RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope Empty
PostSubject: BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope   BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Territory
Spoiler:

Ceremonies
Spoiler:

Clan Allegiances
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

And now that you know the basics -- and some in-depth facts -- about BrambleClan, continue reading! Who knows, you might find out more...

Chapter 1

Sandpaw's long tail swished through the air as she took in the scents, her head swinging from side to side. "A squirrel?" she asked herself. Her mentor, Aspenleaf, padded up beside her. The gray warrior placed her tail-tip over her apprentice to silence her and whispered, "Act as if it's a mouse. It can feel you."

With a nod, Sandpaw crouched, trying to pinpoint the location of her prey. There was a flicker of movement next to a nearby cedar tree. There. Her gaze flicked to a red-colored squirrel, positioned by the bark as if it knew she was there. But its back was mostly turned, and it seemed to be looking towards the tree line. Better catch it while I can... Carefully, she slid into her mouse-hunting stance, dragging her paws as she held her tail up slightly. Her ears were flat against her head to hide her as she crept closer. The squirrel took a few steps away from her, but still did not know she was there. This made Sandpaw excited; too excited, perhaps, and she leaped, missing the squirrel by only a claw length.

The squirrel bolted, and the cream cat couldn't help but chase after it. Her sky-colored eyes blazed like the sun with determination as she repeatedly reached for the squirrel, pursuing it. The squirrel almost rushed up a tree when Sandpaw grasped its tail with her claws, then lunged and bit it on the shoulders, feeling her fangs go towards its neck. She raced back to Aspenleaf, the fresh-kill at an awkward angle in her jaws. Her eyes were now bright with pride.

Aspenleaf chuckled. "Do you have endless energy or what?" Her tail swung from side to side, but she suddenly gasped, her eyes widening, as she picked up another scent. There were smells of her apprentice, the leaves and the newly-caught squirrel, but there was something else. Her fur bristled, and Sandpaw took this as a cue to step behind her.

This time, the movement in the bushes was larger. Sandpaw almost yowled for help; it was big enough to be a dog! But the creature revealed itself as a large cat. His amber eyes were only slightly hostile, but they burned as if he were fighting.

"Who are you and what are you doing on BrambleClan's border?" Aspenleaf growled. Sandpaw noticed that her mentor's tail whipped the air.

"We are FeatherClan," the long-furred tom hissed back. "We're claiming this forest territory as our own."

"First, you shall speak with Cedarstar," Aspenleaf commanded, and stood up straight again, swishing her tail. Sandpaw stuck close to her mentor's side. The leader bared his fangs, but didn't argue, and began to follow Aspenleaf.

As soon as they arrived at the camp, the gray-and-black she-cat called, "Cedarstar! The leader from a nearby Clan wishes to speak with you."

The dark brown leader slid out of his den below the Darkrock, and looked the other leader in the eye. "Who are you?" he asked, as if he were examining the stranger.

"Eaglestar," the leader of FeatherClan replied, his bushy tail lashing through the air. His white paws kneaded the ground with annoyance. "FeatherClan wishes to mark territory near yours, in the forest."

Cedarstar seemed to think, but only for a moment. He dipped his head, and looked towards the sky. "That territory is not ours, and I give you free permission to claim it. StarClan will let you stay as long as your Clan follows the warrior code."

Eaglestar bowed back, and looked towards the forest. "I'm ready to return," he replied, and Aspenleaf gave her apprentice a look that said stay here. With a nod, Sandpaw watched her go. This new Clan would bring lots of responsibilities, but for some reason, Sandpaw wasn't sure about this new leader.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope   BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Cool. ;)
I like how you added so much detail before the story, besides just the name list.
It makes you feel like you know a little more about the characters already.
And so far the actual story is great too! I can't wait for you to write more! :D
Back to top Go down

BrambleClan -- One Light of Hope
Page 1 of 1