RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm

(Vines? Really? xD)

Amberfeathers eyes fluttered open, and she yawned. She then looked around, and tried to move. She looked down. Vines! Growling, she glared at Scratch. "Why am I even here?" She spat angerly. What about Scarheart? The deputy was in danger of getting sick from the air entering his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Scarheart awoke from the pain of his shoulder's again. Bonestar didn't come back yet. "What's with her?" He asked himself, and looked at the sky.

((Almost G2G))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 pm

((Yes, because I'm being a meanie like you guys ganging up on poor Bones. xDD I get to ruin fun too you know! >=P ))

"Your here because I like you, and again, your being held hostage." Scratch said, rolling his eyes. "Bones was always the bad fighter, I might add. She was knocked unconscious and dragged back to her camp." Scratch reported, smirking.
~~~
Bonestar limped over to Scarheart in the medicine cat den, and nearly collapsed. "Scarheart? Are you alright?" She asked, even though it was obviosu that she was not.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Amberfeather growled. "What's the point of keeping me here anyway?" Se demanded, trying to wriggle of of the vines. "I mean, seriously!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:01 pm

"Hmm, lemme think." Scrath said sarcastically. "BoneClan come and try and get you, and since the leader and deputy are injured badly, and the rest of you are weak, you'll be easy to beat. Then, we can take over the forest, and I get my revenge." Scratch, pushing away the feeling of right and worng.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 pm

"Bonestar what about the meeting?"Spottedmask asked.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Bonestar wanted to snap at Spottedmask that she wasn't fit enough, if it wasn't OBVIOUS enough, but held back. "I don't.. I don't think I feel well enough right now Spoddedmask." She said, wincing at the pain in her head.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Amberfeather rolled her eyes. "What, and I be your mate?" She hissed, her voice full of annoyance. She didn't know that was his real plan. The poor medicine cat struggled, and kicked, but it just got her tired.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:15 pm

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!" Scratch said, grinning. "You might as well stop struggling, it'll only make you tired and you won't be able to watch me take over the forest, my dear," He smiled.

((OH MY GOD I THINK I MIGHT BARF.))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 pm

"Let me help you." She went to get some poppy seeds and codwebs.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Amberfeather wa ready to kill him. Just one swipe. She hissed. "So, smartie pants, when are you going to attack?" She hissed. That was stupid. If Scratch took over the forest, she'd be forced to like him, and betry the warrior code!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:18 pm

"Thanks," Bonestar said, surprised that the warrior knew medicine cat training, because she surely didn't. "I don't know what to do. Scratch wants us to attack, I'm sure of it, but I can't get Amberfeather back alone," She muttered to herself.
~~~
"How do you know I"M the one attacking, Smart-o." Scratched replied scathingly, eyes narrowed.

((We kinda have to wait for Socks/Holly/EVERYBODY ELSE for the attack part. xDD We could have them bicker some more? xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 pm

(aw. Phooness. *sniffle*)

Amberfeather growled, and shuffled. she managed to nake the vines move, but not very much. I'd rather be kill then here." She cursed, her green eyes full of pure hatred. Her pwn eyes were staring right at Scratch.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Spottedmask came back with a bundle of herbs "Here." She layed down the herbs.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:24 pm

"Really? What good would that do, while Scarheart and Bonestar are practically sitting and dying back at camp. If I trusted you, I'd let you go help them so they'd put up at least a decent fight." Scratch sneered.
~~~
Bonestar ate some of the herbs, and felt at least a little better.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Amberfeather rolled her eyes and stopped moving. "The worst always happens to me..." She moaned and looked up. "Alright, I give up. "Just let me out, and I'll do what you want. I'm smart enough not to run away." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"I'll get you both som fresh-kill."Spottedmask troted off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Scratch smiled, "Perfect." He untied her cautiously, and let her up. "Your not allowed to leave, got it? And if you go hunting or something, I or one of my warriors HAS to go with you, got it?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Amberfeather growled, but nodded. She flexed her legs and tail. She felt the blood rushing through her body, hurring to the places the vine had cut of circulation.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Scratch smiled again, getting that loving look in his eyes. He flicked his ears, grinning. "Oh, I will have my revnege," He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Spottedmask came in with a mouse and a raven."Here you go."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Amberfeather rolled her eyes and padded into Scratch's den, where he had ordered her to sleep. She curled up and put her tail over her node, thinking about home. Sighing, she closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep. It was only sun-high, at least, she thought.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:44 am

Scratch padded to the fresh kill pile, picking two mice for himself and Amberfeather. He dropped one by her, and sat a little bit aways from her in the den, tucking into his. He wasn't ALL bad.

((This reminds me of Jay from our dead PRP's. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 am

Tygra had been sitting all the while, fighting the urge to rip that tom's fur off. His tailtip twitched nervously. Had that rogue taken the she-cat that smelled of herbs? Amberfeather, that was it. He slipped into the nearest den to see Bonestar and another cat lying there with Spottedmask crouched over them. "Er, Bonestar..." he meowed, acutely aware he was addressing the cat who could decide if he stayed or if he left. "Amberfeather...she's gone. Shouldn't we go help her?" Thinking quickly, he added. "But you should leave some cats here, in case it's a trick."
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 am

Scarheart looked towards Tygra. "You do that," He said and signaled him away. He wanted to talk to Bonestar. ALONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next