RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:16 am

Larxene nodded, following her out of the camp.

Axel cantered behind, grumbling something about females.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:28 am

(Since we don't have any Blood Charries, just play random wolves, or quickly make a form.)

Mist nodded, and ignored Axel. Cantering out of camp she sniffed, and caught a strong scent. Following she saw a group of wolves. They all looked grumpy and mean. They were on Duskpack territory, and she could tell they were getting ready to attack. Mist barked, and caught their attention. One wolf who was the leader. "Korain!" She growled, her ears laid back. :"Get. out. of. my. territory." She threated the wolf.

(Korain is the new charrie of mine.)

Korain saw Mist and stalked up. He snorted and smirked. "Why, Hi Mist. surprising to see you on your own territory!" He retorted. The black and red wolf glared, and growled. "Well, looks like our attack will be sooner than expected." He scoffed. The Blood Pack Leader dug his claws into the earth and glared at Mist.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:56 am

Name: Saix
Species (Read the rules: Blood.
Pack (Blood or Dusk): Dusk
Power(s) (up to 2):Water, Healing
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-VII-Saix-86939223
Other: N/A

Name: Marluxia
Species (Read the rules) Blood
Pack (Blood or Dusk): Dusk
Rank Warrior
Power(s) (up to 2): Darkness, Earth
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-XI-Marluxia-85308133

Name: Lexaeus
Species (Read the rules): Dusk
Pack (Blood or Dusk): Blood
Power(s) (up to 2): FIYAH
Description:
http://zephyrkit.deviantart.com/art/Lexaeus-the-doggie-128661069
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:00 pm

(approved. 2 dusk, on Bllod? Got it. There is a Blood leader, I'll put you as deputy.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:02 pm

WOOT WOOT!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm

(Now post. xD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Saix snorted He sat near his den gnawing at a raven.
It seemed like Mist was up to no good...Larxene and Axel followed her.

Marluxia played with some vines twisting across the ground.
"Anything exciting happen lately, Nitro?"
The muscular wolf said without looking up.

Lexaeus grinned, padding out behind one of the other blood wolves.
"Such a suprise to see you here. It seems like years since we invaded."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Mist snorted at Lexaeus. "Work on your sense of humor." She retorted, with a lash of her tail. "Your all not very good at invading anyway, she snorted, smirking. "You all smell like dung from ways away!" She spat. She looked at Lexaeus and barred her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Lexaeus spat.
"You know, I wouldn't consider you the best threat either."
He retorted.
Mist was such a pain.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Mist glared at him. Then smirked. "You think I'm a pain? Well I'll show you main!" She rowled and lunged at him. She tackled him and growled, digging her claws into his skin. The powerful she wolf pinned him, and grinned. "Ha." She turned to Larenxe. "Get the Pack!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Larxene nodded, and sped off. "Saix! Marluxia! Nitro!"

Axel growled, and spun fire at Korain.

Marluxia looked up boredly.
"BloodPack again? Fine.."

Saix nodded, and cantered after her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Birthday Batter (FL) wrote:
(hmm... I've got Lila Mae and Nitro!)

(how bout Lila Mae?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Nitro perked his ears, then sighed. "Lila! Shinkokyuu! Lapis! Midnight!" He barked. "Come on!" She added loudly. Not waiting for them to follow he dashed after Larxene.

Lila Mae heard Nitro and bounded after him! She stopped at Midnight. "Coming?" She asjked, looking at the female. Lila watched Nitro disappear and slowly started after him, watching if Midnight would follow the pup.

Korain smirked at the fire, and with extra speed, dodged it. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:11 pm

((What are we doing? Curse my obsession with V-Petsite... *slaps self*))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Shinkokyuu's ears pricked, and she dashed after Nitro, immediately passing him; she was using the air to help her run fast. It just felt so good to tear along the ground as if nothing was in your way. She dodged a thick tree and stopped dead at the border, her black eyes narrowed as she faced BloodPack, in a very gallant position.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Lexaeus grunted, and pushed her off.
"Korain! Get the warriors!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm

(We are starting the attack of Blood Pack, so we can get on with a better plot I made. No one knows it yet 'cause it's unfinished.)

Mist growled. When she tumbled off, she hopped right back up again, and lunged at Lexaeus's stomach, She tore her claws at it.

Nitro barked, and went to help Axel.

Korain howled, and many wolves came running. xD
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Suddenly, Shinkokyuu leaped at one of the wolves, twisting around as another approached. She could sense their movements due to her Air powers, and was able to land hits on them successfully. However, even she didn't have the speed to dodge everything, and one of the wolves successfully sank his teeth into her shoulder. With a snarl, Shinkokyuu threw him off, clawing his chest, and whirled around to throw her other attack her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)   ()Stars of  Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

()Stars of Light() ^> Dusk Pack <^ (*PRP for Me, Axeli, Var, Kokoro and RainCloud*)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2