RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) Empty
PostSubject: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:21 pm

I am not whining.
But no one has joined my fox rp.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I just made it? :scratch:

Lol, so, I just made this fox rp and I want you to know about it. It was inspired by Puppyrock's thread--thank you Puppy!--and I call it "The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack". Pretty cool sounding, huh? I bet it has one of the longest front-pages out there! Anyways, I just added a tour to it, (thank you Google and thank you Vulpes for hosting it), and it is off the chisang.

The rules are, to my opinion, well-put and honest about how I feel with some stuff that happens in RPs. The tour has beautiful, off-the-hook pictures (with colors in different pics that might not be together at the same time in a real forest), and the alpha male's mother, Vulpes, is the tour guide. There are important positions to be filled, including: alpha female, beta, medicine fox, and more!

PLEASE JOIN!!!

(I'm not sure if this is allowed, but if it is, you can put up your form right here, right now, if you don't want to get your post buried...that is, if there's someone to bury it...^^")

~~~Rules~~~
1. No god-moddeling. That means no invincible spirit-foxes, and no incredible hunters. You may not realize it, but having your fox come back with 20 mice and a deer he/she took down by his/herself is NOT very likely! And if two foxes are talking...
You-What's wrong, Player number 2?
Player Number 2- Nothing.
You-I know there's something wrong. Tell me!

Please! Your fox is not a mind reader!

2. Grammar! Really! There have been bad spellers on other sites who make so many stupid grammar mistakes they're banned! I have no right to ban you from this thread, and certainly not from RP Central, but the least you can do is make one post that someone can read.

3. Keep it real. I don't think there are any real foxes out there with glowing purple eyes, green wings, and blue swirlicues on their fur. This also applies to kits. Most she-foxes don't have 33 kits, but they don't have just 1 either. (Unless for some natural reason the others die.)

4. It can't happen in 1 day. As soon as you are okay to rp, please don't have your fox go up and say, "Hi I love you can I be alpha please?" That really ticks me off. Please allow at least 5 days before announcing in chat speek your fox has feelings for another. And PM the player first before you tell their charrie yours wants to be their mate. After both have agreed to mate, wait 4-6 days before notifying me if your she-wolf is ready to have kits. I will move your charrie to the queen list, and after 3-5 days please PM me, telling me how many kits your charrie had, and what their names are.

5. One thing I can't stand is a perfect character. Innocent. Beautiful. Kind. Let's admit, no charrie is perfect. It is my pet peeve to see a perfect charrie form! I know, this is cruel of me, but PLEASE list at least 1 or 2 faults your charrie has!

6. No bargaining. Please don't tell me you'll join if I join one of your threads. Really. It annoys me.

7. Accessories are welcome, but don't overdo it with the bracelets, necklaces, and tail rings, please.

Here's the form you've gotta fill out:

Name:
Description or pic (no copyrighted ones, 'less they're yours):
Personality:
Mate?:
Kits?:
Other?:

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Ahem. I joined! don't I count? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
HaileY15
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
HaileY15

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:39 pm

I'll join! I'm going to try for Med. Fox! Hang on, let me go find your thread... 8)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:41 pm

Sorry, guess I didn't see your post. *squirms under stares* You guys count! :sors:

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Good good ^^
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:50 am

ME TOO! Lol
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:48 am

You can post the form here for them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 am

Thanks, I was hoping you would see this and give an answer...^^"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:34 am

Yep, just thought you might of needed that answered. I might join anyways, but IDK...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack (Yes, another one of my advertising threads has arrived.)
Page 1 of 1