RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Lauren stood up akwardly. "Oh...kay?" She said.

(If you don't want me to do this lemme know.)

Jay smiled. "Except lauren." He said. "Anna is better with it. He can't stand flames." Jay commented. "Leave, Anna. You made a deal, remember?"

Lauren sat down. "I didn't say you could insult me!" she growled.

(If you want me to cahnge it, lemme know.)
(But if it's OKAY withh you, you can play him again.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:42 pm

((Its fine. :D ))

Anna rolled her eyes. "Fine," She zapped away, and then found Alwein. She shot flames at him, beat him up alot. xDD

Jay smiled at Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Lauren glared. "You make me bored." She said meanly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 pm

"I recall Alwein asking you if you wanted to play a board game." Jay retorted.

Anna was having fun beating up Alwein. He looked MAD.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Alwein growled. "How'd you get out?" He snapped.

Lauren made a face. "Don't push it!" She shot back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

"Why don't you guess?" Anna said, socking Alwein right in the face. "I mean, you irritated Jay, so he did what he felt like." She grinned.

"I'm not pushing it, you are, my dear." Jay replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Lauren glared. 'How would I be pushing it? You took me here, crushing on two people, and making me need a serious face wsh!" He retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Jay growled, which was a first, because he rarely got mad and showed it. "Shut up. And you can wash your face later." He growled.

Anna smiled, "Buh bye!" She said to Alwein, and zapped back. She touched her face, felt something and her eyes widened. "NUH UH!" She looked in a mirror. Yesh, sadly she had a pimple. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm

(Dramitic Anna. xD)

Lauren smiled. "this won't be your fist, bud." she smirked.

Alwein was boiling over. He transported back. 'Jay!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Anna scowled at her. "I can't wait 'til you get one too." She muttered unhappily. xD

Jay smiled. "Yes, Jay would be my name, don't wear it out, please," He said, smiling. His eyes were full of cleverness.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Alwein walked up to Jay. "You!" He growled.

Lauren started to laugh at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Jay was pushing it, showing off. He flashed a perfect white smile. "Yes, what do you need Alwein" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Lauren and a laughing fit. Alwein looked hilarous.

Lauren had a luaghing fit.

Alwein socked Jay in the face. Hard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Jay clutched his face, snarled, and tackled Alwein onto the ground. He started beating him up with all his strength. Then he got up, dusting himself off and snapped. "ALWEIN, PUNCH YOURSELF." He said, Mellowstar powers kicking in.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Alwein didn't. "Stupid! You forgot I had powers to prevent that!" He taunted, and puncched Jay in the face again. He blew him witha big gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Jay fell over backwards, being the small, frail boy he was.

Anna almost felt bad, and came up, socking Alwein in the face, shooting him with sparks, and then shoving him to the ground. "You are very lame," She told Jay. She did all that without thinking, and went back to inspecting her zit. xD

Jay got up, raising an eyebrow at Anna.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Lauren rubbed her forehead. 'Good going Anna!" She grumbled. She stood up, shoved Jay to the ground, and returned to her seat. "Don't even think about it Jay."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:21 pm

"I didn't do anything, all I did was beat Alwein up, not help Jay," She grumbled, and was silent. She sighed. "I hate this."

Jay smiled, and got back up. Anna had TOTALLY helped him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Lauren shrugged. "Sure, Sure." she looked at Jay. "Your easy to shove. It was fun too. I'll be glad to do it again."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Jay shook his head. "Don't," He said.
Anna came up behind Jay, and dusted a bunch of dust and dirt off him. "It was bugging me," She said, and sat back down.
"Beating up Alwein was pretty fun." She said blandly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Lauren scooted away fom Anna. "Wash your hands." She told her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Anna rolled her eyes, and wiped her hands on her jeans. "Happy now, Ms. Clean?" She replied.

Jay looked at Anna. "Why DID you help me?" He asked.

"FOR THE LAST TIME. I DID. NOT. HELP. YOU." Anna snapped. "I was bored, I beat up Alwein and the dirt on your back was bugging me, gosh." Anna finished, huffing very loudly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Lauren scooted away again. "Yes, you helped him. Stop scaring me Anna." She said. "You ruin all the fu. I liked the dirt on his back. It makes him look like he was shoved y a girl." She whined.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm

"The dirt all over his face makes it look like he was beat up by a girl. And shush, I did not help him." Anna said.

"Did to." Jay replied.

"Did not!"

"DID TO!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Lauren yelled. "Cut. it. Out!" She screamed. "Jay- Shut up. Anna- You helped him. That's it, THis is over, unless someone wants to be socked, hm?" She comanded, glareing at them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next