RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 pm

"But I wanna stay with..." but MossPrint trailed off and padded to then apprentice den, which was empty. He sighed and choose a comfy mossbed in the far dark cool corner and fell peacefully asleep without trouble, for he was tired unlike his ongoing twin sisters.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Spottedmask purred and licked Mossfern on the head. She put her head on her paws and watched the cats around her.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

With spottedMask's head resting on her, MossFern relaxed and curled up as she began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:02 pm

Spottedmask felt Mossfern relax and started to close her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:04 pm

MossFern obeyed and relaxed and began to fall asleep.

((gtg))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Wildfire padded over to Spottedmask. "Congratulations," he purred, meaning the words with all sincerity. "I'm glad you got an apprentice. Mintstar must've known you'd be right for her."
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Spottedmask opened her eyes and purred,"Thanks. So you still what to eat together?" She looked up at him still purring.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Wildfire blinked warmly. "I'll get the fattest rabbit I can find." he promised, and trotted to the fresh-kill pile. Coincidentally there was a fat rabbit mixed with all the other prey, and he dragged it over to where Spottedmask and her new apprentice sat.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Spottedmask watched Wildfire go and waited. She was starting to like Wildfire. She saw the rabbit and purred,"Wow, you ment it when you said you'd get the fattest rabbit you could find."
Back to top Go down
midnight shadow
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
midnight shadow

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 pm

mdnightshadow walk over again to spottedmask and meowed " i saw a a strage looking cat in our part of the woods" :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Wildfire's tail curled in happiness, then he turned to Midnightshadow. "What sort of cat?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Spottedmask looked at Midnightshadow. "Maybe it was a cat that was once Owlclan, Hawkclan, or Eagleclan.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 am

MossFern listened to the adults silently. She relaxed and lie beside her mentor. She stared at her mentor and took in every detail of SpottedMask. She was alert yet didn't want to leave her mentor's side.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:27 am

:affraid: :bounce: MossLeaf was nervous as she huddled against her mentor. SilverMist nodded once and wrapped her tail around her apprentice lovingly. She purred.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Treesong saw Mintstar padding her way. "Tough decisons?" She purred with amusement. "I hear those kits were pretty open about who they wanted as mentors."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Mintstar mewed,"Yea. So you want to eat together?" He sat down and looked at Treesong.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

"I'd love to." Treesong mewed, standing up. "What do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm

SilverMist looked down at her almost asleep apprentice. The kit suddenly dozed off and Silver gentley mvoed and the kits head hit the earth but she did not wake, only continued sleeping. SilverMist winced and began to slink away. She had begun to loose her honor, her life and her heart. Her soul was leaving her behind and she would die one day. Period. Her face held sorrow and cleary something bothered her. Her apprentice had woken a little and plopped down again into SpottedMask's warm fur. SilverMist looked away as a silent song carried on the wind. The song sang in the air from their ansestors, and the ansestors where mourning for SilverMist. SilverMist slowly passed MiniStar, as something flashed in her eyes. The song hummed in the air and it became deadly silent as they all listened to the song of mourning.

"You lie, silent there before me....
Your tears they mean nothing to me.
the wind, howling at the window.
the love you never lost
I gave to you."

Silver Mist remained silently even though her mother had once sang this to her. SilverMist knew the song. All was quiet and a new verse began. SilverMist sat on a rock and looked at the stars as the song continued playing. You can clearly tell she was emotionless right now as she stared at the bright stars.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 pm

MossFern listened to the song as all went silent. Her glaze looked at SilverMist, whom stared at the sky. She whispered in SpottedMask's ear. "Whats happening?! I like the sng, but What is SilverMist doing?" She asked, frightened.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Mintstar purred," Let me get the fresh-kill. I'll get two mice for us. Ok?" Mintstar got up and started to walk over to the fresh-kill pile.

Spottedmask looked over to Silvermist and mewed,"I don't know. You want to ask her?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Name:

Windtail

She-Cat

Description:

Windtail is a faint white female. Her faded pelt is speckled with grey dots. She has piercing green eyes that outragously stand out because of her fur. She has swift and frisky paws and tail. Her ears have sharp black tips, and her stomach is a deep grey. Her paws are splotched with black splatters. She blends in very well with her surroundings.

Personality:

Windtail is quite a cat. Usually, she is mysterious, and lurks along in the shadows, but she's kind when people talk to her. But sometimes she can be curious and pesky, causing her to be bossy. This young warrior loves to explore and hide, but stay out of her way whens she's angry at you. That doesn't usually happen. She's got a mind like a fox and the heart of a cat.

Warrior

Other:

No
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 am

Treesong settled down again, and tucked her paws under her chest. "That sounds fine, thanks." She purred to Mintstar, and then watched as the tom padded over to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 am

"No." replied the kit.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:02 am

((Aproved))

Mintstar found two mice and grabbed them. He padded back to Treesong and gave her the bigest mouse. He sat down and started to eat.

Spottedmask licked the kit again and looked back over to Wildfire and Midnightshadow. She started to eat the rabbit and put her tail on Wildfire to start to eat,too.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 am

Windtail was at camp, surveying the area. She hadd no one to eat with, so she grabbed a mouse and padded away from the groups. Sighing, she laid down and devoured her mouse in a couple of bites. She curled her tail and looked up. When she was finished, she started grooming herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next