RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Jay shrugged. "Anna, stop lying. So your saying you shoved a friend, because they liked each other? and called him a jerk? He reminded her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 pm

"Friends tease? I was surprised, okay? Just drop it" Anna weakly tried to defend herself. Was she gonna lose two of her three friends? Geez.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Jay scoffed. "So friends shove each other, sock and punch because they're dating someone else? Admit it Anna." He said. calmly, and kept walking.

Lauren glared. "Good as ever." She said. "What do you think, Stupid? I'm tied up and dumb?" She whined, not knowing that this was making Rbin like her more.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm

Robin liked her more, because of that. xD Robin smiled, and looked at her. "You say your numb to every kidnapper. Geez." Robin said.

"I don't have anything to admit." Anna replied just as calmly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Jay shrugged. "Fine. Let's just say your "Friends", both hate you."

Lauren gave him a look. "Because it's true!" She snapped.

Grant woke up, saw Lauren acting all Snappy and Robin staring at her. "Oh, seriously!" He spat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 pm

"Okay, I like you both. Is that some kind of crime?" Anna snapped, and then was silent.

"Yes, seriously," Robin said. "Wow, you really blew up on Anna, didn't you?" He said to Grant.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Grant glared. "You don't need to bother, Robin." He said, then turned to Lauren. "Anna figured it out. She had a fit." He sighed.

Lauren scowled. "Of course. She got made, even though you guys broke up, and we like each other?" She growled. "If she comes and tries to save us, all she's gonna get from me is a black eye and a bloody nose!" She hissed.

Jay was silent. He stopped when he as a building up ahead. "Wow. He doesn't know the meaning of hiding." Jay commented.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm

"I really don't think Grant's gonna want me to help. And then when Ms. Punch-A-Lot finds out I had a fit.. Geez, I am DEAD." Anna muttered.

Robin smiled. Lauren was cute when she was mad. This was awesome.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Lauren glared at Robin. "Why am I here anyway? Same with Grant!" She growled. She was gonna kill Anna.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

((Anna didn't do anything. xDD))

"Well, first off, I like you." Robin said, "And Grant, I want to irritate Anna, is all. Dude, she yelled at me before I left about Grant, it was awesome."

Anna looked at Jay, "Alright, lets go."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Jay held her back. "Can you shapeshift?" He asked her.

Lauren swcowled. "WHY DO ALL BAD GUYS LIKE ME?" She yelled, probably loud enough for Anna to hear.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Anna heard, and shrugged. "I don't know, I've never tried."

"Cause your so pretty," Robin answered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "I nee a normal life." She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:56 pm

"Not my fault you got sent on this mission." Robin replied.

"Why the question about shapeshifting?" She asked Jay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Jay sighed. "Guards."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Anna nodded, "Lemme see if I can." She thought about a certain person, the first random person that can to mind, and shapeshifted into Grant. "Sweet," She said in Grant's voice, then changed back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Jay smiled. "Come on." He said, and turned into a robin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Annabelle changed into the same thing, and followed Jay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "I wasn't ON a mission, Stupid." She retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:04 pm

"Whatever." Robin replied, and didn't notice the two robins, Jay and Anna, that flew in.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 pm

(Hey. HE'S CLEVERNESS.)

Lauren glared at the two robins.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Robin then followed Lauren's glare, and saw the two robins. "Cool!" He let them land on his hand, smiling. He still payed close attention to Lauren and Grant.

Anna wanted to peck his hand, but held back. "What now?" She chirped to Jay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Anna, Jay. Go away!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Now Anna wanted to peck Lauren. "SHUT THE HECK UP." She chirped.

Robin looked at the two birds. "Jay and Anna? You mean they shapeshifted?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 pm

Lauren nodded. "I can hear you Anna! GET OUT OF HERE! YOUR A STUPID TRATOR!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next