RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~

Go down 
+2
Jєt
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Sparrowwing snarled, flinching away. He snarled, glaring at him as he bounded apart.

Shimmerstar snarled, obviously loosing. Jaggedstar slashed her neck again, and Shimmerstar was on the ground panting heavily. Jaggedstar snarled, smiling. Everybody was too busy fighting to notice.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 pm

[Except for Bluestorm! xD]

Bluestorm decided that he was done with Sparrowwing for now. He surveyed the battle scene- it was looking like Shimmerstar was in trouble. Fueled with some new kind of energy, he bounded over and pounced on Jaggedstar, claws unsheathed. He could feel himself heating up- the fire was getting larger and warmer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 pm

((Yay! SAVE THE DAY FIERY KIDDEN. xD))

Jaggedstar snarled, hissing. She kicked him off, his shadows flaring up, a sort of misty look to it, surrounding her, outlining her so you could still see her clearly. She snarled, pouncing and pinning Bluestorm, his claws unsheathed. "Traitor." She smiled. "Or, I could give you another chance, kill her. Finish her. Or I could finish you." Jaggedstar said, her eyes flickering deviously to Shimmerstar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:09 pm

[Oh snap!]

Bluestorm growled. "She's a better leader than you'll ever be," he retorted, digging his claws deeper into her skin. He felt his flames pulse through him- all he wanted to do was burn away Jaggedstar's shadows.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:10 pm

(Exactly what I was thinking. xD)

Jaggedstar's shadows pulsed, trying to chase away the flames. Jaggedstar held her claws to his neck, snarling. "Do it, or I'll make you."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 pm

[Great minds think alike, grasshopper.]
[xD]

Bluestorm narrowed his eyes. He clenched his teeth together. "You'll have to kill me first," he replied with the most couragous tone he could summon. Somehow Bluestorm managed to muster up enough strength to sink his fangs into Jaggedstar's neck, barely missing the vein.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 pm

((Gotta go, celebrating birthday. =D ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:20 pm

((Oh, wait, I can stay a little longer. xD))

Jaggedstar snarled, flipping over and clawing into his neck. Shimmerstar snarled, managing to scramble up. She lunged at Jaggedstar, bowling her off of Bluestorm. "Oh, NO you DON'T."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 Tt4693234fltt

Bluestorm gasped for breath. A few moments later he hurled an enormous ball of fire at Jaggedstar, hoping to catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:24 pm

And that she was. The fire grazed her fur, blazing the tops of her hair. Shimmerstar smiled, and clawed at Jaggedstar's neck, while she was stunned and dazed. She sent a ball of light, a small one, at Jaggedstar and she was hit, yowling, and tumbled over backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 pm

[Are we gonna... uh... kill her?]

Bluestorm saw the opprotunity and lunged, aiming for Jaggedstar's neck. He swifty bit into her throat, hoping that he'd hit the right spot this time.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:34 pm

((She'll lose a life, I think, but then makes the Clan retreat.))

Jaggedstar snarled, eyes wide. She blinked, and her eyes glazed over, and she lay limp for moments. Suddenly, she jerked, and blinked awake. She glared at them, staggering up and backed up. "RETREAT!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 pm

(( NOW I gotta go. xDD See you!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

[Aww, okay. Have a nice birthday!]

Bluestorm grinned. Finally, the battle was over. The fire around him was still burning strong, and was close to consuming another tree.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:05 am

((=D I will. My Uncle hasn't arrived yet, so I'm getting on for like, a little.))

Jaggedstar snarled on the way out. "I'll be back, I promise you, I'll be back."

Shimmerstar was panting, outlined in brilliant white, misty light. "See you!" She was able to grin at Jaggedstar as she left, despite the circumstances, she wouldn't be back for a while.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 am

OOC: I'm gettin good at just slippin into these things, eh? xD
-

Willowfeather sat in the middle of LightClan camp, intently observing camp. One of the apprentices trotted past her quietly. "Hey, Robinpaw. Fetch some bedding for the elders," the deputy mewed, her tail pointing to the elders den near by. "You know Birchheart. That den has to be perfect or we all get it." she rolled her eyes, and the rust-colored she-cat giggled. "Alright."

Brindlefeather stood tensely, catching her breath after wrestling with another she-cat. So many things were whirling around in her head at this point that all she could do was glare at the leader left standing in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 am

Bluestorm flicked his tail, and turned on Jaggedstar and the rest of her retreating clan. Maybe he was a traitor, but he was smarter than the cats that followed Jaggedstar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:31 am

Shimmerstar watched them go, staring hard at them until they were out of sight. "Well, that's over."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:37 am

"For now," Bluestorm muttered. He looked around the camp- it seemed that all eyes were focused on him and Blackfrost. The tom felt nervousness building up in the pit of his stomach. Would they accept them?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 am

Shimmerstar literally glared at anyone who stared at Blackfrost and Bluestorm. "For now," She agreed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 am

Bluestorm padded around the camp, trying to familiarize himself with it. He wanted to get hunting quickly- maybe he could prove worthy of joining the Clan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 am

Shimmerstar looked at Bluestorm. "Oh, of course. I could show you both around camp, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:51 am

Blackfrost nodded. "That would be nice," she said, watching as Bluestorm explored on his own. "Bluestorm! Shimmerstar's going to show us around. Get over here," the she-cat shouted like Bluestorm was a kit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:54 am

Shimmerstar could stifle a slight grin as Blackfrost talked to Bluestorm, almost as if he was a kit. She waited for Bluestorm to come over, and then nodded. She lead them to all the dens, pointing out which was which, and how to identify them if needed, they looked alot the same.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 am

Bluestorm took mental notes as Shimmerstar showed them around. It wasn't much different from the DarkClan camp.
"What about the medicine cat den?" Blackfrost asked. She had been the DarkClan medicine cat, and she wanted to know how she could help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~   ~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ LightClan && DarkClan ~ Part I ~ Darkness Creeps ~
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next