RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 am

SilverMist spotted black fur and mistaked it. She lunged and landed on MidnightShadow, growling. She noticed who she was attacking and released. "Sorry." she muttered. She smelt a new trail. "I think the hawkclan camp is this way." She flickered her tail to where SpottedMask and she herself where going.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Spottedmask smiled when Midnightshadow was attacked by Silvermist. "So what are you doing here," Spottedmask asked Midnightshadow. She walked up to him and smelt the new trail, too.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Mintstar mewed,"Silvermist went to the river and fell in. You want to finish the mice?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

SilverMist began to race along the new trail. Oh joy!
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Spottedmask followed Silvermist and thought she saw a den. "Silvermist I think I see the camp."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:55 pm

"Same." she replied. She raced into a few dens to find old smells. she found fresh kill and nugged it over. The skin fell away to reveal withering white crawling maggots. She shreiked in surprise and jumped back, fur fluffled out in alram.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 pm

"I think we found it," Spottedmask mewed. She looked around the camp and walked up to a den.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Only one scent remained new: Vinoms. Silver went into a smooth rock with a large ragged hole in it. Vinoms smell was VERY strong now, every step closer....
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Spottedmask know something was wrong. She looked around and a body. She walked over to it. She saw that the body was a cat and it was dead. Her eyes went as wide as they could.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:18 pm

SilverMist walked farther into the den. The stench of Vinom was stronger. she turned and decided to come back later. She walked up to spottedmask and stiffened at the dead cat. Claw marks where on its face and sides. She took a step back in fear.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:20 pm

"You think Vinom did it or what," Spottedmask asked. She couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Silver bent over and smelt deeply at the wounds. "This cat was punished. Venom and Ministars father clawed teh cat and he died of blood loss." she replied, the cats final life happening flashing in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Spottedmask looked at Silvermist and mewed,"You know about Mintstar's dad?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:30 pm

"He told me when I told him about Venom stealing kits and forcing them to become apprentices at 3 moons old and then they become warriors at 4 moons old. Its cruel making a kit suffer that. Thats why he tryed to steal MossPrint."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:34 pm

"But Mossprint is 6 moons." Spottedmask sat down and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

"I dont kno. e just needed warriors and will make any 6 moon kit a warrior instantly if he could."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Spottedmask got up and found a cat she knew very well.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 pm

SilverMist walked around and found a cat she had once been freinds with. "LEOPARDPELT!" Came a pain yowl from her. She trembled slightly. Her friend was still alive but barley. "Goodbye, silver..." LeopardPelt whispered and she closed her eyes forever. SilverMist let out a terrifeid and pained yowl.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Spottedmask put her nose into the cat that lied died on the ground. Her eyes clouded and had to close them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:58 pm

SilverMist pressed against her friend, tears slippig down her nose. She mourned greatly.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:02 pm

"This is my mom she left after I met Mintstar and never came back. Now I know why. Her name was Sweetflower." Spottedmask missed her mom now seeing her there died.
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 pm

midnightshadow thought he smelt his parents he started running and walked into a den with dead bodys on the floor and a she cat crying
so he walked over to spottedmask and ask her to walk with him
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:04 am

Spottedmask got up and walked with Midnightshadow. She saw the cat and mewed,"Who are you and whats wrong?" She sat down and looked at Midnightshadow.
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:08 am

my name is bluecloud i lost my mate and years ago i was in the forest hunting for food and venum caught me and keeped me as a slave or he would kill me then my mate starpool came to rescue me and he said he would kill me if he did not do what venum said and i cyred cause i left my kit midnightkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next