RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Pup...Book 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Christmas Pup...Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Pup...Book 1   Christmas Pup...Book 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:48 pm

Prologue
being a dog is way tougher than you think! Especially if you think of me! you see, I was a dog that was given a shot to make me live forever. So technically, I'm just an experiment! But that was 300 years ago. And today; today is my birthday. 300th birthday! It is on Christmas eve. So I made a vow to find a home before...well...tomorrow. Oh! What I look like you ask? Yes Yes! I look like a normal chocolate lab, but I have long fluffy hair. Like a brown sheep-dog. I have mustard-yellow eyes and a blue tongue. Oh and a black nose with a pink spot at the top.

Chapter 1
I was looking straight up at a mall. Livingstone mall. I looked at hundreds of parked cars. One was a long stretch limo. Oh...mayer Livingstone... Of course! someone's gotta take me to their home! I just gotta get in! I thought. I saw a Dillard's store door swung open by a brick holding it open. "Yes!" I yowled. I ran towards the door and busted through the other. I skidded to a halt after I left that store. "the center of the mall! I just gotta do tricks and create a show!" I yelped. I did back flips and rolled over, jumped into the air, and balanced a kids ball on my nose. Finally there was a crowd!!! I looked and saw it. A lady with red hair wrapped in a bun, and in a stroller she was holding was a baby boy with black hair, and next to the lady's side was a girl that wore a plaid skirt with black leggings, and a black, collard shirt.
"How crazy for the mayor to let a beast in!" The mom cried.
"Don't worry Ma Ma!" the girl smiled. "He's smart! And nice!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Pup...Book 1   Christmas Pup...Book 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:20 pm

I like it! Write more!
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Pup...Book 1   Christmas Pup...Book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:55 am

As usual.... MOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Pup...Book 1   Christmas Pup...Book 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:28 pm

MMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Pup...Book 1   Christmas Pup...Book 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Pup...Book 1
Page 1 of 1