RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

--WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) Empty
PostSubject: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Intro

Hi guys. This is a special "JointClanish" rp for us three, the oldest members of JointClan. Or, Were. Anyway, this could have powers like JointClan, but those won't be established till later. No rules, except include everybody, and no secret plots. Before we start a plot, everyone has to approve. EVERYONE. Kay? Kay. Let's begin.

Form

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Other:

Mine

Name: Blazestar
Description: Blazestar is a large white she-cat. She has black stripes around her body, and her ears are black too. Her muzzle is a deep, amber orange, and she has bright yellow eyes to match her muzzle. Her tail is quite longer than usual.
Personality: Blazestar has the typical leader personality. She tries not to show her sorrow to stand up to her clan, and is 100% loyal. She can be a bit stubborn at points, and has no "main" expression.
Other: Zero

Name: Flickbreeze
Description: Flickbreeze is a silver-white she-cat with a white head and tail. She has a medium sized tail and long legs. Her eyes are a deep cyan blue, which looks a bit weird. xD
Personality: Flickbreeze is a calm, emotionless tabby. She is kind, and looks up to having a mate she can trust. She can be shy, but is completely loyal to WhisperClan.
Other: Zip

Name: Stripepaw
Description: GO ASK BRANCH. xD
Personality: GO ASK BRANCH. xD
Other: Nada

WhisperClan

Leader- Blazestar (Me)
Deputy- Stormclaw (Branch)
Medicine cat- Wingshadow (Sub)

Warriors-

Flickbreeze (Me)
Branchthorn (Branch)
Dustpelt (Sub)

Apprentices-

Stripepaw (Me)
Mentor:

Queens and kits-

Elders-

Deceased-

Last edited by - Bub Hugger - on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Name: Branchthorn
Description: She is a dark brown female with black stripes along her face, back, and tail. She has pure white paws and a muzzle. She has pitch black claws, and deep green eyes. She also has a long tail, not as long as Blazestar, but long enough.
Personality: Branchthorn is ambitious. She wants to be deputy badly, but her brother Stormclaw is already deputy. She is sarcastic and actually a little bit mean sometimes. She gets super frustrated when apprentices or herself make silly mistakes, she feels like she also has to outshine her brother.
Other: Nope.

Name: Stormclaw
Description: He is a deep chocolate brown tabby with white patches all over his body. He has pure green eyes, like emeralds. He also has very sharp teeth.
Personality: Stormclaw is the opposite of his sister, basically. He is bright and cheerful, and a fairly well judge of character. He is paitent and kind, and super loyal. He does tend to lie sometimes though, when he knows he's done something wrong, and is a brilliant actor.
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:19 pm

(OMG. I cannot believe you. BTW, I am rudely going to change Blazestar female. xDD Approved.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm

((I didn't do anything! xDD All I did was put a slightly evil charrie and a goody goody charrie that are related, nothing will happen with this at all.. Maybe..))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:22 pm

(There's a reason I turned her female. I have to wait for Sub to tell you though.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

(( I can't believe you. xDD BY THE WAY, he's a pale brown tabby with darker brown stripes and subdued green eyes. Hmph. XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:58 pm

(Oh well. xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:22 am

Name: Wingshadow
Description: Wingshadow is a small but agile black cat. He has grey eyes and blunt claws. He also has long ears.
Personality: Wingshadow is a nice guy, but can get carried away in a fight. He also has a sarcastic sense of humor
Other: ZEROR!

Name: Dustpelt
Description: Dustpelt is a tall dusy-colored Selkirk Rex, or he has very spiky fur that sticks out.
Personality: Dustpelt is very shy and doesn't like to get involved in public things that much. He also has a small crush on Branchthorn.
Other: Nado!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:32 am

(FINALLY! Geesh. xD Approved.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 am

((sorry, fam stuff))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 am

(Oohh. Pardon my behavior. xP)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:41 am

((WHATEV BUB!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)   --WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--WhisperClan-- Part 1= Friend or Foe? (PRP for Me, Branch and Sub!)
Page 1 of 1