RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:07 pm

"She wouldn't let him become a crazy freak like Dad," Featherpaw replied.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Scarheart pushed on. He didn't care if he would get killed by Scratch, he just wanted to save his apprentice. He was like his son.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Whitepaw shrugged. She saw Scarheart coming. Then saw the worst. Gray striped fur dashing through the trees.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 pm

'Scuse me? Who controls the insane murderer? ME. Got it? xDD

Graypaw struggled up, shoving all of them off. He sprinted toward the gray fur, closer, closer..

Scratch yowled as his son lunged at him, tearing into his side.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:13 pm

(Well MY BAD.)

Whitepaw growled and watched.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:16 pm

(I'm just kiddin'. xD)

Graypaw smiled, pinning him cleanly. "Finally, finally I'll kill you for what you've done to my family! You've torn it apart!" Graypaw snarled slashing hard at his neck.

Scratch writhed in pain. "I am part of your family," He yowled. Graypaw was about to give the final death blow.. When something happened. Something big, something BAD.

Bonestar cried out, and sprang, shoving Scratch out of the way and flinching at Graypaw's sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Whitepaw gasped. "Bonestar's protecting Scratch again!" She yowled.
Frsotkit growled. "I'll finish SCratch off then. I'm tired of SCratchkit getting blamed." She hissed, and pinned Scratch. She clawed his neck. Hard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Scratch yowled in pain, bleeding horribly.
Bonestar snarled, shoving Frostpaw off. "Get away from him!" She snarled, eyes wild. "Back off!"
Featherpaw's jaw fell open. Graypaw looked in horror at his aunt, his leader.
"Traitor!" Graypaw's eye blazed.

(OH. SNAP. xD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Frostpaw tumbled off. She looked in horror at her bleeding paw that Bonestar had gave her.
Whitepaw growled. "Bonestar! You traitor!" She whispered, and ran over to inspect Frostpaw and Graypaw.
Berrywhisker had followed, and stared in horror at Bonestar. He knew her mate was also there.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm

"Shut up!" Scarheart yelled at Graypaw and ran over towards his mate. "Bonestar, why do you keep insisting to let Scratch live? DOn't you know the pain he's caused?" He asked, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 pm

"I.." She trailed off, looking at Graypaw and Frostpaw's cuts and wounds. "I.. I.. He's my brother! I can't help but.. Oh StarClan." She moaned, looking at Scratch. His eyes were completely wide open, amazed.
"Y-you saved me." He sputtered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm

Whitepaw growled. "I trusted you Bonestar! We trusted you! Amberfeather was right. You are a traitor. He wants us. If you care about him more than the safety of the clan, why don't YOU STAY WITH HIM?" She spat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm

She looked completely horrified. "I.. I care for my Clan!" She protested. "I can't leave, my kits, my friends, my mate are in that Clan! And you have no right whatsoever to tell me that, Whitepaw!" She growled.
Scratch was still looking in amazement at his sister. And at the apprentices. "Wow, so Amberfeather was right. So you are like me."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Whitepaw growled. Even Scratch agrees! Amberfeather was the trusted one. I do have the right to tell you. Our mom died because of you protecting Scratch. Frostpaw had a dream that night, she saw the whole thing happen."
Frostpaw nodded. "True." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:42 pm

"I didn't protect him that night," Bonestar growled. "I told Featherkit to run and then tried beating the StarClan out of him. Amberfeather came and helped, she forgave me, and we kicked his butt, until.." She gulped. "You know. And then she told me to go find YOU," She looked at the three kits.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Whitepaw growled. "YOu wouldd never kill Scratch though. If you would of kill him earlier, when you had the chance, she would be ALIVE."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

She looked at the small apprentice. "You know what? Shut up." She growled. "Her death was not my fault, at all. I miss her, we all miss her, I get that. But you don't need to go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."

Scratch's blood was starting to dry, he felt well enough to sit up. "Dang, Graypaw, you've got mad skills." He praised his son quietly.

"Shut it." Graypaw snarled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Whitepaw sighed. "You know what? Fine. Go on and tell me I have no right to defend my mom, and try to keep me and my siblings life safe. I don't care. I loved the short time I had without any worries. I've gotton over my mom's death. I suffered it more than anyone. But you, Bonestar, can't watch your brother die. He's been trying to kill you, if you haven't noticed." She said. Something she didn't know that was it wasn't her voice on the last couple sentances. It was Amberfeather's.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Bonestar froze completely, silence overcoming her. Amberfeather's voice, she recognize it anywhere. "I swear to StarClan that I understand that you guys have suffered the most. You guys lost it all, I know." Bonestar said quietly. "I'm sorry that I can't watch him die, you don't understand.. I promised that.. I.."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Whitepaw growled. "Amberfeather told me that whenever she argued with SCratch about him betraying you, he'd say the same thing everytime. 'She left me, and she will pay.'" Whitepaw growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 pm

"Liar!" Bonestar instinctively defending him. "I.. I promised that I'd still like him, no matter what. He doesn't have that big of a grudge.." She trailed off, adding in her head. Does he?

Scratch's eyes lowered to the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Whitepaw frowned. Her voice returned to Amberfeather's. "True. Right Mr. Smarty Pants? Don't Lie, Or I'll really come down there and show you." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Scratch kept staring at his paws, suddenly finding them VERY interesting. "I.. You're dead. What do you know?" He muttered.

Bonestar looked from Whitepaw/Amberfeather to her brother. "You.. You planned to kill me the whole time, didn't you? Even now, when I just saved you from getting killed by an APPRENTICE, and you still planned to kill me."

Scratch was silent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Whitepaw was too. Then the unthinkable happened.

Amberfeather apeared. "Tada. This is what I was telling you foreever Bonestar. Maybe you should give others a chance, before you hop in and save the wrong person, while they're plotting against you." She hissed. Her figure was starry. "And Scratch, You know a lot when your dead, so Chill." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm

Scratch started backing up slowly, his thin scraggily form trembling. "I think I gotta.. I think I gotta go.." He said.
Bonestar looked at Amberfeather. "I am so, completely and totally stupid." She muttered, and lunged at Scratch, claws tearing at his neck and side. "IDIOT!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next