RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

Jay looked at her, "What brought this on?" He asked, It was sort of sudden, awesome, but sudden.

"Well, Grant made me realize it mostly." She said, she hoped the big jerk was listening in. "And, I've pretty much wrecked most of my life, might as well finish it up."

"So, Anna, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Anna nodded. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 am

Grant heard her scream and ran to her room. He growled, not seeing her. "Robin." He breathed. He scooted past the guards and zapped to Jays house. "Anna!" He gasped. He looked at her. "Lauren's missing."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 am

Anna stood up, kind of interrupting the moment Jay and her were having. (xD)
"When did she get kidnapped, who kidnapped her and why?" Anna said, sounding like an agent again. All tears were gone, all emotions put aside for now, Except for the fact that seeing Grant pained her. She still loved him.

Jay was thinking for a moment. "It was Robin, wasn't it?" He asked Grant.

"Huh?" Anna asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 am

Grant nodded at Jay. "Robin." He said and stood up. "He's a mysterious guy, and he's fast, evil, and he's smarter than any other person." He answerd Anna. "He's got Lauren for a reason, but I'm not sure why."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

This is gonna be fun, working with my ex-boyfriend and my boyfriend. And they both hate eachother. Why me? She thought. "We need to go save her, but I thought you were gonna put a spell on yourself in Lauren gave into some mysterious thing I can't know about," Anna muttered. "Let's go save her," She sighed.

Jay looked at them both. "I wanna help." He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 am

Grant shrugged. "She was still debating. Then the screamed, and disappeared." He said. "We can't just zap over there, Jay should know that. He has a hiding place, and it's power-proof, except for him." Grant said. He looked at Anna. "We don't really hate each other. We were actually partners at first. Then got in a fight,and I went with Alwein." He corrected.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

Jay nodded. "Yes, he's very smart, its not easy to get to him," Jay said, looking frustrated. Robin had always irritated him, he was always bragging about things. To Jay, nobody else though.

Anna nodded. "What can we do then?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 am

Grant looked at Jay. "Robin always leaves a note to Lauren's friends." He sighed. "3,2,1..." He said, and looked up, a piece of paper was floating down. He caught it. "He's kind of predictable.

Anna, Grant, and Jay-

Found out, huh? Yeah, I've got Lauren.
You'll never find my hiding place. Ever.
Just wait, Anna. Your next.

-Robin
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 am

"He touches me and I promise that he will have a black eye and a bloody nose." Anna growled.
Jay looked at the piece of paper with distaste, scowling. Anna and Jay almost looked similar in expression.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 am

Grant looked at Anna. "He's got healing powers." He told her, scoffing. "Lauren has something he wants. Or he likes her, either way, He wants to come after you for fun."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:52 am

Jay growled. "He's not going to catch her,"
Annabelle rolled her eyes. "Such a Twilight moment." Anna muttered, and looked at Grant. "What would Lauren have?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 am

Grant shrugged. 'I'm not the one to ask." He held his hands up.

Robin smiled. He zapped in Jay's house. "I am, Annabelle Marie Smith." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 am

Annabelle had a thought, right as Robin showed up. She looked at Grant with complete hatred. "OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT LAUREN IS DEBATING! It makes total sense, if she dates you, you won't go evil. YOU JERK!" Anna shoved Grant, and then Robin showed up. And at that point Anna was steamed, and she tried to throw a punch at Robin. "THEN WHAT THE HECK DOES SHE HAVE?"

Jay couldn't help breaking out in laughter at Grant getting shoved, and then snarled at Robin. "I see we meet again," He said, calmly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Grant got up. "If your wondering Anna, You have a boyfriend. It doesn't matter now, anyway does it? She's gone." He huffed at her, and healed himself.

Robin smiled. He flaoted over Jay. "Hi." He said, simply. He landed behind him. "I only came here for a reason. " He said, and stood by Anna. She was too busy with Grant.

Grant looked at Robin. "He walked over to him, and pushed him away from Anna. "Why do you have Lauren?" He growled.

Robin smirked. "She's cute, idiot. I like her." He said."Anyway, I'm here for Anna, because I want revenge on Jay." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Yeah, I have a boyfriend, jerk! And I still love you, if you were wondering! Anna thought angrily. She socked Grant hard in the face, and then punched his nose. "Why couldn't it have been you that got kidnapped. Not my best friend!" She snapped angrily. She didn't mean it of course. She loved two boys, a total twilight moment. She went and stood by Jay, holding his hand. God, she hated Grant right now.

Jay scowled at Robin. "Why in the heck do you want revenge on me?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Grant looked at Anna. He healed himself again. "You don't care about lauren, do you? This was her desion. you don't want the best for her, do you? IT's all Anna, isn't it? Well, I'm goint to find her. Alone. You can deal with Robin. " He shot at her. "Maybe you can start thinking about someone else than just you!" He said, and zapped away.

Robin shook his head. "Well. I don't need you anymore Anna! I guess I'll just settle with your old friend, and maybe or ex-byfriend." He snickered. Robin socked Jay in the face, and smashed him against the wall, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 pm

"i care about you, and I care about Lauren. You dont even know." Anna whispered as he ran away. And then she yelled at Robin."DON"T YOU DARE TOUCH GRANT!" She shouted angrily, and ran over to help Jay up. He healed himself quickly, and grabbed her hand. "We need to go, and NOW." Jay explained, and help Anna up.
"Geez, you don't want Grant or Lauren hurt, do you?" He asked. Anna shook her head. "I don't give a care if Robin can heal himself!" Anna started running, and saw a spark where Robin had been. She touched it, and her and Jay zapped away.

((Hope its okay.. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm

(Yeah. xD But you can't get into the secret hidaway)

Grant stomped away, and didn't notice Robin following him. Robin floated faster, and made Grant black out. He transported away.

Robin dragged Grant by Lauren, and tied him up. They were both out, hard.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm

((Darn, xDD))

Annabelle looked around, Robin was nowhere to be seen. "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND THEM!?" She burst out.

((You wanna play Jay for a little? I dunno what to do. xDD)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 pm

(Sue. You get to play Robin. KEEP IN MIND- He is smart. No bustin' any weird things, like he forgot to close a window, ect.)

Jay shrugged. "Think about the name. A robin loves trees, right? So the hideaway is probably in a forest or something." He guessed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 pm

((Heehee. xDD))

Robin smiled evilly, looking at the two tied up. His plan had worked perfectly, perfectly.

Anna nodded. "True, well, what forest is near here.." Anna said thinking,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:36 pm

(He liked Lauren too. REmember? "She's cute. I like her." xD)

Jay nodded. "I guess we'll try that first." He said. "Anna..do you like me or Grant? He had a point. I'm your boyfriend. Or can't really tell him to not get another girlfriend." Jay pointed out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 pm

((xD))

Robin smiled at Lauren, she was very pretty. ((ew.) xD

Anna really didn't want to answer that question. "I like you both, you as a boyfriend, him as a good friend," She lied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Jay looked at her. "Then why did you whisper that you loved him when he left?" He asked.

Lauren's eyes fluttered open. She saw Robin staring at her. She looked around. She saw GRant, tied up and out cold. she was tied too. "Seriously! Why can't I live at least a week without being kidnapped?" She whined.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Robin grinned at her. The whining made him like her more. "How you feeling?"
~~
"I didn't," Anna stiffly said, "I said I cared about him and Lauren, because their my friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next