RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:30 pm

FRostkit turned red. "Uhh..." She muttered. "I think he just wants to kill Scratch. Whitekit was telling him to leave you alone." She added, trying to forget she had just shown SCratch kit that she enjoyed him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Scratchkit turned red as well, and looked atthe ground awkwardly. "Hmm. I hope he doesn't end up like Scratch."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Frostkit shrugged. "I wouldn't think so, with his sisters around." She said quietly. "I'm.. just gonna go.." She said, still embarrassed. She technically ran and dived into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Scratchkit basically stood there for a moment, really confused. What in the StarClan had just happened? Had he done something wrong. He padded off to go find Bonestar. He bumped into her, and growled. "So, you decided to name me after a crazy murderer? Nice way to treat your child, eh?" He growled, eyes wide.
~~~
Featherkit padded into the nursery after Frostkit. She sat down next to her. "What just happened with Scratchkit?" She asked, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Frostkit sighed. "I totally embarrassed myself, that's what." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

"You like him, don't you?" Featherkit said, realization hitting her like a rocket crashing to the ground. "Oh StarClan, you like him, don't you?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Frostkit rolled her eyes. "Tell it to the world, Featherkit." She meowed.
Whitekit over heard, and smiled. "Nothing wrong with it. Just don't let my brother, Mr. Grumpy overhear, or be pounded." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm

"He likes you too," Featherkit added. "I can totally tell." She added.
~~~
Graykit was pouting around camp, and only caught the "MR GRUMPY" part of Whitekit's words. He scowled,, growling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Whitekit rolled her eyes. "Go away, Graykit." She said. Then nodded at Frostkit. "Besides, where ready to be apprenticed."
Frost prodded Featherkit. "How so." She said, and smiled at Graykit. "Dude, really. Don't need to go stomping everywhere, ruining moods. Just chill it," She said, secretly defending Scratchkit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Graykit snarled, claws coming out and then in. "Whatever, you gossiping girls, I'll leave you to your boy talk." He smirked, stalking away.
"Did you see him turn red?" Featherkit said. "Basically you called him good looking, Frostkit," She grinned.
Scratchkit whirled when Graykit shoved him out of his way. "Watch it!" Scratchkit called playfully.
Graykit spun on his heel and launched himself at Scratchkit, at the end of his rope.

(('End of rope' quote goes to my friend. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Frostkit heard Graykit, so she peeked out. "Graykit!" She yelled.
Whitekit growled, and bowled into her brother before he could get to Scratchkit. "Knock it off. If your mad at Scratch, don't act like him, leave Scratchkit alone, and rant about it to s bush!" She spat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:55 pm

"Don't tell me what to do, you aren't my MOTHER!" Graykit snarled, glaring at the three girls who stood in front of Scratchkit. "I bet he'll turn out like Scratch, I bet you're protecting a future murderer right now, and you'll regret it." He snarled.
Bonestar came marching out of her den as Graykit lunged at her kit. She yowled, and bounded over, but the three girls were already there. "Graykit"! She snarled. "Cool it. NOW."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Whitekit snarled. "YOUR acting like Scratch, stupid. Blinded. Murderous. Grumpy. And if you forgot, WE HAVE NO MOTHER!" She snapped, and stalked away. Amberfeather's little personality clone. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Graykit snarled back, and stalked in the opposite direction.
Featherkit slipped away, leaving Scratchkit and Frostkit alone. She winked at Frostkit.
"Whoever gets him as an apprentice is sure to have lots of fun," Bonestar muttered, walking away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Frostkit looked at Scratchkit, then walked up to Bonestar. "When are we all gonna be apprentices? The nurseries stuffed, with two families...and me." She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm

"Soon, very soon. I promise," Bonestar said, smiling.
((I'ma wait for Sub to post for the apprenticeship stuff.))
Scratchkit sighed when Frostkit walked away. Was she like avoiding him or something?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Frostkit smiled, and backed away, knocking into Scratchkit. He tumbled onto of her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:05 pm

((Do I see awkwardness? xDD))

Scratchkit turned a bright tomato red, and jumped back up, helping Frostkit up as well. "Sorry, I should've moved or something. I didn't hurt you or anything did i?" He started babbling.
Featherkit snickered from the nursery.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Frostkit heard Featherkit snicker. She was going to get Graykit to beat the lights out of his sister. "No.." She said, blushing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Featherkit snickered even harder.
"Umm.. That's good. If you're sure you're okay.. I'm gonna go.." Scratchkit said, and scrambled away from the embrassing scene.
"Oh, I am so dead," Featherkit grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Frostkit watched him go, and called for Graykit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Graykit sighed, and padded over. "What do you want?" He asked, expecting a big long lecture on not to hurt friends, yada yada yada.
Featherkit saw Frostkit call graykit over and squeaked, was she really that mad? Heh.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:17 pm

"Go pound your sister. She's getting annoying." Frostkit grumbled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Graykit grinned mischievously. "Gladly," He snickered, and raced toward the nursery. Featherkit was a bolt of lightning, and streaked out of the nursery, Graykit close behind.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 pm

((lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next