RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:23 pm

((It's Moonstar now))

Moonstar stayed back. He knew he couldn't beat Larchstar yet, he needed more power. More... MORE!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm

((ohhhhhhhh. I'm bored.))

Silver hid in the brush, waiting to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 pm

(Now I can't remember any of Brackenheart's flaws... oh, yes. Long-range combat. But that doesn't really work here xD)

Brackenheart ducked to the side, but retained scratches in his hide. Seeing this, Larchstar shook herself in an instant and pounced, aiming for the seemingly distracted Claw. As Brackenheart sidestepped repeatedly, he didn't let his eyes off of the second opponent.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Claw snarled, and dodged quickly, getting hit only slightly on his right side.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

"He's fast," Brackenheart said, and immediately moved his gaze to Claw. He wanted to wait so that Claw would make the first move so that he could determine how direct his style was.

Larchstar constantly looked between the two enemies. After she had landed, she crouched, ready to pounce when one of them made a move. Brackenheart looked like he was going to analyze something, so she would let him strike first.

His style is fairly direct.

Yet another quote from the past.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am

Jet Stripe landing into the fighting and let out a not-so-happy snarl at Claw and The other one.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 am

((Did everyone else forget Larchstar had kits? xD

I forgot what there genders were, but I'm pretty sure Willowkit was the only female.))

Sorakit huddled in the corner of the guarded nursery. Willowkit looked at him worriedly but flicked her ears towards the den entrance. Rillkit washed himself carelessly, attempting to maintain a calm disposition.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 am

Raincloud woke with a jolt as she heard sounds of battle outside. She looked to her apprentice, Dawnfrost, with wide eyes. The gray tabby had just woken, her green eyes pools of spooked emotion. She immediately poked her head out, scenting Larchstar, Brackenheart and some strangers -- rogues, maybe -- with odd scents like crow-food. She wrinkled her nose and whirled around towards an approaching tabby. However, this one was orange, and carried a more familiar scent; it was Dawnfrost's brother, Lightningstripe. He flicked his ears, as if to summon; almost immediately, a dark gray warrior with ice blue eyes crawled out of the warriors' den.

"Dusktalon, are you ready?" Lightningstripe growled, glaring towards the intruders. He flicked his ears towards his brother. "Can you guard Larchstar's kits in the nursery?" Without turning his head, he knew that Dusktalon had not refused. The dusky gray tom slunk towards the nursery, knowing that letting the leader's kits die could be punishable. His claws were already unsheathed as he turned to face the camp entrance.

Confidence flowed through Dawnfrost; she knew their sister Spottedpaw was watching them from StarClan, and could practically feel the confidence flowing from Lightningstripe. With two more warriors to worry about, it was unlikely that the enemy would not be fazed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Branchthorn appeared, misty and starry, but dark stars, to Moonstar and Moonstar only. "Retreat!" She commanded, eyes downcast. "You guys lose, you have to retreat now, or you'll all die. Get far away from here, and Mistress and I will help you grow stronger, and attack again." She said, eyes anxious, which wasn't often.
Fernpaw was fighting, and having weird visions. She saw Mistress every once in a while, though she was dead, and gone forever. Her spirit haunted her. "Join us or DIE." It threatened, she was frightened.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Moonstar smiled evily. Branchthorn had turned mostly evil, but a hint of her former self still glistened. "Mellowclan, retreat!" He yelled, copying Branchthorn but not the credit. He turned to her. "Branchthorn, make sure the warriors get out of here now. I'll try to fend the enemy off. Go!" He ordered and turned towards Starclan and Jointclan.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:12 pm

(( I haven't been here in a while, what have I missed? And rp anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Branchthorn gave a swift nod, and hurried all of the warriors of MellowClan out quickly, leading them.
Branchstar, both StarClan ones and the real one, snarled at Moonstar. "Retreating? Coward." Branchstar, the living, snarled claws out. She didn't notice Fernpaw seeming to be arguing with someone.. But nobody was there.
"No!" Fernpaw hissed at Mistress's starry spirit. "Never!" She spat. "You can't hurt us!"
"Contrary, did you ever hear about hwo I tore apart Branchstar, Amberheart and Stripepelt's lives?" She replied, eyes glinted. "now come."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Silver looked cunfusidly at Fernpaw. "Fernpaw, whats wrong?' she asked in a worried tone.
Silver snarled at BranchThorn. Her hackles riased, my eyes glinting with aggresion.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:56 pm

((Nobody could see Branchthorn but Sub's charrie, Moonstar.))

Fernpaw snarled. "I'm not coming with you." She said, hissing, ears flattened.
Mistress nodded, "Yes, you are." She pounced, pinning the apprentice. And Fernpaw looked like Branchstar had, with nobody on her, nobody there at all.. Or so it seemed. "Help!" Fernpaw cried.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Larchstar's fur laid flat again as MellowClan retreated. However, she refused to let her guard down; Moonstar appeared to be thinking about something that could doom the Clan.

Brackenheart refused to move until a moment where he stepped back only slightly.

Sorakit's head poked out of the nursery behind their guardian. "It's over already?"
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:27 am

(( Rp anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:56 am

Silver lunged toward FernPaw with an infurated hiss. Dang it! She scensed somethig deep in her mind. Fight for you clan!

((Can she see Mistress? O.o xD ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm

((Fernpaw can, nobody else can, so she looks crazy. >=D ))

Fernpaw smiled as Mistress was toppled off her, but felt scratchs deep in her pelt, but.. She couldn't see them. What? She winced, and lunged at Mistress, clawing insanely. Mistress pinned her, claw at her neck. "Slip away now or you can die."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Silver was freaking. What was FernPaw doing? Who was she herself lunging at? She freaked as her hackles raised and she stepped backward with a slight confusion look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Fernpaw was panicking. She looked insane, by the looks of Silver's gaze on her. "They can't see you, and they won't believe me, will they?" Fernpaw murmured, horrified. She backed up slowly, slipping toward the forest. She looked at Silver with a pained expression, and then turned and dashed into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 pm

(( Rp anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 pm

((Who do you play again? Cause MellowClan left except the leader who Sub plays.))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 pm

(( Snowkit, Snowcloud, and Greystripe. And is Branchthorn still alive? ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Silver's eyes widened. She hadn't meant to hurt FernPaw's feelings! She hissed angryily at herself and dashed after FernPaw. She gained speed and raced silently after FernPaw. Great, she had caused diseaster! "FernPaw! I didn't mean you! I was just confused by what I SAW!" She yowled despratly at the freaked out cat in front of her. FernPaw was a fox length away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 pm

((Branchthorn is not, she got killed off. ))

Fernpaw turned, horrified that Silver had followed her. "Go!" She hissed, her eyes flashing red suddenly as Mistress took over to help her run faster. No. No! "Go Silver, you have to go.." Fernpaw pleaded. "I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next