RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Winter grabbed his sleeve. "No one can replace anyone. It won't be hard. Just tell Lilliana it was a dream after putting he rtoo bed, and then tell your parents that you went out somewhere or something." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Derek sighed. "Fine, if you say so." He said, and finally reached his backyard. He quickly put Lilliana to bed, telling her this was a dream, and snuck out again. Forget his parents, he'd deal with it later. "Alright, lets go." Derek said, not bothering to change at the moment.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Winter grinnied and followed him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Derek rolled his eyes at her grin, and walked fast. "I don't see why I'm coming back. You guys DON'T need me." He grumbled. "Derian would've found the books sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Winter rolled her eyes. "Still. Your one of us, right? So you have the right to partisapate. I don't even no what I'm getting myself into, and I'm ot giving up, am I?" She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Derek sighed. "I suppose not." He said, and neared camp.
~~~
Matthew, Kayran's little brother, looked through the book alot. He came upon his last name alot, and even Kayran's friend's last name."Werewolves? What in the HECK?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Winter grumbled something but kept pace with him. Something was nagging her. She just didn't rally feel good.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Derek reached camp quickly, and didn't meet Kayran or Derian's gazes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Winter eached camp and turned to a wolf. Then the unthinkable happened.
Derian blinked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Derek was turning, and then the bushes all rattled. Growling and snarling filled the air, and they jumped out. The leader, a HUGE werewolve with sharp teeth dashed toward Winter and Kayran while the others distracted. The leader smacked Winter's head, snarling, and knocked her out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Winter tumbled over when the leader hit her, and blacked out.
The deputy, about the same size of th leader, knocked into Kayran. Other wolves distracted the others.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Kayran gasped, snarled, and was out like a light. Derek saw this happen, and tried to lung at the leader, but another wolf attacked him and busied him. The leader hauled Winter on his back and took off.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Derian growled and tried to attack the deputy, but another enemy hopped onto his back, making Derian fight him off. The deputy was already chasing after his leader with Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:59 pm

"RETREAT!" The leader snarled, and the wolves went up a hill and disappeared from sight.
"NO!" Derek snarled, finding himself standing by Derian, he stepped forward, wanting to pursue them..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Derian growled. "Great. Now what?" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:00 pm

"WE GO AFTER THEM." Derek snarled suggestively.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Derian nodded, but looked around. "We can't. Look! It's sunrise. We have to change back. Now." He said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 pm

"But we can't just leave! They're going to be in huge trouble, we gotta get 'em back!" Derek said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Derian sighed. "We have to wait. I know the leader won't kill them. Swear. You know they'e the most powerful of our kind."He agrued.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Derek growled. "Fine," He said. "Fine, we'll go home. But I might do it myself, He thought, stalking away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Winter started to wake up. She was light-headed and dizzy.

(Should we give the kidnappers names?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:54 pm

((Yesh. xDD I SHALL NAME MINE JAY. Ring a bell? xDD))

Jay, the leader of the vicious pack, smiled at Winter. "HI there."
Kayran arouse. "Where.. where the heck are we?" Seh mumbled, staggering up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

(I HATE YOU. xD JKing.)
(Mine is... DILLON. Burn.)

Dillon waitied for Kayran to wake up.
Winter blinked. "What in the world..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Jay smiled evilly. "Glad you're both awake," He said as Kayran looked around confused. "W-where's Derian and Derek?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Dillon's eyes glinted. "Far away. Why may you ask?" He smirked.
Winter focused on Jay. "Wait- didn't you just attack?" She said, stepping back. "Why am I here?" Shea asked, then started to fret. "It's past noon! Oh no..." She started to freak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 7 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next