RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RPC Christmas Carol

Go down 
+8
Music
Otterwhisker
Snσwy Blue
Jєt
Violet Boopala(pirate)
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The RPC Christmas Carol Empty
PostSubject: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Credit to Pinkbub for the idea! You all know The Christmas Carol...what happens when the characters are substituted for everyone else?!

CHAPTER 1:

T'was the night before Christmas, and...wait.
Wrong introduction.
Sorry.

AHEM,

It was the day before Christmas, and Varjak Paw was in a fine begruzzledment. She
didn't want any cheer, she didn't even want any cookies. She just wanted to be left alone.
All this hustle and bustle, just infuriating! A few brave carolers knocked at her door. She yanked
it open and hissed at the children, venom in her red eyes. That didn't stop them. "Good King
Wencelas--"
"SHUT UP, STREET URCHINS! YOU MIDDLE-CLASS, RAISIN-LICKING,
BOTTOM-WIPING POODLE PRUNES! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY?!"
A girl at the front protested. "We're just singing. If you don't like it, you can stick it up your--"
"RABID CHILD! RABID CHILD ON THE LOOSE! SHUN THE RABID CHILD!"
The girl was confused. "What? I'm not--"
"HELP! THE RABID CHILD IS ATTACKING ME!"
When some of the adults weaving through the streets started to stare, the boy tugged at the girl's
sleeve. "C'mon, Becca." The girl stuck her tongue out mutinously, but walked with her friends back into the street.
Varjak snorted. "Darn children. I hate Christmas! Bah humcat!!" Her employee, Vixen, looked up in surprise. She laughed,
"What? You can't seriously hate Christmas! It's the happiest time of the year!" She batted her eyes dreamily for emphasis.
"I spit on your happiness, Vixen. Get to work!" Varjak sneered in reply. Vixen drooped a little.
"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! What are you doing?!" Varjak Paw seized Vixen by her coat collar and yanked back. Vixen
yelped. "It was just getting a little cold, Miss Paw! I was only--"
"RABID EMPLOYEE! RABID EMPLOYEE ON THE LOOSE!"
"Miss Paw...?"
"Ten bloody moneys outta yer paycheck, coal-thief!" Varjak snarled. "Don't put more coal in the fire without my permission!"
"Please, Miss Paw, where's your Christmas spirit?"
"Dunno the meaning of the words."
Vixen trudged out of the building, sighing dejectedly. "Ten bloody moneys outta me paycheck...what am I going to tell my family? And little Branch?
I promised them the best Christmas ever." Meanwhile, Varjak Paw didn't feel the slightest bit guilty. She sat in her office, counting her money shrewedly.
"Bloody moneys...bloody coals...bloody children...bloody rabies..." she mumbled all the while. She flopped herself halfway on her desk, lazily drawing
her hands over her stacks of money. The rattling of chains roused her from her trance, and she sat up. Schink, shink, ftink, came the ringing. She glanced
around suspiciously. "Stay back...I'm warnin' ya!" she called into the darkness, paranoia setting in as the chains got louder. "I'M WARNIN' YA!" Suddenly,
HE emerged. Otter! Her old partner! But how could it be? She'd shot him between the eyes with her AK-47! Why was he alive and walking?! His body was
covered in huge chains and locks. "Z-zombie!" she cried. "Rabid zombie!"
"Be not a doofus, Paw!"
Varjak Paw was bewildered. Here was Otter, her long-dead business partner, sneaking up on her, covered in chains, telling her to not a doofus.
This was questionable.
"You're one bad mamma jamma, Varjak, so I'm getting my ghost buddies to open up a can of whoopin' on you!" Otter declared.
"WAT"
"Did I stutter?" Otter flashed some obscure gang sign before going on. "Tonight, you will be visited by three more ghosts! Hopefully
they will not drive you to suicide, and you will learn your lesson--always have Christmas spirit!"
"That's impossible," Varjak cried. "I'm hallucinating! WHO SPIKED MY RASBERRY FIZZ?!"
"Yo mama!" Otter retorted.
Varjak flinched at the sharp remark as if it burned her. Otter had never been that fast at a comeback when he was alive.
"Remember!" Otter howled as his figure disinigrated into dust. Varjak coughed.
"Ew. Zombie dust."
Varjak slipped into her bed, still thoroughly convinced it was a hallucination her mother had conjured up when she spiked her rasberry fizz.
Little did she know she was about to get the surprise of her lifetime!

MINI CHAPTER 2:
"Wake up already!"

Varjak Paw blinked awake. "Sqwa?...Morning?"
"No, idiot."

In front of her was a beaming princess wearing a sparkly tiara and a dazzling dress.
"Did you skin Edward and are you wearing his pelt now?"
"Hahaha! How silly!" The princess giggled. "...Yes. But that's not the point. I'm here to teach you about the Christmas spirit...and the Christmas past."
"Well isn't that cliche." Varjak Paw shot back cynically.
"Watch it, punk." she snapped. "By the way, my name is Alleycat."

CHAPTER 3:

"I know that you've been naughty rather than nice,
I know that your heart is colder than ice,
I'm not a stalker,
I just know you that well!,
If you will change,
Only time will tell..."
Varjak Paw stared at Alleycat. This was one bloody rabid weirdo.
"Look, I don't have time for this. If you want my money, you can't have it. I need my sleep, so get out of my house...or mind, or whatever."
Alleycat gave a sistah-slap across Varjak Paw's face.
"In your dreams!
I guess that's what this is...
Things aren't as they always seem,
Maybe it's your past wishes."
"Past wishes? What a lame rhyme!"
"SHADDUP! I will now take you somewhere familiar..."
There was a whirring and a buzzing and Varjak had the feeling her head was detached from her body. Then, she was flying! Alleycat was by her side. They were flying through a pretty scene of snow and frost. Varjak was unimpressed with the winter's best.
"Bah humcat."
As they rushed through the air, Varjak realized she did remember this place...like a very strong deja vu. Finally, they stopped their trip and floated soundlessly in the air. Alleycat pointed to a building. Upon close inspection, she was really pointing at the kid gazing outside through the window. She looked miserable as a family skipped to their carriage, the child looking in awe as if she'd never seen a carriage before. Varjak realized she could hear the kid as she whispered, "Goodbye, Pirate Princess..." Alleycat's once joyfully amused face was now somber.
"This is the St. Snowbub's Orphanage. Where you grew up when your parents died." That was why it was so familiar! Varjak felt a tickling at her sinuses and tears threatening to fall as she recalled her lonely days at the orphanage. Her two best and only friends, Pinkbub and Pirate Princess, had been adopted, but not her. When she was of age, she took off on her own.

MINI CHAPTER 4:

Alleycat sighed. "H'okay, that's all I needed you to see. Are you a happy little elf now?"
"NO! BLOODY WITCH!"
Alleycat threw her hands up, playing the diplomat. "Whoa, there! I'll just be off then! But beware of the next two ghosts...!"
In a puff of smoke, she had vanished.
Varjak scowled as there was a whirring and a buzzing and she had the feeling that her head was detached from her body. "Bah humcat! Just a hallucination!" she repeated firmly when she realized she was sitting in her bed again.

CHAPTER 5:
And once again, Varjak Paw was woken up by an acid trip.
This one happened to be a girl sitting on the foot of her bed, grinning madly, wearing a crown and holding a torch.
Was it Lady Liberty?
Varjak noticed she was dressed in a robe of some sort of animal skin--snow leopord?--and velvet. She had a thick beard.
This was not Lady Liberty.
This was Lady Gaga.
Varjak tossed her head back and wailed. "WHY?! WHY?!"
The girl flicked her fingers through the fire experimentally, waving them through too swiftly for the heat to catch up.
"So I'm guessing you already know why I'm here," she began.
"Because my mom spiked my drink..."
"NO, MORON! I'M HERE TO TEACH YOU CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! And I'll START by taking YOU to the Christmas of the present!"
There was a tingling and a whooshing and Varjak had the feeling her feet were smothered in jelly. They found themselves in a modest, if not shabby kitchen, with pale walls set aglow with the flame. A scrawny turkey withered away in the center of the table as a family settled around to eat. Varjak recognized Vixen, her bloody rabid employee, helping a tiny child slice her piece of the small dinner. The child coughed, trembling, and Varjak saw she had a crutch clamped in one hand. The dinner was meager compared to what Varjak snacked on.
"I pay that bloody rabid employee too much."
Vixen said a prayer as the family tucked in. The smallest child, the one with the crutch, coughed again as she ate. Vixen exchanged a despairing look with her oldest child as the coughing continued.
"See that, jerk?" The ghostly Lady Gaga look-alike twined her fingers through her beard. "That could be you. But it's not, because you're a nasty old miser who hates spending a cent. Where will that money be when you're dead?"
Varjak hesitated, realizing she was right.
She took one last long look at Vixen and her family as there came a tingling and a whooshing and she had the feeling her feet were smothered in jelly.
The Lady Gaga girl waved a mock salute. "See ya! And if for some reason you need me again, ask for Alexis!"
And with that she was gone.

CHAPTER 6: The Beginning of the End Part 1
This time Varjak was ready. She had a baseball bat hidden under her pillow and her money was stashed in her socks. There was no way those creeps could get to her--or her precious, precious money! She didn't dare to go back to sleep, sitting upright in her bed, eyes darting nervously.
She knew a ghost would come.
She knew everything about everyone.
SHE WAS INVINCIBLE! MONEY WAS POWER! SHE HAD MONEY! SHE HAD POWER! SHE WAS--
A low growly sort of sound suddenly boomed in the hallway. Varjak jumped, but immediately slid her hand under the pillow, gripping the hidden baseball bat. She heard the growly sound again.
"O-Otter?" she whispered, more to herself than to whoever was there. "Suburbs?" she added timidly, recalling her long-gone, long-forgotten former employee.
The growling grew louder, and Varjak could've sworn she saw a shadow stretch across the wall. With a squeak, she sprang from the bed, holding her baseball bat in front of her.
"Stay back!"
The growling came again, then...silence.
Sweet, sweet silence.
"Boo."
Varjak screamed, whipping around only to tumble back in terror at the sight of a ghastly, evanescent figure clothed in ragged black robes. He--it?--carried a scythe in one hand, and the hood of the robes hid his--its?--face. Varjak held up her baseball bat, trembling, only to wach it be disinigrated at the ghost's finger tips.
This wasn't even Lady Gaga...
OR EVEN MILEY CYRUS...
this was...
this was some kind of evil...
some kind of evil called...
educational television.

CHAPTER 7: The Beginning of the End Part 2
The dark figure appraoched silently, its sickly odor wreathing around its feet in a red-black cloud. Varjak struggled to cry out "BLOODY!" this, or "RABID!" that, but all that came out was a squeak. She scooted desperately away from the advancing ghost, quivering all the way.
"P-p-please! L-leave me alone! I haven't d-done a thing t-to you! You c-can even t-take m-my money!"
"Dude, chill out."
Varjak stared, jaw dropped as the hood fell back to reveal the face of the ghost. He was grinning at her; he had blue-grey eyes and shaggy reddish-brown hair.
"Yo, I'm Socky, here to freak you out and teach you Christmas spirit simultaneously. Whoop de doo."

IN HONOR OF THE NEW FANTABULOUS LAYOUT:
Chapter 8: The Beginning of the End Part 3 of 3!
There was a humming and a zooming and Varjak had the feeling her face was falling off and they landed in front of a little grave. Varjak stared. Etched on the slab of weathered stone that was the tombstone was "Branch"! That was one of Vixen's rabid kids, wasn't it? The smallest one, with the crutch!
"No..." she whispered.
"YESSSSSS!" Socky hissed, then at a glare from Varjak fell silent and looked ahead as if nothing had happened. He coughed. "Er, this is the place where your employee's child lies now. Oh, speak of the devil. Well, I am the devil. Sorta. In a way. BUT HERE SHE IS!"
The fog rolled back to show Vixen shuffle to the grave. She was carrying something, something small. As tiny snowflakes floated down, she lay it by the grave. It was Branch's crutch. Varjak looked on in horror, for the first time feeling sorrow for anyone else, as her dedicated worker stood up, murmured, "Merry Christmas," and walked away.
Socky gestured with his scythe to another grave by Branch's. A small child came running; Varjak recognized her as one of Vixen's other children--Jet, wasn't it? She stopped by the lonely tombstone, holding a plate of cookies.
"Hello, Miss Paw...Vixen said you were always grumpy, especially around Christmastime. But I think that's just because no one ever brought you Christmas cookies." Tentatively, she stretched to balance the cookies on the tombstone before darting away.
"Did she say...Miss Paw?" Varjak hesitated before stepping forward to read the name.
Varjak Paw: the most miserly, middle-class, raisin-licking, bottom-wiping poodle prune there ever was, is, and ever will be.
She could only stare.
This was her grave.
"You dug it yourself," Socky offered smugly.
Varjak shook her head.
"No! No! I can't die! Not--not with a plate of Christmas cookies on my tombstone! If I'm dead, how does Jet think I'm going to eat them?!"
"Listen," he started. "The other ghosts tonight--they each had something to show you: the reappearance, the reminder, the knowing. I'm the warning."
Varjak shook her head vigorously. "No!" she cried feverishly. "NO!"
"Yup."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"Yeahhhhhh kinda."
"NOOO--"
"Shut your face! I'm the warning. This--" he tipped his scythe at the grave. "Is what happens in the end. This is where your money got you in the end. And this--" Now he pointed at Branch's grave. "Is where you're not going."
"You mean...?" Varjak pointed at the sky.
"Uh huh. Keep this up, and you go down there." He tapped his foot at the ground.
Varjak screamed, hurtling away. Maybe, if she ran fast enough, things would change!
"You can run, but you can't hide, foo'!" Socky called after her.
There was a humming and a zooming and Varjak had the feeling her face was falling off.
Then--
silence.
Sweet, sweet silence.
She was in her bed. Everything was normal. It was morning.
The warning.
Vixen came slowly into the shop, shrugging off her coat.
"Is it true?! Is it Christmas?!" Varjak demanded frantically.
Vixen looked up in surprise.
"Well, yeah..."
"WHOOPEE! HOORAY!" Varjak did that weird little leprechaun dance where you jump up and click your heels in mid-air. "YES!!"
"Miss Paw?"
"Here, here!" Varjak shouted. "Take twenty bloody moneys! 'Cause that's by how much I'm raising your paycheck!"
Vixen eyes got huge, like, as big as dinosaurs.
Only bigger.
"Really?! Oh, thank you Miss Paw! How would you like to have dinner with my family? I know little Jet has been dying to get someone to try her Christmas cookies!"
"I'd love to, Vixen."
Vixen's shock didn't last long; it was replaced by happiness. Everywhere they went, Varjak tossed money in the air.
"Good King Wencelas..." Came the carols as the children scurried around the streets.
Varjak beamed.
It was going to be a good Christmas after all.

APPLAUSE!

Cast:
Ebeneezer Scrooge..........Varjak
Bob Cratchet.................Vixen
Tiny Tim..........Branch
Marley.............Otter
Carolers...........Rebecca, Jacob, and (assumedly) Ginger
The Ghost of Christmas Past..........Alley
The Ghost of Christmas Present..........Alexis
The Ghost of Christmas Future..........Socky
Bob's other kid..........Jet
Young VJ's friends..........Pinkbub and Pirate
Orphanage..........Snowbub
VJ's old employee..........Suburbs

WIN

Last edited by Sockapoo on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 pm

AWESOME. JUST AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 pm

COOL.

Alley is a princess. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Heh, thanks guys. And Branch, I'll hold up to my bribe and think up the next two chapters...
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 am

xD That was great!
I can't wait until you...POST MORE! O_O *stares creepily until Socky posts more*
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Aww.. Sadness. But awesome so far! =D
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Ha, that was funny! It's a nice twist on a classic.
Back to top Go down
Snσwy Blue
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Snσwy Blue

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh lord, St. Snowbub?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 pm

At least you are not a dead thing XD Lol, this is a FTW story! We should redo a bunch of classic Christmas Stories like this with us in them :D
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 pm

oooh! Can I be in the story? BTW, I'm a girl
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Sure! Just tell me what you want to be called.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Probabley Alexis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 pm

By the way, guys, thanks. :3

One of my favorite parts:

Varjak Paw was bewildered. Here was Otter, her long-dead business partner, sneaking up on her, covered in chains, telling her to not a doofus.
This was questionable.
"You're one bad mamma jamma, Varjak, so I'm getting my ghost buddies to open up a can of whoopin' on you!" Otter declared.
"WAT"
"Did I stutter?" Otter flashed some obscure gang sign before going on. "Tonight, you will be visited by three more ghosts! Hopefully
they will not drive you to suicide, and you will learn your lesson--always have Christmas spirit!"
"That's impossible," Varjak cried. "I'm hallucinating! WHO SPIKED MY RASBERRY FIZZ?!"
"Yo mama!" Otter retorted.
Varjak flinched at the sharp remark as if it burned her. Otter had never been that fast at a comeback when he was alive.

The white parts make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Otter Pop wrote:
At least you are not a dead thing XD Lol, this is a FTW story! We should redo a bunch of classic Christmas Stories like this with us in them :D

That's a good idea!
"The Otter That Stole Christmas?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 pm

Aw, poor Varjak. :[ But yay I got adopted! xD

Socky, the white parts made me laugh too, nice job! :D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:25 pm

And once again, I have been interrupted mid-writing and have to go. But there's a mini chapter for you all! :3
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 pm

UPDATED AGAIN! This time, we meet the new cast member and the end of the chapter marks THE BEGINNING OF THE END! kewl, no?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 pm

May I bee FUTURE GHOSTY?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:12 pm

NO
THE FUTURE GHOST IS A SECRET!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Updated! Bit of a short chapter, but it's a cliffhanger! =D
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:10 pm

XD So funny!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 pm

OMGosh. Educational T.V. xD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 pm

xD Educational television (Almost as bad as 'Infomercials').
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am

How can there be an evil greater then Miley Cyrus? O_o
Only educational television comes close to that line of terror and doom.

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPC Christmas Carol   The RPC Christmas Carol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPC Christmas Carol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next