RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Amberfeather sat down. "Graypaw? You ahve permission to let your inner self go. And I'm sorry. I'll always be with you, okay?" She said quietly, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"No!" Graypaw jumped at the starry shape, but she was gone. "Mom.." He whimpered, starting to cry slightly. "Don't go."

Bonestar slashed at Scratch, horrified with him and herself. "I stuck to he promise," Bonestar whispered. "I still love you, even if you are an idiotical freak!" She gave the final blow, and Scratch went limp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Whitepaw blinked. "That was fast." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Bonestar wanted to die. She looked at Whitepaw, and shrugged. "Let's go home,"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Whitepaaw looked away, but followed.
Frostpaw just shrugged, and looked at Scratch's body quickly before leaving with the rest of her clan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Graypaw and Featherpaw left, side by side. Bonestar and Scratchpaw hung back. "So.. That was my uncle?" He asked. She nodded, blinking back the tears.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 pm

Whitepaw padded past Bonestar. She was still weary off their leader.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:23 am

((DANG. i MISSED EPIC MOMENTS AND STUFF. SLOWZ DOWN SLIGHTLY XDDDDD I saw branchie but Graypaw was a murderous little FREAK XDDDDDD Scratch is dead >:} xD ill post))

Silver watched Scratch die. She paused as she went to follow the clan and smelt his body. Yep. He was dead. She spat and followed her clan. But she had noticed AmberFeather appear. In some sorta starry form. She paused but continued going. Her friend that she had first made friends with here when she first came was gone. She didnt mourn. She didnt feel anything. She was numb to this world for a few moments in time. Numb for things had happened. and she had witnessed. A hum carried on in the air. She looked down at her paws. but looked at the sky. She ran into a tree, knocked herself onto her back. She got up but kept her head low as she stumbled along. She reached camp and sat near the tunnel out and into camp and remained silent. She stared at her paws. The others had arrived here before her. She curled her tail around herself and thought of what had happened, Scratch's pain yowl BoneStar killed him.... It all just swirled in her mind. She couldn't shake it away. It had happened. That was it. She was alone in this clan. Did she belong? She didnt know. Silence greeted her silently whispered words. "Am I the only one who deserves to die?" she whispered silently as her words floated wwithin the breeze as the breeze swept her words away so they could be heard freely. Silver didnt care. She looked at her tail covered paws and though her qestion over and over in her mind... "Do I deserved to die?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 am

Bonestar bristled when Silver spat on her brother, but sighed. "I kept my promise, and you didn't. You deserved to die," She reminded herself, and seemingly Scratch. "You did." She looked at her dead brother, and picked up his body, burying it. She hurried back to camp, and looked about her Clan. There was hushed murmuring, and Silver looked like she was having an epiphany or something, argueing with herself inside.
~~~
"Are you okay?" Featherpaw asked Frostpaw, her friend, concerned. She was glad that Scratch was gone, glad that they could finally walk the forest without seeing the flashes of gray striped fur, remembering that horrible day.
~~~
Graypaw sighed, and was silent as he walked into camp. He didn't talk to anyone, nor did he want anyone to talk to him. He wasn't depressed, he was freaking DELIGHTED, but he hadn't gotten the chance to actually KILL Scratch himself, Bonestar had. It was better, he assumed, but not in the illlogical way he was thinking. He didn't trust Bonestar, she was teetering on the edge of going off, ready to blow at any second. Her sanity was slipping, or WAS, who knew now..?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Silver remained silent, staring blankly at her paws. She did not move. Her slim skinny body remained so still some would have thought she might have died right then and there. But she was breathing. Duh.(xD) She sighed and glared angrily at the ground. She stared and thought. "Maybe I deserve todie. Maybe. Maybe...?" she muttered under her breathe. She growled with irratation. She laid her ears neatly flat and took a deep breathe to sooth herself. 'Calm' she thought.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Frostpaw nodded. "Thank StarClan for medicine cats." She breathed. "Especially related ones." She murmered, and smiled at Scratchpaw.

(Want me to make SCratchpaw a mentor?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

(lol related medicine cats? xDDDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm

((Yesh. Yesh I do. xDD))

"Yeah," Featherpaw murmured. "Sorry about her out burst like that."
Scratchpaw grinned/
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Frostpaw shrugged. "Eh, Your in a weird clan with weird cats, weird things are gonna happen." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm

"Agreed." Featherpaw smiled. She saw Scratchpaw grinning at Frostpaw, blushing slightly. She winked at Frostpaw, and tiptoed away, leaving the two alone. Again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Frostpaw rolled her eyes at Featherpaw, and turned to face Scratchpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:39 pm

"So.. You sure you're okay?" Scratchpaw asked awkwardly. After all, it had been HIS mother that acted as a traitor, HIS mother that had hurt people, HIS mother that had hurt his crush.. Wait. WHAT HAD HE JUST THOUGHT?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm

((Lol he liked smeone ;D xD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Bonestar padded up to Silver, sighing. "I hate this."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

She looked up. "Nothing seems right." she whispered. She looked back up at the leader.

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm

((This is BoneClan, not.. JointClan. xD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm

((I just noticed xD I saw it said BONE not BRANCH and im like 'Oh snap wrong topic!' xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm

((No problem, I've done the same thing. xDD))

"It's my fault, I've.. I've been sticking up for him and he just wanted to kill me." She whispered, eyes downcast. "Maybe I'm NOT fit to be the leader."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Silvers jaws parted in surprise. "You are the best leader there can be. BoneStar, your orgins may make yo fell down, but you are mighty and the best on the inside. Dont judge yourself. You are the best leader there is."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Bonestar shrugged. "I really don't think so, they all think I'm a traitor, my own nieces are wary of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next