RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 pm

((OMG 10 MORE PAGES TIL PART 2!!!!!!!!!))

"I WAS WARNING YOU!" Bonestar shouted, her limbs locked in place, frozen in that single moment. "I WAS WARNING YOU TO GET AWAY FROM him.." Bonestar trailed off, trembling with anger.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Amberfeather ignored her and disappeared from sight. She was mad. Bonestar cared about SCratch, she was too blinded. Tears streamed down her face, her eyes mad.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:06 pm

"I HATE YOU!" Bonestar shouted before she would stop herself, and stomped away. Tears streamed down her face, she was angry as StarClan it's self.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Amberfeather could no longer hear Bonestar. She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Bonestar raced back to camp, snarling. She slammed into Scratch, he looked at her curiously. "What were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Amberfeather found a hollow out tree. It was well hidden by ferns, so no one would find her and her kits.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Graykit stumbled in, confused. "What's going on?"

"I.. I.. I was hunting. Didn't catch anything," Bonestar made up quickly, shrugging.
"You are the worst liar in the history of the world." Scratch snarled. "You wanred her, didn't you!"
"Its not like she listened," Bonestar sighed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Amberfeather growled. "Bonestar is helping Scratch catch us." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 pm

"B-but.. It didn't sound like that. Didn't you hear her shouting? She said she was warning us." Graykit argueed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:16 am

((ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMG OMG PART 2 IS COMIN!!!!!!!! KEEPA POSTIN WITHOUT MEH, IM SURE ILL POST MORE OFTEN IN PART 2!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH! WE ALL ROCK THE WORLD! -dances-))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:18 am

- Bub Hugger - wrote:
(Pink, It's kinda just a me and BRanch thing... You weren't left out. Scratch left camp with Featherkit, and Amberfeather stormed out. Scratch got Bonestar to help him kidnap Amberfeather again, or else he'd kill Featherkit.)
(Post again, Branch. xDD)

(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. xD imma not payin attention. xD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:16 am

(xD)

Amberfeather nodded. "Yes. I know, but she also yelled 'I hate you!'." She reminded Graykit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:08 am

"That's because you're freaking her out, she has a very small confiedence and is sort of emotional, if you hadn't noticed." Graykit said back, worried eyes.

Scratch lead Bonestar back to camp, where Featherkit was awake and confused. "Wha.. Why is Auntie here?" She asked, groggily standing up.
Bonestar cast a dark glance at her, and then when she was sure the tiiming was right, she yowl.ed. "FEATHERKIT! RUN! Go find your Mom, and RUN LIKE HECK!"
And Featherkit ran.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Silver watched them in silence. What was going the heck on?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 pm

((Umm, nobody is there.. ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:00 pm

(THEY.ARE.A-LONE.)

Amberfeather shrugged. THen she heard something. She peeked her head out of their hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 pm

((I'll shut up since idk where chu guys are XD ZOMG we have 8 more pages till this part is finnished! !! Keeps postin!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Graykit heard the yowl, heard someone yowling 'RUN!', and then Featherkit came bursting through the ferns, and smacking into them. She panted hard. "You.. MOm.. You have to help.. Bonestar!!" She panted, eyes wide. "Scratch.. Being.. An.. Idiot.."

Scratch lunged at Bonestar, furious.l
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Amberfeather scrambled up. "Knew it." She growled, then looked at her kits. "Stay hidden. Don't move." She whispered and dashed away. She growled, and streamed right into SCratch, bowling him over. "You used my kit. Your gonna pay!" She snapped, and raked his stomach.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Scratch snarled, slamming to the ground. He slashed her hard, raking his claws along her side.
Bonestar jumped in as well, slashing Scratch as hard as possible.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Amberfeather flinched but kept going. She rolled him over and pinned him. She was breathing hard. "You'll never catch me again. Nor will you see Graykit, Whitekit and Featherkit!" She spat, and climbed off him. She glared. "Now. Maybe you'll think twice before ever bothering me." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Scratch yowled, and launched himself at her. He pinned her down, his face close to hers. "You wanna bet?" He snarled. "I'll see my kits if I want to, I'll freaking KIDNAP you if I want to! You aren't the boss!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Amberfeather bucked him off, sending him into a tree. "Come and try." She retorted,standing straight, by Bonestar. She turned to face her leader. "I'm sorry. This i so confusing with everything going on. I'm so messed up. I hope you forgive me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 pm

"I was always going to," Bonestar smiled, and then got into a defensive postition as Scratch dared to stagger closer. "Looks like its time to kick some bad guy but!" She sprang at him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Amberfeather tackled Scratch, along with Bonestar. She was ready to die right there.

(Should I kill her? xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next