RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Knife was just about to attack Spottedmask, then immediatly skidded to a stop on her side, having the dust spread around.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Spottedmask couldn't see anything so she stoped. Then she looked around, she saw Knife right in front of her so she attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Knife smiled and scratched her, aiming for the forehead. She was going to need some cobwebs after this.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Spottedmask jumped back just in time to barely clear Knife's claws. Then she pounced on Knife and pinned her down. Spottedmask hissed into Knife's ear "You are a poor fighter."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Amberfeather growled and left Lion dazed. "Don't mess with an angry Medicine cat." She snarled and turned to help her leader. She knocked Scratch off his sister and stood infront of Bonestar. "You've gone too far." She hissed. Her pelt was fluffed up, her ears were flattened, her eyes were gleaming with fury. She was a maaaddd kitty. Growling, she launched herself at SCratch, knocking him over.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:35 pm

"Oh, am I?" Knife asked and bit Spottedmask's ear. It actually felt pretty good.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Scratch fell over, yowling, "NOT FAIR!" He snarled, hissing. He laid his ears back, went limp, and then jumped up. He knocked Amberfeather to the ground, and went for Bonestar. He bit into her neck hard, tasting the blood in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:46 pm

"No!" Amberfeather yowled, and thrust him off Bonestar. "Revenge isn't everytthing!" She growled and pounced on him. She pinned Scratch, and dug her claws into his neck. She hissed, and then was toppled by Lion. Hissing, she threw him off, but failed. He dug his claws into her skin. Amberfeather yelped and twisted, falling out of Lion's grasp. She raked Scratches forehead, trying to keep him away from his littermate.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Spottedmask started to use her paws on Knife's face. Spottedmask was so mmmmmaaaaaddddd.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Scratch, while Amberfeather was messing with Lion, scratched and bit at Bonestar's neck. It was a heavy flow of blood now, and he was knocked off by Amberfeather,
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Knife was angry now. She pushed off Spottedmask with her paws, her claws injected themselves into her underbelly. She jumped onto her feet, shaking herself off like she was wet and ran towards Amberfeather. They had a score to settle.

((I KEEL YOU AMBERFEATHER!))

Scarheart was waiting for the right moment to attack. When Scratch wasn't guarding himself, he would jump onto his back and dig his claws into his shoulders. Revenge is prey served cold.

((stupid cat cliches! XD))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Spottedmask raced to help Bonestar. She kocked Scratch off of Bonestar and bit down on his neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Scratch snarled, turning around and slashed at Spottedmask's neck. Scratch flipped around, and smiled at Bonestar who was still and limp on the ground, but twitching. She was losing a life. Bonestar murmured something through her pain, "I stil.. loved you.. you furball.." Bonestar moaned, and kept twitching, finally she lay still for a moment, and then blinked her eyes open.
Scratch lunged at Scarheart, digging his claws into his shoulders and biting down hard at his neck. He dashed under the tom, clawing at his belly, and then skirting away.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

"Very mature, Scratch! VERY MATURE!" Scarheart said, and collapsed again. It happened AGAIN! I mean, what is up with him and my shoulders?

((Boneclan's favorite ragdoll, at your service. XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Bonestar scrambled up, dazed, and bounded over to Scarheart. "Here, lemme help you," She tried to help him to his feet.
~~~
Scratch attacked any BoneClan scent he could smell.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Scarheart looked up to Bonestar and said sarcastically, "Ya know, I'm starting to think Scratch doesn't like me." He Smiled and sorta got up, so that he was standing but bending.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 am

Scratch smiled, and pounced straight on Scarheart's back. Bonestar screeched, bowling Scratch over and pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 am

Scarheart slowly raced over to help Bonestar, digging his claws into Scratch's underbelly. He smiled and taunted, "Whatcha got know?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 am

Amberfeather growled, and threw Knife off her. "Just chill." She grumbled, and zoomed over to help. She knocked Scratch on the head. She started feeling dizzy from the pain. She tried to keep fighting until it was too much. She collasped to the ground, out of breathe. She closed her eyes, and was still.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 am

Scratch jumped up, knocking both warriors away. He heaved Amberfeather up onto his back, and dashed away with her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Scarheart started racing after Scratch. "You're very consistent, aren't you?" He yelled at Scratch. He was sorta confused why he was the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Spottedmask jumped up when Scratch clawed at her. Then she raced to knife and knocked her over and pinned her down. "Why do you keep trying,"She hissed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Amberfeather sneered. When Scratch started racing away with her,, she jumped into action. Yes, she's a good faker. She tackled him and hissed. "Nice going, stupid." She snickered deviouly. That kind of disgusted her. She was a lot like Scratch. Growling, she pounced on him and pinned the rouge. "Your not leaving without a nasty reminder." She smirked and bipped his ear, and dug her claws in his belly. She scoffed irrtibly, and glared at him. "Who says a medicine cat can't fend for herself?" She retorted and got off him. "Get out of here!" She hissed, giving him a warning look.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Scratch held back his screech of pain as she dug her claws and nipped his ear hard. Blood trickled down, and he felt it on his fur, drying and making the fur stick in little points. Scratch growled, and when Amberfeather snickered deviously, it delighted him. "Oh, a little evil, now aren't we?" He snarled, eyes blazing. He slashed at her ears, but at the last second, missed on purpose and gave her a good claw at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:27 pm

OOC: Hey, sorry for not posting untill now. Where should I jump in?
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next