RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Night hissed at Midnightshadow as he passed, glaring at the deputy through slitted eyes as he stalked off to Ministar's den.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Mintstar nodded at Midnightshadow and looked at Night with cold eyes. "Night what happened to your friends?" His eyes still cold he sat down in his den.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i think Venom should take Spottedmask. what do you think?]
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Night's eyes met the leader's. Darksoul? Alivi? Curik? Leafwind? All gone, if you are talking about the ones that where in Eagleclan territory. ut the others, I need you to agknoledge them.

[[YUSH!!!!!!!!!! TROUBLEMAKER THEIF VENOM OFF TO STEAL HOPELESS KITTIES! LOL]]

Silver left the den and limped to Spottedmask, collasping beside her friend when she arrived. I... She didn't finnish her sentence for at that moment something hit her hard, sending her rolling heelplessly. You could tell it hurt, crashing hard into a tree. A black streak and Spottedmask was hit. Venom slamed into her. Keep quiet, and nobody gets hurt! he growled as he shoved her to the ground.

Silver stood but stumbled and fell again. Her head pounded. She let blackness eat her alive.
[[YAY EVIL KITTEH IS THREATENING THEM ALL! LOL]]
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

[wow lol]
Spottedmask looked into Venom's eyes and hissed but she didn't move to attack him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar nodded. "what about your friends that helped us?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Nght paused. They are around...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Venom shoved her to her paaws. Keep quiet and get going! he hissed. He padded over to Silver, pressing very hard with a paw on an injured side. You too, fleabag!
[someone's demandent xDDD]

Silver struggled to her paws on shaking legs. She stumbled, but Venom shoved her roughly back to her paws. She limped heavily to Spottedmask.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Spottedmask looked at Venom with cold eyes. She started to limp along.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"do you think they would like to join?" Mintstar looked out side his den. It was getting dark.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Silver had to go slightly faster it keep up with Spottedmask. Venom watched them as he herded them along.
---------------------

Night growled. "Ill go ask them." without a word he vanished.

[[TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~]]

Venom and His two prisinors reached the HawkClan camp. He lead them past the camp to the edge of the territory. A den with heavy trees covering the entrance was there. He Opened the heavy tree just enough for them to get in. He half shoved and threw Silver in there. She hit the den floor hard, her breathe escaping her. Breatheless she staggered to her paws and limped slowly to a dark corner. Venom shoved Spottedmask in as well and pushed the heavy tree back in place.

[[Someone is being evil D< XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Night ran trough the forest, almost fifteen cats streaming out behind him. Darksoul, ethienwish, nightkite, silverheart, brightpaw, and a few others followed him. He entered Owlclan camp with a yowl. Seven of the twelve cats following him wanted to join Owlclan. The other five where just coming along to wish farewell. The five vanished, heading back to the ruined loner lands beyond Eagleclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Spottedmask hissed and bit Venom's ear. She kept walking. She sat down by Silver. her shoulder had started to bleed again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar nodded. "Great"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Night gave a nod. "They all are friends and my band mates," he growled proudly.
-------------------------------------------------------
Silver moaned in pain as her vision blurred. "I'm not ready to die yet, I have a prophecy to still fullfill...." she whispered faintly. Surely Spottedmask would ask about the prophecy.
--------------------------------------------------------
(This songs plays as Silver moans. xDD

Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Spottedmask looks at Silver. "what prophecy?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar looked at Night.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Treeflight stepped forward from the mass of her other six companions. I am Treeflight, Night's deputy of our band, and we wish to join you against this rogue. She yowled proudly, raising her tail high gracefully in a welcoming glesture.
--------------------------------------------
Embertail stepped forward and stopped at Treeflight's flank. His dipped his head in greeting. I am Embertail, a brave warrior of our band of loners. He growled, his redish orange pelt glowing a bright orange/blood colorish shade.
Shadepelt, a dark grey tom, stepped forward. I am Shadpelt. he rumbled lowly. The other four behind the three cats just stared at the Clan cats.
---------------------------------------------
Night gave a nod to each of the cats behind him as they spoke. The other four can share names later? he asked.

Silver sighed. Long story.... But I'll tell you anyway. She shifted and began. It was about three moons before I came here to Owlclan. Starclan had sent me a message about cats in danger of rogues, and that I would have to help save them, and I would become one of them. They told me I would be one of the three hosen cats to befeat this unknown rogue, and that I would met up with a tom I knew long ago. I found out that was Night. They told me that I had to unite with my clan, and unite with strangers to save us all from this disaster. Silver spoke lowly, carefull so that Venom couldn't hear her. Her green eyes suddenly went blank and she froze, staring at the cave wall and floor. Moments later her eyes widened as the distant look vanished instantly. Starclan has just told me.... hey have told me who the chosen ones are.... She whispered, barley enough for Spottedmask to hear.

Silver herself, Spottedmask, and some unknown cat would save Owlclan from Venom and his evil rogues. She looked at spottedmask. Spottedmask, I am one of the chosen, you are the secound of the chosen, and a third cat will fullfill this prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Spottedmask eyes widen. Why me i just became a warrior? She sighed looking at Venom. She got up and fell back down on her wounded shoulder. owwwww. Her eyes were full of pain. Silver we need to get help. Whos the last cat? We can't let Venom get him or her. Spottedmask just layed there pain in her shoulder. she closed her eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mintstar nodded. Its good to meet you. Thank you.
Dothead walked over to the freah-kill pile. She sat down and grabed a mouse.
Splashkit is walking in the forest. Why are there no other cats out here?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Silver paused. "There are four of the chosen. Me, you, an apprentice called...... Splashkit, Is that what Starclan is saying? And...." she sqinted at the ground in pain and in hard concentration. She couldn't tell who the last one was.
----------------------------------------
Night gave a nod.
Embertail fluffed his fur up in defiance. "Thank you." he purred as he trotted to Treeflight and Shadepelt. All three smiled and raced off toward the river to see who could catch the most fish.
((RANDOM FOURTH CHOSEN CAT. I changed it to four so we both can have two hoosen cats. So then it's fair =DDD))
Leafkit padded after Splashkit. "Maybe we'll find some more cats," she growled, trying to encurage Splashkit.
((Cans the new kitty be Splash kit's Sister? O.o xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 pm

(yea Splashkit needs a sis.)
Splashkit looked at her sister. "how do you know? they might try to kill us." She stops and sits down by a river.
Spottedmask nodded. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Silver paused. "We get out at Night."
-------------------------------------
Leaf kit sighed.
((gtg soon. WHY DO I ALWAYS GOTTA GO WHEN YOU'RE ON???????// D<))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm

(lol)
Spottedmask looked over to silver. "what about Venom?"
Splashkit licked up some water. Then looked over to Leafkit. "You want to keep going,sis?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Leafkit paused. "We can stop for now." At that moment she lunged forward and snatched his sister and herself into a large mossy bush. A secound later three cats appeared.
------------------------------------------
Embertail charged into the river's clearing. He didn't see the kits, for they hid just in time. Nor did he smell them. He leaned over the water, careful to avoid the sun making his shadow appear. His paw shot out as a fish flew out from the water. He grinned as it hit the bank. Him bit it's head and killed it. He did the same thing for another minute. He caught five fish when he let the others add to the pile.

Treeflight caught more than Embertail, but both where masters at fishing. She had caught a total of about eleven fish alltogether. Shadepelt was uneasy.

Shadepelt watched the water. His paw flew outward. A fish soared into the air, but it slipped from his paws and fell back into the river. He felt asshammed. He re-tryed two times before he got it right. He only caught three fish.
The group trotted back to camp at sunset, having to take about four trips to add all the fish to the fresh kill pile. They dumped there load onto the pile and trotted off to choose their prey. Shadepelt didn't eat. He turned his back to the fish his siblings (Embertail and Treeflight are siblings, Shadpelt's brother is Blackheart.) when Blackheart offered him a fish. He slunk away and lie miserabbly beside a bush.

--------------------------------------------------

Silver paused. "He'll be on a patrol. But I know where we have t go. We have to go the the far edge of Eagleclan camp to find the other two chosen."

[[DUN DUN DUN XDDDD]
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Spottedmask nodded. "But we will be moving to slow. we still need to get help."
Splashkit looked at her sister. "what was...." She looked at the three other cats. She layed down and watched.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 am

Silver nodded and leaned against the cave wall.
----------2------------------------
Leafkit stepped out from the bush silently and began to follow the cats.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am

Splashkit grabed Leafkit and draged back the bush. "what are you doing?"
Spottedmask got up and walked over to Venom. "Why did you take me? i never did anything to you." She sat down and rubbed her cheek agenst his chest. She purred.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm

((Spottedmask scares me now xDDD))

Silver padded up to Venom as well and drew her tail across his side. "Yes...." she growled.

Venom spat as he shoved Silver away. "Because, scum," he spat in Silvers face, "You are what I need." He looked at Spottedmask in horror. What was she doing?!

Leafkit paused. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 pm

(Spottedmask is being nice!!!lol)

Spottedmask purred louder and licked his ear. She then licked his head.
Splashkit sighed. "so we are going to follow the cats?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 am

Leafkit shrugged. "Sure! But we must be silent..." she muttered as she fell silent and crept from the shadows. She was so delicatly silent. Not a noise.
------------------------------------------------------------

Silver glanced at Spottedmask. Her eyes franticly screamed at her friend, 'WHAT THE FRICKIN' ARE YOU DOING?'

Venom paused akwardly. The fact that this cat was licking him like he was her mate made him want to just, well, scream at her, or...or.... maybe tell her that.... He was lost for words. He looked at her. His hackles slightly raised, giving a one-chance warning as a low growl slipped between bared teeth.

[[Someone is getting a little ticked about her constant licking him XDDD he has a O.O WHAT THE FREAK expression LOL]]
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Spottedmask stoped licking Venom and rubbed her cheek agenst his chest again. She closed her eyes,tring not to look at Silver.
Splashkit nodded and followed her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next