RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moon Light (A story about shape shifting!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Moon Light  (A story about shape shifting!) Empty
PostSubject: Moon Light (A story about shape shifting!)   Moon Light  (A story about shape shifting!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Moon Light

Chapter one

Taila sighed. She moved a tree branch out of her way as she walked through the forest, gazzing at all the greenary around her. She had lied to her mother, telling her she was just going for a walk, when she really was going to look for Grace and Emma. Her sisters that disappeared a year ago. Her dad had told her to give up, for Talia was always out everynight, looking. She only looked from when the moon was bright, to noon. She wasn't sure to look for two girls, or two animals that didn't belong. Grace could turn into a rattle snake, and Emma a cheetah. She had started to give up hope, thinking her sisters were taken away. A rattle snake and cheetah do not belong in Arizona's small forest areas. She turned around and started to walk on, when she tripped over a tree root, getting up, she looked at her bruised knees, when at the tree banch, It started to move. Wait a minute.... was Talias' only thought as she crawled over to it. She blinked. The "tree root" started to shift, and it's tail rattled. "Grace?" Talia whispered. The snake suddenly looked at her. "Wait. Why can I hear you perfectly?" The snake said. Talia couldn't shapeshift, but she could talk yo animals. "Oh god, Grace! It's Talia!" She whispered, tears welling up in her eyes. the snake looked at her. "Talia?" The snake whispered. Talia nodded. "Grace. can you still shift." The snake nodded. It turned into a human girl. Talia stood up and hugged Grace. "Where's Emma?" Talia aked her. Grace looked at the forest floor. "She was taken. Taken by this lion. It attacked her. She's not dead. I followed, and the lion turned into a human! Emma turned back too, when I lost sight of them." She whispered. Talia swallowed. "We've got to find her Grace. But fisrt, mom and dad need to now your back."

Is it okay?
Back to top Go down

Moon Light (A story about shape shifting!)
Page 1 of 1