RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-

Go down 
+4
Lan Fan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

(( A he? Okay, just checking. Greystripe's a he too. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 pm

((OMG. I'm bihind! And the bad thing is I got grounded for maybe a feew weeks and now I am on my phone Dx I won't br posting as much, sorry guys.))

Silver padded into camp, her mind numb and she really wasn't doing anything. Her ears remained flat and tail dragging on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm

((Uhm, I think we're still in a fight, Ali!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:31 pm

(Uhhh. Sub and Branch know why I rejoined. Please DON"T GO FAR AHEAD. Now me and PInkie are hopelessly lost. -.-)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:39 pm

((I'm so sorry, Vixxy. -.- Basically just more fighting. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:46 pm

(Okay.... =) Just remember to slow it down. Kay?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:50 pm

((M'kay. Amberstar jumps in with branchthorn? =D ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 pm

((Urm..... Ill make Silver jump into deh fight >D))

Silver. I knew a fight was happening the moment I heard hissing. I had been out roaming, hunting for my clan, a d I getback and now MeloowClan attacks? Nuh-uh. JointClan NEVER looses! She thought, Hiding in a brush, crouched to attack a MellowClan warrior at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Name: StripePelt
Description: Will get pic soon.
Personality:calm and relaxing but also dangerous and feirce. Died in a long ago battle with MellowClan.(Random. xD)
Rank (Or Wanted Rank): huh....... idk.
Clan: STARCLAN!
Other: no
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:34 pm

((gtg DONT POST AS MUCH.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 pm

((Can you have a different name? Just because we already have a charrie named Stripepelt and it'd get confusing.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 am

(I'll try. xD)

Amberstar growled and tackled Branchthorn. She pinned the warrior and glared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 am

Branchthorn snarled, turning around adn slashing her neck. "Back off!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 am

Amberfeather growled and slashed back at Branchthorn's neck. She pinned her and bite down on her enemies neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 am

Branchthorn snarled, trying to yank away. "Obviously you don't regconize the fact I'm in Branchstar again, do you?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 am

Amberstar rolled her eyes. "Pfft. THis is on you, stupid." She said, yanking Branchthorn out. Branchstar was fine, and the gash was in Branchthorn's neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:59 am

Branchthorn snarled, hitting the ground. She would not die, not yet at least. She slashed at Amberstar, getting a clean cut into her neck. She was bleeding, losing the fight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 am

Amberstar tried to ignore the cut, and dug at Branchthorn's stomach.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:02 am

Branchthorn snarled, the cuts bleeding. She growled, teeth bared, as she faced Amberstar and panted. She could die, but the fight wouldn't be over until Moonstar, the true leader of MellowClan now, the Master, died. She fought harder.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:04 am

Amberstar pinned Branchthorn once more, biting her neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:05 am

Branchthorn gave a strangled yowl. She saw the edges of her vision giving way to black. "I may leave, but I will come back, I promise by StarClan." She growled, fighting back as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 am

Amberstar growled. "Not while I'm around." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am

"You're DEAD, you won't be around after we win this fight." Branchthorn informed her, feeling the blackness start to swallow her, it was engulfing her. She saw Mistress. "B.. But.." She murmured, and her eyes glazed over. Branchthorn was gone.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 am

Amberstar growled, and hopped off. "Time to end this fight." She hissed, and dashed toward the great rock.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 am

Both Branchstar's were fighting side by side up at the rock, snarling, slashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-   ().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated- - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

().() JointClan/MellowClan ().() Part Nine ().() The True Light -Updated-
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next