RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()

Go down 
+5
Peachfrost
Splashie
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Knife was evesdropping on Lion's report. Then, her she remembered Amberfeather. The Boneclan Healer? She thought to herself. She wanted to walk in and burst out, but instead padded inand dipped her head, watching Amberfeather.

((LETS GET COMPETATIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEE!))
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 pm

"Bonestar who was that?"Spottedmask came running over.
Back to top Go down
http://skywatchersrpg.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Scratch nodded, smiling at Amberfeather. "Why, your name is Amberfeather is it? What are you doing here, may I ask?" He said, his eyes bright. "Knife, what do you need?" He asked when she padded in.
~~~
"Spottedmask, that was Scratch. He is the leader of a band of rogues, and I want you to watch out for him, do you hear me?" She said seriously, and then noticed that Amberfeather was gone. Amberfeather was missing.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 pm

"Nothing, Scratch. I'm just listening," Knife explained humbly and laid down.

Scraheart was tired off waiting for Amberfeather, so he tried to move outside with the rest of the clan. His shoulders hurt deeply, so he just laid down and cried silently, waiting for someone to come.
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 pm

"Ok I'll stay away from him."Spottedmask sat down and licked her paw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Scratch growled, and looked at Knife. She could be such a little annoying girl. He sighed. "Alright, fine."
~~~
Bonestar nodded, and saw Scarheart. She gasped, and bounded over. "Scarheart, are you alright?! Let me help you, I shouldn't have been gone so long," She fretted, concern in her deep blue gaze.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Scarheart looked up, trying not to show his tears. "No, no, I'm fine Bonestar. I was just being stupid," He lied... sorta.

"Thank you," Knife said quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Bonestar had already saw the tears, and helped Scarheart up. "No your not, your loyal to your Clan and you wanted to be with them." She helped him back to the den, debating whether to go look for Amberfeather or stay with Scarheart. "I promise I'm going to shred my brothe-" Bonestar cut off abruptly, looking up at Scarheart alarmed. "Oh, StarClan, I'm an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 pm

"I don't really care who your brother is, if you have one. I'm sorry," Scarheart sighed and laid down. "You need to lead Boneclan.I fend for myself," He offered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Amberfeather falttened her ears. "Yes. It is. Why would that matter toa furball like you?" She challenged him. She glanced at Knife, and hissed. "I'm leaving." She spat and tried to shove past Scratch.

(xD She ain't gettin' out. xD Stupid piece of fur.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

"It's fine, I guess I'm just a bit.. Spacey today." Bonestar sighed, "It's fine, Scarheart. But, I need to find Amberfeather. She's missing, and I have a feeling I know where she is."
~~~
Scratch pounced at her, pinning her down. "Oh no you don't, kitty." He smiled, and shoved her back into the den.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm

"Ok, you'll know where I'll be," Scarheart approved.

Knife secretly giggled at Amberheart. She was so stupid to think she would get out easily.

((No offense Vi- Leaf *holds onto head*))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Amberfeather stumbled back. Her eyes were wide with horror. She blinked and growled. "Why can't I leave?" She hissed, clearly annoyed him Scratch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm

((xDD))

Bonestar nodded, dipping her head. "Thank you," She bounded off, in search of Amberfeather. She slowed when she neared Scratch's den. Amberfeather, Scratch's.. And Knife's scent were all over the place.
~~~
"Because, furball, we're holding you hostage." Scratch said, that stupid love struck look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Amberfeather backed up, "Oh, StarClan." She growled, but then stopped. She caught a brillant scent. Her eyes lit up. She growled loudly, letting Bonestar know she was here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Bonestar smiled, and dashed into the den heroically. She snarled, slashing hard at Knife and Scratch, distracting them. She raked her claws across both of them, and kicked hard. "GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled to Amberfeather.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Knife was pushed back, but quickly regained balance and lunged at Bonestar. "You brought it onto yourself," She said while slashing at her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Bonestar growled, "Bring it on!" She knew she was in WAYY over her head, fighting her brother AND another warrior, but did it anyways. Scratch lunged at her and pinned her down while Knife slashed. She slashed back as well.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Amberfeather was too shocked.She stumbled back and crashe into the wall. She could feel herself dizzy, but pushed to get out of the den. She was then shoved back, and all she could see was black, and Lion;s paw on her side.

Lion hissed and shoved Amberfeather, making her black out. He then put a paw on her, making sure she was to stay. He growled and slashed at Bonestar, hissing and spitting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm

"Oh, StarClan help me!" Bonestar yowled, right before Scratched lunged her head, causing her to hit her head, and black out.

((Oh snap. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:50 pm

Knife smiled evily, feeling the rush of adrenaline. She was having too much fun with her before realizing she was unconcious. "Whoops," She said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

lIon chuckled, and looked at Scratch. "I'll take her back to her camp entrance." He said, and dragged Bonestar out. He slowly but surly dragged the leaer to the BoneClan entrance and smirked. He bounded away, toward his camp.

(HA, BURN! xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

((Meanies. You guys ganged up on her. xDD))

Scrach smiled. "I will get my revenge," He vowed, and dashed off. He dragged Amberfeather to his camp, and tied her to a tree with vines. xDD
Back to top Go down
Splashie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Splashie

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

"Bonestar!,"Spottedmask went running to her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Bonestar groaned in pain, and struggled to get up. "Ow," She felt her wounds like they were being repeated over and over. She limped into camp, Spottedmask on her side. "We need to prepare.. For the fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()   () BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival () - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 1 () Fight for Survival ()
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next