RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) Empty
PostSubject: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Elements of Ours ... The Sequel

Note:

Hey! You guys wanted a sequel, so here it is. ^.^ I'm glad that the first EOO was apparently not much of a FAIL, even though my writing sucks.
Enjoyyy! :D

Chapter One

Spoiler:

Chapter Two

Spoiler:

Chapter Three

Spoiler:

Chapter Four

Spoiler:

Chapter Five

Lauren

I shot up and looked toward the entrance. Jasper was leaning against the wall casually. grinning at us. I stood up instantly.
"Speak of the devil." Danny hissed and pulled me down again before I could do any damage. I shoved him away and he just rolled his eyes. I huffed and pinched Danny, and he recoiled and frowned sourly.
"You guys can stop your hissy fight now." Jasper sighed. His voice sounded closer and I looked behind me. There he was standing, makig me fall off the couch and hit my head on the coffee table. Kayla snorted and came to help me up. I rubbed my head and didn't look back at Jasper. I sat back on the couch, but away from HIM.
"What do you want?" I sighed and watched as Runa, Rebecca's dog leap up at the sight of Jasper and disappear into Bex's room.
"I figured you guys already know what I'm planning. So I decided to come get Anne in case." He explained boredly. Anne shot up and raced toward her bedroom. Jasper was about to follow when I lunged and tackled him to the ground.
"Oh no your not. Not MY best friend, you idiot." I snarled, and attempted to sock him in the face. He caught my fist and shoved me forward. I stumbled back and he took this chance and went after Anne again. I stood up akwardly when Danny blocked Jasper and tripped him by sticking his heel out. I then quickly dashed past Jasper, but he grabbed my heel and a fell. Again. I jerked away from him and crawled toward Anne's door then opened it, but shut it quickly. Anne was sitting on her bead, a fear-stricken look on her face when she saw me, which was understandable. I was pretty furious at that darn boy, and I had my expression to prove it.
"C'mon Anne. He won't TOUCH you with me around. Or he'll get a face full of fist. Okay?" I urged and pulled her up. She reluctantly let me and followed me out the door. Danny was trying to wrestle Jasper to the floor, while Kayla was concentrating hard beside them.
"Stop." Kayla demanded suddenly, and both boys looked up at her and stopped fighting. "Jasper. Leave." She instructed, her face growing tired rapidly. Japer stood up and glared at her, but quickly left. I tackled Kayla in a hug and she smiled weakly.
"That was tiring. Wow." She whispered and collasped on the couch.
Well, we were safe that time.

Lily

Two days Later...

I sat over Maria's bed, and was currently was holding her hand. She was still limp and pale, and wasn't looking, or acting any better. Her mother was worried sick about her. I had done all I could, but the little girl wasn't doing any better. I knew what had hurt her though. Jasper used the pressure of deep sea water to make her go unconcious, and added some weird water related stuff to it, according to Lauren. He was also the one that had showed up, but then disappeared after injuring Maria. I had figured out that the young girl was a light element also. I stroked Maria's hair lightly and stared at the wall. Suddenly, she jerked and cried out. She cringed and curled into a ball, then went limp again. Mrs. Chase rushed in and kneeled beside me. I listened for Maria's breath, but heard nothing. No pulse either. Mrs. Chase started to sob violently.
"H-How could her b-brother do this?" She whimpered, leaning over the bed. I stepped back, terrified. She was right. If he was willing to kill his family for power, he wouldn't hesitate to kill us. I ran downstairs and glanced at all my friends, who looked shocked.
"He killed... Maria." I breathed, and waited for the news to soak in. It was silent until Bennet lit the couch on fire in anger. Arianna jumped up from it and glared at Danny's friend.
"That's horrible!" Arianna gasped and looked at everyone. "But, even though this, I have some good news." She added weakly. I put my hands on my hips and glared at her.
"It better be a plan. That, though, can't cheer me up." I said sorrowfully. Arianna shrugged and smiled slightly.
"It is. But I'm afraid some people won't be pleased with it." She replied seriously, and I instantly had an idea of what she had thought of. I shook my head and sat on the unburned couch with her.
"Let's here it." I muttered, and waited for her to speak.

Lauren

"ARIANNA, I DON'T CARE HOW GREAT A PLAN IT IS. NO." I screamed into the walkie talkie. This had been going on for awhile after Arianna explained her 'great plan' to us.
I thought is was completly horrible. No one else did, of course.
"Please? Unless you want us all dead. Lauren, tomorrow is death day. You've got to do this." Ellen's best friend complained, her voice crackling through to us. I paused and glared at her through the 'phone'.
"Fine. But you have to PROMISE I get to kill Jasper, or scare him away or whatever." I snapped, then before she could answer, I clicked it off in annoyance.
"It won't be that bad.." Rebecca started, but stopped when I gave her the evil glare.
"Shut up. It will be horrible. I'd rather watch Anne die." I muttered, but when Anne looked offended, I spoke up again. "Not that I want you too, of course." I added quickly and she rolled her eyes but relaxed. Kayla nodded and shuddered.
"Oh, think you've got it bad. Jasper knew he was going to kill Maria anyway, unless she gave up her mom. I HATE his thoughts." She whispered, biting her lip. I grabbed my rabbit Clockworks and stroked his fur to relieve some of my stress. In these last two days I had been in tons of small fights with Jasper and Mia. My arms and legs were burised badly, and I had broken my right arm now. It was still healing, but thanks to Kayla, it should be fixed by tomorrow. She could heal others easily, but not quite instantly.
"Next time he comes in here you'll have to start the plan." Danny informed me, grinning tauntingly. I knew he was going to enjoy this.
"Shut up Socky, or I'll use this part of the idea to have Jasper kill you instead of Bennet." I hissed warningly, but Dan only rolled his eyes and snickered.
"Please, just calm it Lauren, or else this won't work. You have to be as convincing as possible. It'll only be a day, I promise." Ellen assured me.
Though I had caught that hint of doubt in her voice.

Last edited by Pear on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm

EPIC.
MORE.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

...Seriously, anything I try to make sound approving and eloquent comes out in stupidtalk right now. XD Write more!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm

'You have the opposite issue.'
HAHAHAHAHA.
I love Anne, -huggles- No worry, I shall send shadow MINIONS TO SAVE YOOUUUU.
Mohr pleze?
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Branch: Two words mean a lot!
Socky: You make me feel all warm inside with your stupid talk. xD
Rebecca: SHADOW MINIONS ATTACKKKKK!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY!
IT'S SO EPIC, AMAZING, AWESOME, WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS.
IS THAT BETTER?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Yes. Thanks. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

YOUR VERY WELCOME. =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Chapter Two is finished.
IT'S SHORT, I KNOW.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 pm

OH MY GOSH-
.. I still like Jasper, I just disapprove of some of the choices he's making.
And I might need to hurt him..
And his overly cheerful sister.
xD
I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

XD Am I a pyromaniac?

I was laughing so hard when you were killing the TV, its remote, and the DVD player. Seriously. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Branch: I know. xD
Socky: Good possibilty.
I loved that part. xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 pm

IT MUST ALL DIE!

XD Hilarious! Please, keep writing. Wait, this computer tells about Jasper becoming Chief... IT MUST DIE AS WELL!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:56 am

Chapter Three up!
Heheheh. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:01 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

WILL YOU PLEASE! KILL! JASPER!!

D:< Gahh, you have no idea how crazy mad it made me when he wanted Lauren to kiss him, (I know, I know, it's a story...), I was like, "NOOOO. I WILL DESTROY YOU, JASPER, AND EVERYTHING YOU OWN. I WILL BURN THEM AT THE STAKE AND LAUGH AT THE PUNY, PATHETIC ASHES OF YOUR CRUSHED DREAMS."

XD I demand more, please!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Oh, I expellededed. Well THANKS A LOT JASPER!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Isn't Jasper awesome? xD
I wanted Lauren to shoot him, and that's the only reason she would get mad enough toooo. Or if he killed Anne or Josie. but I wasn't gonna do that.

*Sneakums*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Jasper deserved that bullet, JUST SAYIN'.
I love it, it's gettin' interesting.
YAY, BLANKIE! =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

HI I BACK.
THAT MEANS...
CHAPTERS. CELEBRATE!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 pm

(Yay! Am I even in this story yet? XD Let me read.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:56 pm

YES. YOU ARE.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:05 pm

I knoow, but I only have one line! Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) 437871 MOAR ME. XD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Chapter Four up!
Twisty. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:20 pm

:D This makes me so happy. I need to read more. SO WRITE MORE.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 pm

MOHR PLEZE?
KTHANXBAI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)   Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elements of Ours - Book Two - Chapter One through Five (Hope your happy Socky!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next