RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

(Allies. I think. )

Lauren watched him stand up. She started to whine. "Oh...Come On!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 pm

((Allies, with them? Or.. xDD I feel dumb.))

Jay rolled his eyes, "Wow, your very whinish, now aren't you?" He snapped.

That was the first time Anna had seen Jay snap, or use non-words. "Oh my gosh, I think we pounded him a little hard." She gasped mockingly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 pm

(Alwein and him.)

Lauren smiled. "gave him smartallgone disorder!" She mocked along.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Jay rolled his eyes, glancing at a clock. "Oh no, I'm still as smart as ever. Just waiting for someone who is always a little late," Jay smiled as a spark started in a small place in the air. And then, a figure appeared.

Anna felt quesy. "Don't tell me you and Alwein are allies now!" She cried.

Jay and Alwein both nodded. "Exactly." Jay said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Alwein appeared. "Solved the riddle!" He mocked.

Lauren rubbed her forhead. "I just need a normal day!" she cursed quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:36 pm

"Yeah, I think we very well deserve a vacation from this crud." Anna agreed, as Jay gazed lovingly at her. Anna shivered. "Gross." She said, glaring at them. "Since when did you guys know eachother?" She demanded.

"A while, we've been planning. Plotting." Jay replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Alwein smiled at Lauren. "Awhile." He randomly said, staring at Lauren.

Lauren returted the smile with a filthy glare. She held her fist behind her threating him. "I'll beat you up just like I did before!" She said. Then she started to feel tired, and looked at her hands. She lost picture of things in her head. "They're trianing my powers!" She criedd. and sat down. She suddenly went unconcious.

Alwein smirked at Anna. "She won't wake up until she's got powers!" He chuckled.

Grant stared at Lauren.. He was thrown against a wall. "Ow..!" He cried, and too went unconcious.

(Wanna twist it up?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm

((Ahh.. Scariness. How so?))

Anna looked around deperately, Grant and Lauren were both unconcious and it was only her left. It was Anna against Brawn and Brain. "Oh, snap," She said,.

Jay smiled. "Now, Anna, don't you wanna help your friends?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:04 pm

(Ahhhh..... Surprise, or should I tell you? xD)

Alwein nodded. "Why don't you?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:05 pm

((Tell me. xDD))

Anna looked at both of them, her eyes furrowing into a tight line. They were either gonna beat her up, or drain her powers. Either way, she was pretty much dead. She needed to THINK.

Jay smiled as Anna looked distraught.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 pm

(Aww...Phoo. I forgot it. xP I was too busy with the other PRP.)

Alwein smiled. "You've got ten seconds, and I'm outta here with your two buds." He warned.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:11 pm

((xDD))

Jay nodded. "10,9,8,7.." He trailed off quietly. Politely, and it irritated Anna greatly. xD

Anna growled, and grabbed Lauren and Grant, hauling them up. "Happy? What are you gonna do to me now?" She asked, sighing.

((Get your butt in the chat box, by the way. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:13 pm

(Fine, Fine.)

Alwein walked over to her. "Thank you." He mocked in her face, and grabbed Lauren and Grant from her. He transpoted away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 pm

((Yayzers. xDD))

Anna tried to grab onto Lauren, but missed. "You.." She turned on Jay, snarling, shaking. Angry.

Jay smiled, and when Anna tried to run at him, pointed a finger at her. "Freeze," He commanded. Anna, against her will, stopped in mid-run. "WHAT THE FUZZ?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:25 pm

Alwein locked the two in a closet, so they couldn't get out. He cme back to Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 pm

"How are you doing that?" Anna demanded.
"Easy. I hAve Mellowstra type powers. I read about that on your account, and figured out how to do it." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Alwein smirked. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:32 pm

"Oh, snap." Anna said.

Jay smiled. "Exactly, Anna, exactly. Come over here, and sit down." He commanded. Anna did.
"Now you see why I'm the brains in this parnter ship?" He said to Alwein, smirking.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Alwein growled. "Hey. I thought of thsi idea!" He retorted. Then looked at Anna. She looked...prettier. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 pm

Anna cocked an eyebrow at Alwein, who was eyeing her funny. "Why are you looking at me, Alwein? You like LAUREN. Remember?" Anna shivered.

Jay smiled at Anna, and pecked her on the cheek. "EWWWWWW. ON MANY LEVELS." Anna spat.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Alwein randomly shrugged. "I can transport, unlike Jay." He glared at his partner. "Come on." He said, touched both Jay and Anna, and took them to Grant and Lauren, who were both up and tied.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Jay rolled his eyes. "And, I can plan, and be paitent. Unlike Alwein." He replied, eyes narrowed.
He hugged Anna again.

Anna closed her eyes, and when he was done, looked at Lauren. "When you quit, I've decided I just might quit with 'ya." She said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Lauren shivered. It wa scary seeing an idoit hug her friend, "THank you." She grumbled.

Grant woke up. Alwein had put a spell on him, making him feel evil again.

Lauren sensed what Alwein did. "Oh no..." She looked at Anna.

Alwein smiled. "You noticed, Lauren?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Anna looked at Grant. He looked odd, he looked like what he did when she first met him.. Evil.
Anna started freaking, and kicking, and hollaring. "IDIOTS! DON"T DO THAT TO HIM! TAKE THE SPELL AWAY!!! DON"T!" She cried, tears springing to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Alwein ignored her, and untied his old friend. Evil friend.

Grant stood up. "Gosh. I feel weird." He commented. "I feel...evil again!" He said, starting to grin.

Lauren looked at her new friend, Now her enemy again. she was speechless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next