RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan

Go down 
+6
❝ lauren ❞
Fang
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
midnight shadow
Splashie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 am

SilverMist looked up at WindTail. She turned away with her ears flatagainst her head and feeling abandounded and alone. She curled her tail tighter around her paws. She looked at SpottedMask. She stared at her friend for a moment and tensed as a new scent entered the air. Her fur stoode up and she growled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:46 am

Name: Venom
Description: Jet black with peircing amber eyes and small sharp claws. HATES kits and kills some but is loyal to only clan leaders.
Personality: Sneers, and taunts some. Likes to start fights & challenges all.
Other: Formerly deputy of HawkClan.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:25 pm

((Aproved))
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:12 pm

(kk)

Venom sneered at them all. He crept toward the apprentice den silenly so them couldn't hear him pr see him. He snatched up MossPrint and dashed into the bushes.

MossPrint let out a high pitched scream of terror as Venom snatched him. "MINISTAR!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" he screamed as Venoms claws unsteathed and the rogue prepared to kill the kit. MossPrint let our another sqeal, this time louder.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Mintstar looked up and ran over to the apprentice den. He stopped when he saw Venom. "Let Mossprint go," Mintstar hissed flatting his ears. He unsheathed his claws and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Wildfire sprinted to stand behind Mintstar, ready to jump into battle if his leader gave the signal.

Foxthief didn't miss a thing. He was right behind Wildfire, and bristled. "You think you're so brave?" he hissed. "If you're brave enough to kidnap a kit, surely you're brave enough to fight me, eh?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Spottedmask raced to help Mintstar. She got beside Wildfire and hissed.

Mintstar held his tail still ready to give the signal.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Venom merely grinned. MossPrint trywd to run and yelped in pain as Venom roughly blower him aside, sending him rolling. Venom smiled evily. "There is your stupid. Kit. Happy?"

SilverMist lunged from the bushes, colliding with Venom. She hissed and clawed him making him wither and yowl, and struggle to get away from her claws. She hissed and clawed harder, making him break away but she chased after him and sank her teeth into his hind leg. She swung her head mercyiless, sending him skidding at hitting a tree hard. "Fight me and you die! Don't ever touch the kit again!" she snarled.

Venom drug himself up and pounced toward the kit. SilverMists eyes flashed and in a blur he was pinned to the ground with his enemy bristling and standing over the whimpering and violently trembling kit.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Treesong stood beside Foxtheif, with her ears laid back in anger. "Only a coward attacks such a young cat outside of battle!" She growled, feeling her claws sinking into the dirt beneath her paws.

Whitedove watched the clan dash away with surprise. With less urgency, she followed. Then she saw what was going on. "A kit-killer! In OwlClan!" She hissed, laying back her ears and taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Growling SilverMist hissed through her bared teeth, "You murdered my sister."
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:37 pm

[color=orange]Mintstar went over to Mossprint and helped him up. He looked at Vinom and Silvermist. [/color]

[color=#00ffff]Spottedmask ran over to Silvermist and nocked her off of Vinom. "We don't kill when we don't need to. Got it?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 pm

SilverMist nodded once and hissed at venom. He looked at them and growled, "I will return." and he dashed away. SilverMist nuzzled SpottedMask. She had known. This was the warning she had warned her friend about. Venom had to be watched. MossPrint cowarded and SilverMist picked him up and vanished into the ferns. She reappeared with the kit in the medicine cats clearing. She carried him gentley and set him down. She licked the long slim scratch on his side. He would live and the wound would vanish after a week. His siblings watched silently as SilverMist slightly limped to a shadey place.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Foxthief unsheathed his claws into the ground. "Should've gutted him like a rat," he snarled, before whipping around and stalking to the warriors' den.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Spottedmask walked back over to Wlidfire. She looked into his eyes and forgot about everthing that had just happened. She was lost in his eyes and fell for him. She saw them both looking up at Starclan. The moon was full and they were alone.

Mintstar followed Silvermist to the medicine cat den. He ran into Whitedove. "Do you think Mossprint will be ok?" Looking at Whitedove and then looking at Mossprint.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:08 am

SilverMist blended in as she silently watched Spotteedmask and WildFire. Fear prickled on her spine. What was her friend doing?! And now they liked each other. It saddened her and her tail dropped and drug on the ground. But she did not move. She watched them and they had no notice of her and never would find her watching them. Shock rippled through her. It reminded her of... Her eyes widened like jupiter had replaaced her eyes. She knew now. Thats what had happened. It was happening again. Her legs felt like water so she sat down and tryied to steady herself.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Spottedmask snapped out of the vison. She got up and walked back to the rabbit. She sat down and started to eat it again.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Whitedove, after examining Mossprint, nodded. "He'll be fine. I'll just take care of these bites and scratches and he'll be good to go." She assured the clan leader.
Once she had cleaned the apprentice's wounds, Whitedove applied the needed herbs, and then licked Mossprint's ear. "All done. You should go rest." She mewed.

Treesong, having followed Mintstar, swished her fluffy tail. "Thank StarClan! It would have been terrible for Mossprint to be badly hurt so soon after being made an apprentice!" She meowed with a shudder.

"It could have been worse." Whitedove agreed with a thoughtful nod. "But what happened is bad enough. What kind of cat just attacks a kit for no reason?"
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Mintstar relaxed a little. "So how long untill he can train," Mintstar asked. He looked at Treesong and purred loud enought for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 pm

MossPrint trembled slightly. He looked at SilverMist who was slinking away. He yowled to her. "Hey SilverMist, thanks."

SilverMist looked up and nodded once. She flickered her tail saying She wanted to tell Ministar something. Once they where alone she whispered to him, "Venom is dangerous. He steals kits and trains them at very young ages to become warriors faster. He was once HawkClan deputy and he will return again. We should be cationus." she warned.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Mintstar got up and walked out with Silvermist. "I know. He joined my dad."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 pm

"When he returned we must be wary." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 pm

"Ok. I'll warn the clan." Mintstar looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Silver nodded and stared at the sky as well.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"Do you want to know what happened to my dad," Mantstar ask still looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

((gtg))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan   Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owlclan - Part 1 - A New Clan
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next