oh god. Scary.
xD]

Bluestorm nodded. "She's coming, alright. And this will be the first place she looks," he added, as if to make Shimmerstar's words sink in.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:47 pm

(Very. xD)

Jaggedstar snarled, a loud grumbling sound ripping through the air. She got some of her Clanmates, and they were soon heading toward LightClan camp silently.
~~~
Shimmerstar nodded, sighing heavily. "Of course, the first place she'll look." She muttered under her breath. She was taking great care to not let her Clan see how frightened she was of Jaggedstar, it was taking practically everything to keep her fur lying flat.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Bluestorm cocked his ears towards DarkClan camp. He could've sworn that he heard something, but he knew that he hadn't. It was more of a feeling- a feeling that they were on their way right now.

In an instant Flamestorm was up and intruding into the dens, telling all to prepare for a battle.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm

((For the fight, pretend we're just fighting random cats. Make 'em up, since nobody else is on.))

Jaggedstar snarled under her breath, and lead her Clan through the entrance to LightClan camp.She searched the crowd, and headed straight toward her sister, pouncing and pinning her.

Shimmerstar snarled, clawing at Jaggedstar's face.

Sparrowwing, a DarkClan warrior, snarled, flicking his tail. He headed for Bluestorm first, the traitor, Jaggedstar had said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 pm

((Brb, gotta walk my dog with my Mom, she doesn't know where to go like my Grandma. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm

[That was my plan!]
[And okay.]

Bluestorm instantly clawed at Sparrowwing, using his strength to push him backwards. He turned his powers up to the extremes- it would definitely hurt.

Meanwhile Flamestorm had picked a fight with Firepaw and Shadowpaw. They were just apprentinces so it would be easy.

Rosefrost hurried around the camp, healing LightClan cats where she saw them. She noticed that Blackfrost was doing the same.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 pm

((Back! Sorry I took so long. =P ))

Sparrowwing yowled in pain, cringing, his powers had hurt Sparrowwing, and bad. He snarled, clawing at Bluestorm, and pouncing again.

Shimmerstar snarled, wrinkling her nose. Jaggedstar nipped her neck, and Shimmerstar growled. Jaggedstar used her shadow powers, hitting Shimmerstar in the side.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Bluestorm twisted himself around Sparrowwing and began clawing at his soft underbelly. He didn't want to kill the poor cat, but he completely ignited in fire and was hot to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next